• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were to be one smash character in real life who would it be?

Starbitz2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rozalina22501
3DS FC
3669-0079-1533
Switch FC
SW-7157-2088-2513
:4ness:
Nus because he psycic

or

:4corrinf:
Because uhhhhhh........

topoki

Smash Rookie
lucina [inappropriate content]

Last edited by a moderator:

KEYLIME SSB

Smash Journeyman
Pardon my noobdom... weebs?
Short for Weaboo. A non-Japanese person who thinks they are Japanese because they watch too much lifestyle anime. They are likely to randomly speak broken phrases in Japanese and say "Sugoi!" when good fortune befalls them.
On the actual thread topic, I would still be Luigi for the fun of misfires and misfortune.

Last edited:

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
Short for Weaboo. A non-Japanese person who thinks they are Japanese because they watch too much lifestyle anime. They are likely to randomly speak broken phrases in Japanese and say "Sugoi!" when good fortune befalls them.
On the actual thread topic, I would still be Luigi for the fun of misfires and misfortune.
I feel like being a hardcore luigi main really says something about someone... I'm just not sure what.

DeltaPlays

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4786-0043-9770
I was watching a video asking this question and I was curious about different opinions. I would be bayonetta because.
uhhh
bayonetta
who would you be and why?

I Wanna be Robin. Robin is in one of the best Fire emblem games ever. I'd say corrin, but both genders are ****.
If not robin Captain Falcon.
Show me your moves, dangit.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ness, so I could use my PSI on people that I don't like. Or Samus, because her Power Suit is really cool, and I could shoot stuff for fun. :)

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I'd say Lucas, but since i don't want my mother dead i'll say Ness

SmolNozomi

Smash Cadet
...do you need to talk about this?
no thank you, I was just caught up in one of those "moments"

KEYLIME SSB

Smash Journeyman
Ness because he can use psi. Plus he's my main
Do most people realize that Ness is basically Krillin from DBZ? He's generally weak compared to the rest of the cast but to other people he is actually the strongest human ever. Also what's so great about psi? Ness uses it for roughly 3 different moves and 2 of them are not even close to viable, and the other is fairly awful. Maybe that's just my take, but what do other people actually think of Ness?

IVgorm

Smash Rookie
Falcon

Reason 1: dat knee

Reason 2: A swag ass hover car

Reason 3: SHOW ME YA MOVES

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to go with Toon Link because he's aesthetic and I love Wind Waker.

Last edited:

Sprite

Smash Cadet
Do most people realize that Ness is basically Krillin from DBZ? He's generally weak compared to the rest of the cast but to other people he is actually the strongest human ever. Also what's so great about psi? Ness uses it for roughly 3 different moves and 2 of them are not even close to viable, and the other is fairly awful. Maybe that's just my take, but what do other people actually think of Ness?
I'm talking about the earthbound part of him. In that game he has creative psi such as healing, putting people to sleep, and teleporting. He also has a devastating move called psi rockin. Not to mention his skill with the bats and yo-Yos in his game. Maybe I'm off topic of smash bros, but earthbound is my favorite game and earthbound is how I see ness

RetroMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
retrog97
Probably Kirby. Considering all the abilities he's capable of, it'd be pretty sweet. Plus Copy Abilities would helpful in some cases.

Not good at cooking? Become Chef Kirby! Need to go someplace ASAP? Wheel Kirby! Want to become a famous painter? Artist Kirby!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I always answer this question the same way: Villager. I mean, who would not want to live in a virtual paradise where you have no worries, can fish and catch bugs for a living, and be the mayor over a bunch of animals?

Glitch_Wiz

Smash Cadet
Want to go for shulk. Just to see the future. Downside would be having to carry the monado everywhere

GoldTrainRider

Smash Cadet
Inklings because I'm not gonna reveal the reason I'd like to be inklings. I could hide in ink as a squid and shoot ink at people.

Wonderfly~

Smash Cadet
Peach.

I could come off as a pretty and kind woman, while also being deceptively sassy. I could start fights with bad people, make them think I’m easy since I’m just a girl in a pink dress, then proceed to overwhelm them with my powerful attacks and float right above their heads to annoy them. I could use my side taunt while they’re down, making them angry, getting their blood boiling, humiliating them with my song. Seeing them so mad would be extremely satisfying.

I’d also be a princess. I would be rich and be able to do whatever I wanted. I’d have a huge castle all to myself.

Sprite

Smash Cadet
I was thinking today, is there one smash character that would suck to be in real life? Seems like being any of them would be the dream...

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Would go with :ultyoshi: and hijinks ensure with examples:
-raiding fridges of the neighbours and eating their food
-sneak up on people and throw eggs at them
-make my teacher and friends freak out or amaze when going to school due to a talking dino

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Would go with :ultyoshi: and hijinks ensure with examples:
-raiding fridges of the neighbours and eating their food
-sneak up on people and throw eggs at them
-make my teacher and friends freak out or amaze when going to school due to a talking dino
That but I'd be even worse eating everything in sight :yoshi:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
:ultvillager:
I can have a nice, easy-going life in a little house in a small peaceful town. Only thing getting me down is crippling debt

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Wanted to do another one, this time it's :ultkirby: and here what I would enjoy:
-Take on Extradimensional Cosmic Horror Gods (that look like they came out of the Lovecraft books)
-Eating sweet stuff
-Saying "Poyo!"
-Battle Demon Beasts sent by Dedede from Nightmare
-Get hugged and glomped by everyone

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
:ultrobin:
- Cool white hair
- Cool cloak
- Ingenious ideas, above average intelligence, gifted at strategy and tactics
- Charismatic enough to easily make friends
- Adept at using both swords and magic