• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
JustOwnin: This is Webster...lol!!! Since when did you play Smash? Can't you just own all the newbs in one game (DOA), or does your ownage has to spread like a virus in the African deserts...LOL?

You goin to ACEN this coming year? I want a rematch in DOA!!!

You were supposed to come up for a WI DOA tournament a while ago, where having a pretty big one for Smash on April 14th it would be nice to see you and the rest of IL there!!!

Holla back...:cool:

What's up man. The reason I didn't show for that tourny a while back was simple, I forgot. Since I was going by myself with nobody with me I simply forgot of it's existance. Usually communities overlap so it's strange not to see any of the regular sc3, t5, and doa people playing smash on this board so they think i'm just some random scrub talking crap. They don't realize that I'm a supreme super juggernaut of all tha is OWNAGE who cannot be stopped.

I'm glad to see someone who knows of my non-stop killing spree in this first person shooter of life that won't be ending any time soon.

And hell yeah I'm goin to muh ****in acen! Last year I ****ed this chick with a tail that I just met. Who knows what's goin down this year! Hell, my new goal is to **** a chick with gills! Let's see how far that takes me

Me SegaMaster, J.U. Ice, -- (the nothing), Bruce Wayne, and my whole corner of DeVry elites are all planning to rep hard at ACEN. I got a room the hotels its in already reserved. You know how ACEN is. Every person from every chicago scene ever created ever in existnace ALWAYS shows up so of course OWNAGE PERSONIFIED has no choice but to appear to rep shop.

The plan is the muh ****in' same! You always wanna be the exception to the rule. So instead of wearing cosplay or any anime **** I'm gonna wear the most hood gangsta **** I can possibly concoct with the JustOwnin logo on it and come in that ***** reppin' OWNAGE PERSONIFIED AND CHI-TOWN TO THE FULLEST!

GET ON MY LEVEL

Devil Digimon, do me a favor and tell these insolent kn3wbz that they have no chance what so ever agaist my awesome might.

Oh and that reminds me, i gotta go to the acen boards and tell'em i'll donate my 360 for a doa4 tournament.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
YOUR DOOMSDAY HAS COME! IT IS NOW TIME FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION TO COMMENCE!

6:00 P.M. TODAY CENTRAL TIME WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA IN CHICAGO SMASH BROTHERS HISTORY RULED BY GRAND AND ALMIGHTY JUSTOWNIN DA FINAL BOSS!

The SEGA MASTER, due to previous arrangements will not be able to make it. But when one SUB-BOSS can not make it, two takes his place.

But the SUB-BOSSES who will attend are

T H E E R R O R

T H E G G F E E D

And introducing. . .

JUICE

THE FINAL BOSS OF PIMP JUICE!!

Is their a liquid so powerful that it can make even the most pathetic of specimen the pennicle of what is awesome? Is their not liquids that poison and acids that kill? Not water that keeps us alive? As such, their must be a liquid that goes beyond the waters of the fountain of youth, or the potions of Merlin! And that liquid is THE PIMP JUICE!

But JUICE's story is not one of one who obtained the PIMP JUICE. Like all my other SUB-BOSSES he is the very sentience of PIMP JUICE TAKEN FORM!

For such a being Mastering Smash brothers was nothing. He merely needed to take the intellectual property of the smash brothers disk and poor himself over it and mastery was instantaneously obtained!

To earn the right to face me you must defeat PIMP JUICE incarnate and prove that you are made of even a greater material than PIMP JUICE ITSELF!

"--", The NOTHING, Emanon, NoName

THE FINAL BOSS OF NOTHINGNESS ITSELF!

My FINAL SUB-BOSS to gain the honor of fighting JUSTOWNIN DA FINAL BOSS your LAST test shall be to defeat NOTHINGNESS ITSELF! Just like the nothing from the never ending story, a brilliant childhoold tale, "--" has the power revert anything INTO nothingness! But then of course a kn3wb would ask. 'JustOwnin, is he not there right in front of me playing the game? Is he, the nothing, not something?' A foolish question asked by all those who donot understnad. allow me to clarify. Everything in the universe has a meaning, even nothing, even that that does not exist. Does not the number zero itself represent the fact that nothingness has not the absense of meaning?

Indeed, to defeat THE NOTHING you must look within yourself and find your true purpose for living! Find the one thing that you exist for and fight with everything you have or you wil be sucked into nothingness.

THE RULES

This is how the rules shall go. I shall bring a tv, a copy of smash, and controllers. Since you are all not worothy of facing me you must first prove your worth by defefeating my sub-bosses in a preordained order. Like the MORTAL KOMBAT stones in which you progress higher and higher your opponent grows more and more powerful wtih each accension. In classic sub-boss rules, each sub-boss has complete control over the rules for their specific challenge. Since this is the game of life, their shall be NO CONTINUES AND ONLY ONE LIFE TO LIVE! If you lose once, then it is over. Their are no retries. For if you cannot even defeat the mere SUB-BOSSES of JUSTOWNIN DA FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE, as mighty as they are, then you are NOT WORTH the attention of the FINAL BOSS in the game of LIFE! Furthermore, you are banned from my TV, for it is forged of pure OWNAGE, as such, we will not allow mere kn3wbz to play on it. Furthermore if you lose you become a SUB-BOSS of JustOwnin but not a FINAL BOSS in your own respect in must fight against your friends in the gauntlet.

Each person who wants to compete in this GAUNTLET OF OWNAGE must pay 5 dollars to enter. If they lose, then the SUB-BOSS that defeats them gets the 5 dollars entrance fee. If they are successful, which is beyond possibility, at defeating the supreme sentience of OWNAGE incarnated into the physical which is I, they not only get their 5 dollars returned but get an additional 5 dollars as well. Furthermore, if you lose.

