• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Psychological Game

PltnmNgl

Smash Journeyman
Can we stop spamming here please? Due to the stigma that Ike posesses, he has a lot of potential in psychological gaming, even more than Marth.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
I saw a very similar thread in the Marth forums.

Are you sure you didn't copy a guide by FishkeeperTimmay! ?

Neway, nice post.

comboking

Smash Master
I did copy the idea but i did not copy the guide from his thread to mine.

did you not read the first sentence of the thread please do that or more before posting.

null55

Smash Master
I did copy the idea but i did not copy the guide from his thread to mine.

did you not read the first sentence of the thread please do that or more before posting.

...Although most of it isn't a word-for-word copy (I think I see one or two sentences that are) the rest of it is a complete word switch-around, clause switch around, or just the same thing said a little more stupidly. A lot of the time you sacrificed coherency to keep your post from being identical to Nel's. I would have rather you just linked all the intro stuff and added original information only... No one can really blame you if you do that.

Not a bad idea, but again, no one (maybe a few) is going to take you seriously here...

Raiderwarlord99

Smash Cadet
Well this thread is worthless we need a mod to shut this down. Anyone that wants to talk about Ike's Psychological aspects of his game will need to go elsewhere. This thread is full of complete losers that just sit around here talking nothing but bullsh** about someone they haven't even met in person. I was wanting to contribute to this thread because it seemed like there would be some intelligent discussion going on in here. But I guess the only way to get that in the Ike Forums is to wait for his weekly character discussion but I'm sure you guys would just fill that up with pointless drabble too.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
^never ever expect that from one of CK's threads. if you look at other threads though you can find good discussion on Ike. general Q&A has been doing good recently if you want to try starting another topic there.

also I think I'd talk worse about him if I did know him a 15 year old kid that doesn't know how to think for him self? even when people tell him that all the plagiarism he is doing is bad and isn't going to get him anywhere he keeps at it. I've tried helping him nicely before he just ignors all criticism completely be it destructive or constructive.

Edds

Smash Ace
Well this thread is worthless we need a mod to shut this down. Anyone that wants to talk about Ike's Psychological aspects of his game will need to go elsewhere. This thread is full of complete losers that just sit around here talking nothing but blah blah blah blah blah..
your not helping.

everyone just picks on comboking for some odd reason. i have nothing against him

•Col•

Smash Champion
Wtf.........? You just mostly paraphrased everything from the Marth thread... >_>

You gave credit, but still....... *facepalm* -_-;;

PltnmNgl

Smash Journeyman
For some random reason, I picked up GAW the other day. I was messing around and whiffing smash attacks while my opponent was away from me. I actually managed to have a couple people run into them while I was whiffing. It got me thinking about creating my own style where I'm always doing some sort of attack, even when my opponent is far away. The only problem here is that Ike's attacks are more punishable than GAW's.

It may sound really weird, but whiffed attacks could lead to some good setups. It's always awesome to utilize the IASA frames on Fair. Perhaps we could do something in that manner...

Of course, this is all in theory for Ike. It worked rather well for GAW. How often do you purposely whiff attacks?

Top Bottom