• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Your Name was Masahiro Sakurai!

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Isaac
Ray01
Andy
KK Rider
Krystal
Professor Oak (using HMs and TMs)
Mewtwo
Igglybuff
Toon Link (un-cloned)
It's K.K. Slider. He does do a song called K.K. Rider though.

I would have made the Stage Builder VERY indepth, with Triggers for Variables able to be added in. Cause I'm pretty good with that stuff.

Oh yeah, and would have given Ganon a REAL moveset. CF clone FTL.

KingFirkus

Smash Rookie
If i was Sakurai i would start a line outside my mansion for people to hit me in the face.

Quote from someone on Show Me Your News!

I actually think Sakurai should be given a medal for making such a good game and anybody that complains about it shouldnt be playing it.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
If I was Sakurai, l would have made the SSE plot with more character history. (Sonic's entrance says it all)
Also, another represenative from the mushroom kingdom (Bowser Jr. or Geno) , add Ridley as playable, and include 3rd party bosses (metal gear REX and Eggman)
Most importantly, l would not delay Brawl, EVAR!!!

finalark

SNORLAX
1: Give Gannon a real move set, they had no excuse this time.

2: Un-clone Toon Link, did Sakarai ever even play Wind Waker?

3: Zamus, Ice Climbers, Game and Watch

4: Isaac is playable, Baliken is playable, beg Square for Sora but if that's not possible, Shadow is playable and finally give the Might Gazelle or Bio Rex a spot.

5: Knuckles is an AT, Black Doom is an AT, Riku (see 4) is an AT, Black Shadow in an AT.

And that's all, other than that I'm happy with the game.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Good thing your not Sakurai then eh? No offense but his characters are way better than yours. (seriously removing snake? thats madness)

If I were Sakurai

Add Krystal, Ridley, Issac and Lyn to current roster, make Ganondorf, Young Link and Falco less clonish.

Make Wi-Fi deeper.

No other changes.
Seconded. Minus Krystal, Issac, and Lyn, though.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
If my name was Masahiro Sakurai:

I would be telling everyone, "My name was Masahiro Sakurai, up until now."

On-Topic:

If I was Sakurai I would have added Geno.
I would have had everyone's Final Smash different. I am ok w/ clones, but not clone Final Smashes.
Would have made a ranking system. (No I am not a competitive player, more of an extreme casual player I guess. I could careless if items are on/off or what level I am playing, but I play in the art of Advance Techniques.)

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Add Ridley, Megaman, Black Mage, Animal Crosser, and Ray 01, for a MUCH better 40-character roster.

Then declone Ganondorf, Luigi, and Toon Link fully, and Luigify everyone else.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
If I was Sakurai, would add: 5 more characters to make it even: Bowser Jr.
Mewtwo
Krystal
King K. Rool (just 'cause the DK series has been neglected with lots of potential characters)
and Sukapon as the second unique character.
With a possible addition of: Geno and Takamaru

I will also feel guilty for overpopulation of Star-Fox and Pokemon series but soon will get over it.

I would make Wolf has his Wolfen as Final Smash, and Falco uses Arwings for his final smash.

No characters taken out... Give Luigi the Poltergeist, declone Ganondorf and Toon Link.

Created Stages playable online.

... That's about it. I'm absolutely fine with Brawl now, of course. In fact, I think Sakurai has taken a lot of his time with Brawl to make it the perfect game.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
i would put these bosses:
Kamek
K.Rool(he is playable after beating him)

characters removed:
Marth

Character's movesets replaced:
Ganondorf(give him a lil sword moveset)
Falco(REMOVE LANDMASTER!)
Wolf(change moves and LANDMASTER!)

Characters:
Waluigi
Black Shadow(slower captain falcon moveset,give ganon a new one and transfer it to Black Shadow)
Mii(has random moveset,once you play a match sometimes you have Mario moves,sometimes Link moves)
K.Rool(unlocked after beating him on SSE)
Midna and Wolf Link
Little Mac

and i don't think Geno deserves to be in brawl.....

Yes he is but not from OoT. WW link is an entirely diffirent young Link.
Exactly. He's the better, more unique Link. And in the Smash game that he appeared in, he was also a different person from the normal Link that was in the game.

WW Young Link > OoT Young Link

I mean, did anyone really expect that Young Link to return?

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
yeah, one is the hero of time, and one is the hero of the winds.

hero of time started with the triforce in him, he was destined...

hero of the winds started out as a nobody kid that was in the right place at the right time and acted with courage to earn his title.

they are two different people. Just a history lesson for those not in the know.

I would perhaps add a few more moves. so people could have all their characters favourite abilities.

Captain J

Smash Rookie
First of all, I must say I am 100% satisfied with the final roster, and have no complaints about anything else for that matter. However, if I were Sakurai, we'd have a slightly different game. Beefed up, as it were. Also gonna be detailed cause I'm bored:laugh:

Roster-
Mario DK Link Samus Kirby
Luigi Diddy Zelda Ridley Metaknight
Peach K.Rool Ganondorf Andy King Dedede
Bowser Wario Toon Link Ray MkII C.Falcon
Bowser Jr. Yoshi Toon Zelda Isaac S.Gohroh

Collumns- Mario, Kong/Mario spin-offs, Zelda, Metroid/Obscure Series, Kirby/F-Zero

Fox Pikachu Marth Game&Watch Snake
Falco Trainer Ike R.O.B. Sonic
Wolf Rival Lyn Sukapon Megaman
Krystal Jigglypuff Ness Ice Climbers Simon Belmont
C.Olimar Mewtwo Lucas Pit Geno

Collumns- StarFox/Olimar, Pokemon, Fire Emble/Mother, Retro/WTF, 3rd Party

Total: 50 And in fancy organized collumns to boot.

Tweaks To Characters, origin of new chars moves:
Clones not mentioned Heavily Luigified
Luigi: Poltergust vB
Bowser Jr.: Uses Paintbrush, FS: Shadow Mario (Super Powered)
K.Rool: Moves from all 3 DKC games, FS: KAOS (DKC3)
Toon Link: Wind Waker moveset, FS: Ballad of Gales (Tornado)
Toon Zelda: Zelda Clone, but with Tetra(unique) rather than Sheik, FS: Pirates (Tetra's crew launches bombs)
Ridley: Claws, tail, jaws, Plasma breath, wings, this ones easy. FS: Mobilize (Summon Metroids and space pirates.)
Andy: Like PT only not a background character. Tank, Gunship, Infantry. FS: Bigger Unit Megatank, Bomber, Battleship (Offscreen)
Ray Mk II: IDK, seems popular though, and that's good enough for me. Unlike SOME Sakurai's around here:laugh:
Isaac: See above. Wanted to play GS just never got around to it.
Samurai Gohroh: B-moves inspired by F-zero attack maneuvers, A-Sword, FS: ? Fire Stingray? (rather have a unique FS, This is when I would turn to my creative consultants)
Falco: (Luigified) FS: Great Fox (Great Fox will cover you.)
Krystal: Staff and moves from Adventures, FS: Tricky (Krystal rides Tricky instead of Landmaster)
Wolf: FS: Star Wolf (Leon, Pigma?, Andrew/Panther attack Corneria Style)
Rival: Better explain myself. Love the concept of the PKMN Trainer. I think we need another one with a different 3 Pokemon. And he's evil, too.
Mewtwo: Also an Explaination. Give Mewtwo Lucario's moves, make Lucario an Alt. Let's face it, we loved him, but we would have been ecstatic if they did this instead.
Lyn: Take her moves from Fire emblem, fill in blanks. FS: Critical (Check AT, offs random foe)
Ness: FS: Lucas keeps Starstorm, Ness gets PK Rockin'! (spinning PSI blasts)
Sukapon: ??? very old, JP, fighting game character. WTF FTW!
Megaman: Haven't played in a long time, should be easy to find Moves
Simon Belmont: While we're at Capcom... Might as well complete the Captain N chars!
Geno: B-Beam, B>Whirl, Bv Blast, B-up Boost, FS: Geno Flash. So easy.

Assist Trophies/Pokemon-
Look at Trophies. All that are not Pokemon, playable characters, bosses, Background Chars., etc., Get in a line. Primary Attack/Move/Ability. Pop out of trophy. Use it.
Likewise, all near 500 pokemon, take one rep from each evo tree not in game already, get in line. Primary Attack/Move/Ability. Pop out of pokeball. Use it.

Stages-
Each Character Has a "Home" Stage. This Automatically bumps it up to 50 Stages.
Others, such as Classic, nes type stages, stages representing series unable to provide PC's, Past stages, would be included as well, just not on this list.

Mario-Delfino Plaza
Luigi- Luigi's Mansion
Peach- Peach's Castle
Bowser- Bowser's Castle/ Airships
Bowser Jr.- Bowser Jr.'s Room?
Donkey Kong- Rumble Falls
Diddy Kong- Timber Island? (Diddy Kong Racing)
K.Rool- Gangplank Galleon
Wario- WarioWare
Yoshi- Yoshi's Island
Samus- Frigate Orpheon
Ridley- Norfair
Andy- Black Hole Sector
Ray Mk II- IDK
Isaac- IDK
Link- Bridge of Eldin
Zelda- Hyrule Castle (Roof/Interior/Courtyard)
Ganondorf- Ganon's Tower
Toon Link- Outset Island
Toon Zelda- Great Sea
Kirby- Green Greens
Metaknight- Halberd (But with more moving and an appearance by Dynablade.)
King Dedede- Mt. Dedede
Captain Falcon- Port Town
Samurai Gohroh- Canyon (From GX Story mode)
Fox- Corneria
Falco- Lylat Cruise (Owned and operated by StarFalco:laugh:)
Wolf- Homeworld (The last on-foot segment from Assault)
Olimar- Distant Planet (Might have called it Miyamoto's garden for giggles)
Pikachu- Viridian Forest
PKMN Trainer- Pokemon Stadium 2
Rival- Victory Road
Jigglypuff- Mt. Moon
Mewtwo- Spear Pillar (Guest Appearance by most legendaries)
Marth- Castle Seige
Lyn- Dragon's Gate
Ike- Tower of Ashera
Ness- Onett
Lucas- New Pork City
Mr. Game and Watch- G&W 2
Sukapon- IDK
R.O.B.- Living Room (LOL Your standard living room only giant, couch, easy chair, table. On the table there is an NES, with a R.O.B. Hooked up, Playing Gyromite by itself in the TV in the background *WTFHAX* and a can of mario soda. Anyone else remember that stuff? loved that...
Ice Climbers- Summit
Pit- Skyworld
Snake- Shadow Moses Island
Sonic- Green Hill Zone
Megaman- IDK
Simon Belmont- IDK
Geno- Forest Maze

Music-
Actually probably close, but maybe like 2x more, for the extra stages.

Alt. Costumes-
Everyone that it wouldn't be stupid to give them an alt. costume should have an alt. costume that represents a deserving character that would otherwise be a clone of that character. Examples (I bet you're getting tired of these lists.)
Mewtwo-Lucario
Mario-Dr.Mario
Yoshi- Birdo
K.Rool- Kaptain K.Rool
Ganondorf- Toon Ganondorf
Ridley- Meta-Ridley
Andy- Max
Kirby- Gooey
Captain Falcon- Black Shadow
Fox- James
Krystal- Fox w/Staff
Trainer- Female Trainer
Marth-Roy
Ike- Sigurd (or whatever that JP only guys name is)
Ness-Claus
Lucas- Paula (no this wasn't an accident, it would make more sense moves-wise)
R.O.B.- ROB64

Adventure Mode-
Really Flushed out, significantly longer, more epic, include all characters, every character that does not have a directly corresponding PC villain means a boss. (Don't make me do another list... I have one. Unless of course you want it...)
Synopsis: All villains form an alliance (along with the bosses) and start terrorizing the other character, who are either minding their own buisiness Fighting in tournaments, relaxing at home, or are out on adventures. The good characters repond by slowly assembling into an alliance themselves. Once the heroes have grouped together (and thinned their numbers by eliminating bosses) The villains decide to mobilize their full forces against them. Someone from the villains side defects, however (probably Metaknight) and gives word to the heroes, who mobilize their forces as well. The result is a giant air battle, with the Great Fox and the Halberd acting as flagships. After the most awesome cut-scene in the history of cut-scenes, the Heroes storm the downed Halberd, eventually reaching the bridge. The Villains are vastly outnumbered, even with the help of the remaining bosses, and are defeated. Except one (Probably Ganondorf) who attempts at the last moment to throw the halberds reator into a state of flux (with dark magic) to escape/ "kill" a good many heroes. (This end's the first half. You have all characters at this point.) The Halberd, with all playable characters and some bosses inside, are sent into an alternate dimension, Home of the Primids. Long story short the primids "Convert" All the Bosses and half the PC's, and the Heros/ Villains that reamain (Who now dub themselves, the "Super Smash Brothers") Must Defeat the Dark Bosses, and rescue their fellow Darkened PC's, all for the sake of defeating this new menace. This creates awesome situations, ultimate showdown between Mario & Sonic, Ridley rescues Samus, Bowser, Peach and Geno Take on Dark Smithy (One of those in the boss list I didn't make) SMRPG- style, and other awesome unique things you could do. After all the caracters are rescued all 50 of the PC's united, take on the final boss, and it takes all of them to bring him down. As he dies, it is revealed that the only way to return the their world is to set the Temple-thing he lives in aflame with the heat of battle (or something less corney) It is then decided that they will devide into two teams and battle until they open the dimensional gate or die trying (also less corney). A first for Smash Bros. All characters, battleing at once on a giant stage. You chose your character. Cut-scene shows 25 characters, now colored red, shaking hands with the other 25, now colored blue. MOST EPIC ROUND OF SMASH BROS EVER. People flying all over the place, you have to win before the opposing team kills you. After, the battle-worn characters open the door back to their own dimension. Roll credits, as passing by the names of the staff, you also see all the characters flying through space (Mario Galaxy-style) then dashing into the distance, forming comet-like tails. After the credits 50 comet-looking objects are falling to the groud. As they fall, they slow, the tail disappears, and they land lightly on their feet. It is sunset. They are however unable to see the sunset because a hill is blocking it, beyond the hill is a cliff that drops into the sea. Mario Breaks into a run, up the hill, and is shortly followed by everyone else. On the top of the hill they look out at the most glorious sunset ever, camera looks back, all 50 neatly organized for a picture, and freeze frame... Congrats! you got the tingle trophy lol.

And that's what ye'd be getting if I was in charge of Brawl.
50 Characters
~70 stages
~200 AT's Pokemon
~500 Songs

Who want's to nominate me for director of SSB4? (I'd learn Japanese:laugh:)

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Like everyone here i wouldn't change that much about brawl

But

1) Replace Falco with Krystal. Therefore starfox would have a Mario - Peach - Bowser style representation

2) Add Bowser.Jr as playable character, complete with paint brush wielding shadow mario transformation

3) Online ranking in Wifi, with a grading system similair to DOA4 (Who practically nailed online fighting)

4) More options in the stage creator, so you can create stages that have Loz/Pokemon/Super mario themes etc...

5) BOWSERS CASTLE STAGE WITH COLLASPABLE DRAW BRIDGE!!!

That is all.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Take out Lucas and add in Ridley.

That's pretty much it...the rest of the game is completely fine.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Take out Lucas and add in Ridley.

That's pretty much it...the rest of the game is completely fine.
Even though this is entirely a hypothetical dsicussion, if you remove a clone, you have to add another clone. Unless you're saying to remove Ness and Lucas, or you want Ridley to be a clone.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
I would have left in L-canceling, wavedashing, JCGs, not sucking onto edges, Melee's gravity... list is getting too long.

Actually, I would have taken SSBM added more characters, more levels, and better graphics, but change NOTHING else. Done.

Fernie812

Smash Cadet
I would have added Paper Mario with a moveset involving hammer, star power, stylish moves, etc
And Claus using his sword, lightning magic, etc and a Gannondorf's castle stage. Thats about it.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
characters removed:
Marth
I'm glad you aren't Sakurai. If you're going to remove Marth you might as well not have any FE characters at all. It's either him, or nothing.

Characters:
Waluigi

and i don't think Geno deserves to be in brawl.....
and Waluigi doesn't deserve it at all. He is a filler character. Geno, at least, had a main character role in one canon Mario game. Waluigi has not had a single.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Adventure Mode-
Really Flushed out, significantly longer, more epic, include all characters, every character that does not have a directly corresponding PC villain means a boss. (Don't make me do another list... I have one. Unless of course you want it...)
I didn't include your whole post because it'd be too long. But I'd like that idea of a longer RPG like SSE story. At least as long as Mass Effect maybe 30+ hours. Also, it'd be nice if you can see some romances in your story.

Ness and Paula anyone? (nothing 'adult' like, remember they're 13 year old kids)
Snake and Samus romance would be good
Ike should flirt with Micaiah but then she says no she's going out with Sothe sorry :bee:
I'd like Alexandra Roivas to be put in there and romance with someone... or not. Maybe Capt Falcon?
And maybe Fox and Krystal together would be good
How about Kirby and Jigglypuff going out together?
I'd also like to add Mona there and she tries to entice Wario but Wario doesn't care and treats her like trash, she gets mad and joins the good guys side and finds Isaac (is he old enough?)
And of course Mario/Peach and Link/Zelda of course.

Or don't you think Sakurai should add more romance subplots in the game?

I'd also liked to have seen Miis as a part of the SSE story, they should represent "You" the player and you fight like everyone else except it would be the "you" in the story.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Every time the terms "Casual gamer" and "melee was to fast" came out I would grab the sayer by the the throat and yell GTFO NOOB!

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i would have:

taken out toon link, lucas and wolf

put in krystal, isaac, micaiah, geno, megaman, and bomberman

given ganondorf and falco unique movesets

given pikachu, falco, link, yoshi, and dedede different final smashes

added at least 10 more new stages, replacing old melee ones if need be

given stage builder more than a pathetic THREE (??!?*) backgrounds

thats it really

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
When I say change it, it means you have the same development time. You can't say, "I'll remove Toon Link then add Krystal, Ridley, Geno, Dante, Cloud" e.c.t.

Machete

Smash Ace
I'd not remove any character. Although I'd prefer Claus over Ness, he's a returning and unique character.

I'd add a Pichu, Dr. Mario and Roy alt for Pikachu, Marth and Roy. It shouldn't take much time.

Also, I'd add Mewtwo (he's a returning character, so programming him wouldn't take much time). A semi-villain role in the Subspace, like Wario, but not a major one like Bowser and Ganondorf. And made completely unique movesets for Ganondorf and Toon Link, with only a few cloned moves.

I'd add K. Rool and Ridley as the only completely new characters. K. Rool wouldn't have a role in Subspace (like Wolf, Toon Link and Jigglypuff). Ridley's role would be the same, and after beating his Meta Ridley-form (Meta Ridley would be far bigger than the playable Ridley), he'd join the heroes.

Mewtwo would take the "Random" button in the roster, and both K. Rool and Ridley would take the third parties'. Snake and Sonic would be in a new line, only for them.

I'd made more returning stages, like Dreamland 64, Saffron City, Sector Z (instead of Corneria) and Peach's castle.

I don't think that would take much time. Although I'd remove the stickers and the masterpieces.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I'd not remove any character. Although I'd prefer Claus over Ness, he's a returning and unique character.

I'd add a Pichu, Dr. Mario and Roy alt for Pikachu, Marth and Roy. It shouldn't take much time.

Also, I'd add Mewtwo (he's a returning character, so programming him wouldn't take much time). A semi-villain role in the Subspace, like Wario, but not a major one like Bowser and Ganondorf. And made completely unique movesets for Ganondorf and Toon Link, with only a few cloned moves.

I'd add K. Rool and Ridley as the only completely new characters. K. Rool wouldn't have a role in Subspace (like Wolf, Toon Link and Jigglypuff). Ridley's role would be the same, and after beating his Meta Ridley-form (Meta Ridley would be far bigger than the playable Ridley), he'd join the heroes.

Mewtwo would take the "Random" button in the roster, and both K. Rool and Ridley would take the third parties'. Snake and Sonic would be in a new line, only for them.

I'd made more returning stages, like Dreamland 64, Saffron City, Sector Z (instead of Corneria) and Peach's castle.

I don't think that would take much time. Although I'd remove the stickers and the masterpieces.

OMG! Ya, the Random Button really needs that much time to program as a character! Masterpieces ae as simple as clickin upload. And, the stickers were probably developed by a separate team. If they added Mewtwo again, he'd definitely need balancing.

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
To be honest there's a lot of Brawl negativity going around. And I think that's unfair. Sakurai's done a very good job indeed.

But, yeah, the roster could have been nicer.

I think I'd have been a bit braver/ruthless with the roster truth be told... I'd have kicked out Jigglypuff and Falco, given Ganondorf a lovely new moveset as with Young Li-- I mean Toon Link ;).

Added the fan favourites, Geno, Ridley, Krystal. Actually have the confidence to ignore whinging fans and add a few more third parties that would add genuine interest to the roster (Ryu from Street Fighter, Red from Gunstar Heroes). And had more WTFs... Captain Syrup, etc.

The trouble with the actual roster is that Sakurai's managed to find the ugly balance between too mundane and not mundane enough.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Brawl has a total of 30 unique characters, 5 Luigificatons (for everyone's reference)

Remove: Ness (Lucas semi-clone)
Add: Mewtwo (Lucario semi-clone)

Remove: Jiggs (unique)
Add: Claus (unique)

Remove: Zamus (unique)
Add: Ridley (unique)

Remove: Pit (unique)
Add: Isaac (unique)

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I dislike speculation approached from this angle.
We're not Sakurai. And I'm glad.
Sure, there're characters I'd like to see in it. Maybe stages, too. Buuut... we're lucky to have a Brawl in the first place.
So, even if I complain in the future, I'll still take it as it is - possible glitches, character choices and all.

Otherwise, it becomes Not-Brawl.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Please note that Sakurai, as well as any developer, has budget and time constraints, so don't act like you can add characters and unclone others at will.
I think I'd redo Falcon to the way he was in SSB64. At least that'd unclone Ganondorf's smash attacks.

heartless-bowser

Smash Rookie
Hmmm..

----Remove----
Ganondorf (Luigified)
R.O.B.
Toon Link (Cloned)
Lucario
Squirtle
Ivysaur

----Add----
King. K. Rool
Ganondorf (Unique Moveset)
Baby Bowser (as another Yoshi Rep.)
Mewtwo (Instead of Squirtle)
Lucario (Instead of Ivysaur) (Yes, this means PT would have Mewtwo, Lucario and Charizard as pokemon)
Toon Link (Unique Moveset)

Dr. Mario - Alt. Costume for Mario
Roy - Alt. Costume for Marth
Young Link - Alt. Costume for Toon Link
Pichu - Alt. Costume for Pikachu
Raichu - Alt. Costume for Pikachu

Hmm, that'd be good for me. Though I'm one of the few ones that actually are thinking the roster is quite okay.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I hate it when people complain about the game and Sakurai's choices, but it is all just fun and games in here...

I would have added Paper Mario, Krystal (w/staff) , K. Rool and Isaac, then make Falco, Wolf, James McCloud and a suited up Krystal as alternate costumes for Fox. Then, change Ganondorf's moveset to something completely different for once- though only pulling out the sword for certain specials- and WW-ized Toon Link. Finally, add in a different F-Zero rep- Black Shadow- and give him Ganondorf of old's moveset. If I could even fit all that, the game would be, literally, perfect in my eyes.

Buuuuut, that's why I didn't make the game. I respect Sakurai and his entire crew, and trust that they did it to the best of their abilities.

Oh, and Knuckles would also get an assist trophy, and Silver wouldn't appear in the game at all. Ever.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
Too many things to change. Not for myself, but for the world. If I were Sakurai, I'd have retired to an insane asylum five years ago and let someone sensible create Brawl.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Too many things to change. Not for myself, but for the world. If I were Sakurai, I'd have retired to an insane asylum five years ago and let someone sensible create Brawl.
I completely agree with this.

I'll make a list to reply to this thread, but it will take a while.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
That's like saying Miyazaki should retire and let someone else make his movies!

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Would have made Knuckles the Sonic AT, not that dang emohog....hate shadow, he solied sonics name along with camera work

Top Bottom