We usually do this TOWER OF SUB-BOSSES: GAUNTLET OF OWNAGE for more money, but we're college students, and just because we OWN, ERROR, CONVERT KN#WBZ to NOTHINGNESS, and are connected to FEEDSof the sentiences of the universe, does not mean we are rich.

THE FINAL POST HAS BEEN MADE! THE FINAL SAYING HAS BEEN SAID! ALL THAT IS LEFT IS FOR YOU KN3WBZ TO GET OWNED!!!

"And they faced an impossible task. For to defeat JustOwnin goes against the natural laws in which the universe itself was governed. Yet they did not give up, and they were relentlessly OWNED!" - BOOK OF OWNAGE - OWNed CHAPTER OWNed VERSE

Zjiin

Smash Master
Summarization:

-be there at 6pm
-someone can't make it, but still got a few people comming.
-some of them won't play until their crappier friends lose first.
-they're bringing a setup
-5 dollar money match with their rules. (that oughta be good)
-they will cry when they lose.

Should made this clear in the thread for the actual smashfest but either way, whatever.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
Or, you know, we could just skip all those formalities and simply assume that you and your various "sub-bosses" will all fall effortlessly to me, Eddie, Tink, etc., etc. Just in the interest of saving time, of course.

Omg Hoefler post.

Oh yeah, and there is at least one post written today by a certain someone that is more than a little bit ironic.

You are gonna get OWNED today. But you seem to have some skill. You'll make a fine addition to my team as my new SUB-BOSS

BIG C

Smash Master
I hate you JustOwnin and hope you cease existence on these boards soon and if you knew me you would know that that is probably the last thing I would say to someone so just crawl in a corner and stop existing please for all of us.

you are literally 100 times worse than DooDah and 1000 times worse than the rickenator.

Dr. Steve Brule

Smash Apprentice
You are gonna get OWNED today. But you seem to have some skill. You'll make a fine addition to my team as my new SUB-BOSS
justownin id like to be made asub boss. here are my credentials

1. i can wavedash 20 times IN A ROW without messing up
2. i have long crazy/sexy hair
3. i don't understand the meaning of the word "mindgame"
4. one time i hit my l button (so that my l-cancel would be really strong) so hard that my controller flew out of my hands
5. i drink alternative sodas, like sparkling blueberry
6. i like classical music
7. if i were to be an astronaut, i would poop on the moon
8. my favorite word is "tier"
9. eddie howells recomends me for whatever
10. im down for "whatever"
24. i cant count past 10

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet

4. one time i hit my l button (so that my l-cancel would be really strong) so hard that my controller flew out of my hands
24. i cant count past 10

IT IS DONE!

Although not qualified enough to be a Sub-BOSS who is a final boss in their own right, you have obtained the rank of MINIONATED SUB-BOSS. A minion of JustOwnin who have achieved the rank of SUB-BOSS for him.

For your health, to save you from the ONSLAUGHT OF OWNAGE WHICH IS I, the Dr. has decided to join forces with the LEAGUE OF BOSSES so that *** whuppin he delivers to you will be a gagillion times less than that that of me or my FINAL SUB BOSS "THE NOTHING"!

Indeed, to prove that you are able to defeat me you must prove mastery over your locals by defeating one you have played countless times!

If you can't get pass your own **** block, what makes you think you can make the long and tretrous hike up FINAL BOSS TOWERS to face me?

If your perform well, I shall bestow upon you the title of THE FINAL BOSS OF ALL THAT IS VIDEO GAME MEDICINE! When picking Dr. Mario no longer your pills full of medicine they are now full of sweet swet OWNAGE to cure the disease of LIFE!

And so I have spoken, and so is it so!

"QUOTE THE OWNMAN; NEVERMORE!!!"

brickman

Smash Lord
I can't imagine that JODFB is a real person. It doesn't seem to make sense that someone is so persistently confrontational. Instead of spending time antagonizing others, you could just play and perhaps be a nicer person?

Just a suggestion.

Dr. Steve Brule

Smash Apprentice
All you people stop hating on the FINAL BOSS of LIFE. You are all just SCARED of what is INEVITABLY going to happen, aka, you getting OWNED. I will gladly do anything my MASTER tells me to do as I am a mere MINION SUB-BOSS of the FINAL BOSS. If he tells me to OWN you then I will flat out OWN you.

Zjiin

Smash Master
All you people stop hating on the FINAL BOSS of LIFE. You are all just SCARED of what is INEVITABLY going to happen, aka, you getting OWNED. I will gladly do anything my MASTER tells me to do as I am a mere MINION SUB-BOSS of the FINAL BOSS. If he tells me to OWN you then I will flat out OWN you.
LOL
It's an epidemic.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
lol guys, dont mind Justownin. He does all of this to get people hyped up, hes done it in the DOA scene since day 1. He'll be good at smash eventually, promise :p

Megaman1986

Smash Cadet
There is going to be a smash tourney on April 7th in Normal, Illinois (ISU).

Location is The Coffeehouse in downtown Normal.

I'm currently making a thread, I will update with more info

Megaman1986

Smash Cadet
Actually, it seems like it's getting pushed back into late April now. I'm hoping this will be for the best, as current circumstances prevented us from being ready by the 7th.

Mars-

Smash Champion

24. i cant count past 10
Rofl you are a *******. Lol.

Zjiin

Smash Master
([bump])

This is me when i am posting in a thread.

[Side Note: Searching for something informative in the Brawl threads is like trying to find gold in a big pile of **** with only your bare hands. And still, you have no guarantee that you'll ever find any.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom