• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike on Wi-fi last night...

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to say whats up to the Ike board. I'm a PT main and i was playing online :p last night for quite a while with a group of people that were playing as Ike. Now I am just wondering if it was anyone here on smashboards because after 35+ battles of missing first by a kill in the last 3 seconds, it was really starting to drive me to the brink of insanity :dizzy:. That was some of the luckiest playing I have ever witnessed online not to mention i kept seeing the A, A, A combo in my sleep. If it was any of you guys who i was playing against, I hate you haha jk :chuckle:. Now that I have expressed my anger and my Ike johns are outta the way, if it was one of you guys, I'd be glad to do some 1v1s with you and even if it wasnt any of you guys and you still wanna have some matches, hit me up on aim at PaperCadet88. Im not on smashboards as much as usual but i always have aim opened.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I don't do wifi. Wifi is just the excuse people always use again me when they lose to my Ike, that I got sick of it. So I do offline only now. So not me ^^

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Neither do I, in fact I love it when people have nothing better to say but that lag made them go into my F-smash but instead they just couldn't dodge it. :p

Tenki

Smash Hero
IT WAS ME!

WHAT NOW.

Chances are, if you met the Ike in a "With Anyone" game, they suck too much and probably don't go on competitive smash sites, like this one.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Neither do I, in fact I love it when people have nothing better to say but that lag made them go into my F-smash but instead they just couldn't dodge it. :p
A person used that excuse when I beat that said person 6 times with the art of MINDGAMES!!~ Then he claimed I had no skill ~_~

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Light will probably go against you. He doesn't mind the lag johns. ;)
You know me too well.

Though it's funny to see people say that slight online delay is the only reason Ike wins, haha. That said, I'm always up for games, so just drop a PM by.

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
i never said anything about lag...half the time people knocked me into a F-smash from Ike, ouch did that hurt haha

Top Bottom