• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Melee AT's Discussion

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Now that we've managed to hack the game and put in wave dashing and L canceling, how does it change Ike's game, will it change him from a defensive character to an offensive? This is a discussion topic, so go nuts

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Doesn't matter because it will never be the standard, both make ike incredibly stronger on the ground but much more vulnerable offstage (assuming you dont abuse the air dodging loophole ike has) which is really bad even for him

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm serious, just fair everyone while they are trying to come back way off the stage, seriously they can't dodge so they'll die since Ike is unmatched in his fair reach.

XACE-K

Smash Master
idk if the ATs will become tourney standard but I'll talk anyway. From what I've seen, Ike's wavedash is pretty good. It'll help him with his edgeguarding and movement. L-cancelling will help Ike's air game and reduce the lag on his aerials. Both ATs will improve Ike but he'll still stay the same character.

Top Bottom