• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Dude, didn't I introduce you guys to BGO?

Also, yes. Prepare to get rekt scrubs
Nah, I played BGO with friends from the brony community before I met you in particular :p

And man, you don't know about my pogo skillz. Acme are top tier

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
ello slapper.

This board is kinda dead. we need something to boost the activity.

I propose a ike-wide game of 'Board Game Online'!
Nah, I played BGO with friends from the brony community before I met you in particular :p
And man, you don't know about my pogo skillz. Acme are top tier
GP plz, you don't know how to manipulate the rng so Brothels are always good things.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
This is why Reddit is better
You gave no proof to back up your claims. Therefore Reddit is still ****.

Edit: I literally have nothing better to do than sit here and troll. The two threads on /vp/ I'm watching are either dead or full of miscreants who insult one another without end. Ignore me.

Last edited:

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
You gave no proof to back up your claims. Therefore Reddit is still ****.

Edit: I literally have nothing better to do than sit here and troll. The two threads on /vp/ I'm watching are either dead or full of miscreants who insult one another without end. Ignore me.
See? This is why Reddit is better.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you cant really argue with oddy here, he's got this covered.

Also, I didnt think it would happen, but I'm finally bored of brawl. P:M has taken my enthusiasm for it. and now I main Ike in P:M too QQ

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
you cant really argue with oddy here, he's got this covered.

Also, I didnt think it would happen, but I'm finally bored of brawl. P:M has taken my enthusiasm for it. and now I main Ike in P:M too QQ
WHOA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JOIN HERO AND ME

JOIN US NOW

ALSO IKE CLIMBERS

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm so hype right now, Like I have an assignment to finish for today but I just can't keep myself calm enough to finish it

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>mfw people were expecting to get sympathy in Smash 4

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Not thrilled about this, from the screenshots I can make out dash attack, counter, dsmash, usmash, his idle animations (really..?) and more importantly, and sadly, aether. Maybe his frames will be better overall, but I've got a bad feeling about him as a character, yet again. Aether being the same than in brawl would be terrible enough.

Last edited:

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
I intend to main him as I did in SSBB. At the moment, I am curious to know how well Ike's metagame in SSBB will translate into the next game, given the supposedly faster pace as well as the new competition.

^-^

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
y'know, at least I won't be as frustrated with this new Ike as I was with the one we played in SSBB. He looks like RD Ike, and he IS slower in that one. So I could accept his clunkiness.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
y'know, at least I won't be as frustrated with this new Ike as I was with the one we played in SSBB. He looks like RD Ike, and he IS slower in that one. So I could accept his clunkiness.
Slow as molasses, but he better KO at 50% :3
Yeah, I had a hot dog today in honor of Ike. Ate it with my fricking hands.
Hot dog? A HOT DOG!! least it's meat , oh well. for me it was ribs that were smoked for the whole day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom