• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike vs Mario

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
We've finally arrived at Ike on the Mario matchup discussion and would greatly appreciate any and all assistance you can offer. We'll try and stay as objective as possible throughout the discussion.

Here's the link. Thanks in advance.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Funny part is, the Ike match-up guide was talking about Mario last night. ;)

Better start taking notes.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Because it was an off-topic thing.

Although I did mention that you'd eat them alive. XD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lol, wow. What a coincidence huh? Well, I guess we'll get this one done either way. Looking forward to hearing both sides.

Edit @ Hero: And thanks, even though I don't plan on trying to eat anyone up. The Ikes are the epitome of win :laugh:

•Col•

Smash Champion
Lol, wow. What a coincidence huh? Well, I guess we'll get this one done either way. Looking forward to hearing both sides.

Edit @ Hero: And thanks, even though I don't plan on trying to eat anyone up. The Ikes are the epitome of win :laugh:

I like you.

xD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
was like why is matador making this thread 0_o shouldn't light make it.
We just happened to land on Ike on OUR discussion the same time you guys were considering us for yours.

Pure coincidence XD

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
At least the Mario discussion for the Ike boards will be tons easier now. :p

If we ever get to it. >_>

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It can't be too hard, we pretty much just said everything on the mario matchup thread. All we have to do is add any information that got left out, find a good CP Vs. Mario, and wait for Light to give us the next character after Mario...who I assume would be MAMA LUIGI!.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Ikes, you might want to peek in the Mario boards one more time.

Beware of the calling of the 70/30 disadvantage

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I just got a new addon for fire fox and the definition for XD is:
* Ex-dividend date
* An emoticon used on the internet to express happiness, laughter, bewilderment, or sarcasm. (Tilted 90 degrees, X indicates squeezed eyes and D an open laughing mouth.)
* NX bit (sometimes called the XD bit), a security-related computer technology for x86 and x64 processors
* xD-Picture Card, a format of flash memory developed by Olympus and Fuji, and used mainly in their digital camera products
* Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, a video game developed for the Nintendo GameCube
* Scion xD, a subcompact hatchback sold by Toyota's youth-oriented division Scion
* Springfield Armory XD, a line of semi-automatic pistols marketed by Springfield Armory
* XDCAM, a professional video disc format.
* Extreme Definition, an informal term used to describe High-definition television (1440p) and distinguish it from Extreme High Definition (XHD).

Sounds like I missed actual respectful boards. I just didn't feel like reading to it in fear of things like just spot dodge Fsmash and its a 100:0 match up because you can never gimp _____

Guilhe

Smash Ace
I believe pretty much everything was covered in our matchup discussion and both sides agree on the results. Light could just write down our guide based in that discussion and I wouldn’t see any problem in that.

Top Bottom