• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ignore this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
lmao dory took that a lil personally huh?

and besides, no matter which way the rankings come out, end of the day its still just a game.
are u seriously gonan sit at home crying eating ice cream out the jug watching Opera just because u didnt get onto the list?

c'mon guys get real.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lmao dory took that a lil personally huh?

and besides, no matter which way the rankings come out, end of the day its still just a game.
are u seriously gonan sit at home crying eating ice cream out the jug watching Opera just because u didnt get onto the list?

c'mon guys get real.
I would so totally do that.....but I do that everyday already

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, this thread is failing...I go to many offline tournies and place pretty decent. (considering I play against people like Kadaj, Boss, Azen, chu and Neo almost every torney I go to)...My region is very hard to place decent in...

There needs to be Power Rankings for offline and Online tournies...

Matt07

Smash Master
True, it's up to the 5 panelists to decide what's going to happen. Just don't bite off more then you can chew.

I do agree it's an excellent idea, and everyone is happy.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I believe it should be top 10. Me and Dory suggested a lot of other mario mains, including 1der and angrylobster.
The only problem with AngryLobster is he lives in the Orlando area which is one of the best spots in FL for tournaments...and he attends tournaments as much or less than I do...don't get me wrong he's good...but hes just very blah

Dory

Smash Journeyman
East Coast Circuit Rankings:

140 Azen
130 Mew2King
61 Ninja Link
57 Chillin
55 DieSuperFly (SoCal!!!)
51 Chu Dat
45 Neo
40 Plairnkk
34 Forte
27 Seibrik
22 Snakeee
20 Boss

what??!!! is that a socal guy up on an east coast CIRCUIT and not just 1 lucky tournament where a spammy MK gets 3rd for running to the ledge tornado and repeat?!
hahaha im sorry but west coast (better yet socal alone) > east coast

HAHAHAHAHA xD
but i love you boss <3 :)

boss8

Smash Hero
lol sry but no one is greater then the eastcoast....its not an opinion its a fact......we **** everyone thats in are path...we are stacked.....

chillin
mew2king
azen
chudat
forte
plank
boss
candy
korn
neo
omni
ninjalink
atomsk

lol there is no point in me going on cause the list goez on......but yea if you came to east coast you wouldnt get top 10(no offense) but i think if i came to west i could no problem....

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol sry but no one is greater then the eastcoast....its not an opinion its a fact......we **** everyone thats in are path...we are stacked.....

chillin
mew2king
azen
chudat
forte
plank
boss
candy
korn
neo
omni
ninjalink
atomsk

lol there is no point in me going on cause the list goez on......but yea if you came to east coast you wouldnt get top 10(no offense) but i think if i came to west i could no problem....
majority being MD/VA
MD/VA>>>SoCal

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
the west doesnt have a **** thing over the east. c'mon dory just accept it =p

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
He's (she?) is doing this with all of his threads. Maybe somebody else should try and start-up another Mario tier list. I say HeroMystic takes his place, though.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I meant like Hero take Dory's place on the panel. Monk would be good to be the new... head person, I guess.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I didn't anounce this before I closed down all my threads.....
Im not gonna be on swf even more so on the mario boards. Im dropping mario as my main too. I told a couple people but ill just post this just incase anyone is wondeeing. Ill still be on aib for those who have me as friends. Thanks for everything mario boards xD I wouldn't be able to get (my highest at a major) 13th/152 w/o you guys :]

Dory

Smash Journeyman
Why are you dropping Mario :(?
I just don't feel the connection with my character like I use too.
Situations have happened but im still doing good in tourneys (ill show you the probably last tourney with mario results) and I've just decided to do so...
My mario sucks now ]: lol

Dory

Smash Journeyman
I didn't drop mario cause he sucks... don't get me wrong I love mario I just don't want to use a character I don't feel im good with... sorry if that's wrong...

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
That sucks man. I guess you have your reasons. All I can say is carry on and do well.

Maybe you'll get that feeling for Mario again someday.

Matt07

Smash Master
You took out a lot high tier characters, with a LOW tier character. You were proving that Mario can compete in tourney's you showed people what he can do, you also showed other low tier mainers that they're capable of the **** you pull off, and motivate them to do better. Just dropping him and moving onto another (going to presume high tier.) character it'll just make winning matches less exciting...

Mario mains are few and far (even less in offline tournaments) we need all the tournament points/rep we can get.

Your Mario can't just go from a good Mario to a bad one in like a week? We all have our good and bad smash days, nothing we can do about that. Don't let that **** bruise you.

Anyways, like boss said this will motivate us to stay stronger, and we'll miss ya pal. Good luck with your Smash career in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom