• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were to be one smash character in real life who would it be?

Competitively

Smash Rookie
I was watching a video asking this question and I was curious about different opinions. I would be bayonetta because.
uhhh
bayonetta
who would you be and why?

TheElementalCow

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6474 2850 7998
I would wanna be Lucas. He's got the hair and he's just so cool. Or toon link.

D

Deleted member

That's easy: :4bayonetta2: since that outfit reeks of beauty. I, a 56-year-old woman, have slept in this outfit ever since this past Halloween.

Sayonara :kirby:

KEYLIME SSB

Smash Journeyman
Luigi. I slide around everywhere and inflict random disaster on myself and others. And I get to say YAHOO every time I do anything mildly interesting.

Last edited:

YT_PyroNinja

Smash Rookie
NNID
YT_PyroNin
3DS FC
3798-0045-3097
Lucario because reasons.
If not Lucario then Robin, because THORON! I can literally be that dude from Zatchbell.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
:4jigglypuff:, I can float up high to go wherever I want to, can roll at supersonic speeds for convenience's sake and if I get an microphone I'd be able to defeat pretty much every being with hearing on this planet.

Last edited:

Zzedeez

Smash Rookie
Falco since I've mained him since I started playing Smash and still main him today despite switching between characters to see who best fits my style.

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
Falco since I've mained him since I started playing Smash and still main him today despite switching between characters to see who best fits my style.
I think that everyone would be their main in real life. This is because your main is the character is that best fits your preferred fighting style.

Your personality = your main = which character you would be in real life

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I'd want to be Samus Aran. I've had dreams before where I was Samus and I used the suit, so I got to experience what it was like to shoot beams and swing from grapple points in Magmoor Caverns. Samus has powerful weapons, an advanced suit that couldn't even exist by today's current technology, and she can run and fly at supersonic speeds. This might mean, of course, that I'll be an orphan, suffer from PTSD, and be responsible for the genocide of many living organisms, including Metroids, Zebesians, X parasites, and all other life on those planets. Then there's the dark dimension of Aether, which also suffered genocide, simply because I took back the energy sources to Aether itself.

pikadrewuniverse

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4270-1564-7855
I'd want to be Samus Aran. I've had dreams before where I was Samus and I used the suit, so I got to experience what it was like to shoot beams and swing from grapple points in Magmoor Caverns. Samus has powerful weapons, an advanced suit that couldn't even exist by today's current technology, and she can run and fly at supersonic speeds. This might mean, of course, that I'll be an orphan, suffer from PTSD, and be responsible for the genocide of many living organisms, including Metroids, Zebesians, X parasites, and all other life on those planets. Then there's the dark dimension of Aether, which also suffered genocide, simply because I took back the energy sources to Aether itself.
dang son

Purpski

Smash Rookie
I was watching a video asking this question and I was curious about different opinions. I would be bayonetta because.
uhhh
bayonetta
who would you be and why?
Falco all the way. Messing people up with shines is the way to go

Really went in-depth with yours lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Mixup between Corrin, Greninja and Robin: excessively naive and caring personality of the former, ninja-and-pokemon obsessed+identifying water as sort of my element, and prideful on my intelligence.
Most likely Robin.

D

Deleted member

:4kirby:

Any other answer is invalid and should be sent to authority for diagnosing insanity.

I mean come one, who doesn't want to be a pink puff that gets to eat like an elephant, sleep all the times, and do literally what he wants?

Oddly enough, :4lucas:, despite being my main, is probably the character I'd want to be the least because I would not want to live where he is.

PaoDeBatata24

Smash Rookie
:4kirby:

Any other answer is invalid and should be sent to authority for diagnosing insanity.

I mean come one, who doesn't want to be a pink puff that gets to eat like an elephant, sleep all the times, and do literally what he wants?

Oddly enough, :4lucas:, despite being my main, is probably the character I'd want to be the least because I would not want to live where he is.
k then

Bidouf

Smash Rookie
NNID
wii_fam_rocks
:4villager:, so I can finally fulfill my lifelong dream of dropping trees on my enemies.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
I'd wanna be :4palutena:, she's pretty, she's funny, and she's smart. The total package.

If the question is who are we most like, I'm probably :4darkpit: because I'm very negative, and people forget I exist.

SmolNozomi

Smash Cadet
:4dedede:
Super strength, the ability to pull an infinite amount of spikey balls of death from your butt, and the ability to jump 20 feet in the air, and your mouth can turn into a vacuum Plus that sick hat and robe.

Top Bottom