• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had the power...

Shuma

Smash Hero
In: Black Knight, Ridley, Wolf, Claus, Dark Samus, Ganondorf(duh), Issac

Out: Lucario, Waluigi, Pichu, Roy, etc.

AT: I dunno. Tails, Knucles... ahm.. Grey Fox?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
newcomer: King Dedede
kicked out: anymore 3rd party characters(2 is the perfect amount, no more)
AT: Fawful
Returning(had to add this one): Luigi!!!( Im becoming worried about him since pikachu has skull bash reconfirmed, Luigi's pretty much signature move in Melee...)

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
Okay, my turn now! ^_^

Newcomer:
Lip (Panel de Pon)
Because she is the main character in the nintendo game Pandel de Pon, that is probably the best puzzle game from nintendo.

Kicked out for good:
Megaman
He is too like Samus, with a canonarm and so on...

AT:
Maybe Excite trucks?
They drives around the arena adn when you get hit by one of the trucks you gets damaged?

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
In: Micaiah, Lyn, Ephraim, Black Knight, Sothe, Tibarn or Mia (I just love fe!)

Out: Waluigi, any of the metroid hunters, Megaman, Banjo Kazooie, Lara Croft or any other 3rd parties

AT: zihark, stefan, shinon, oscar, any fe people that don't get in, dynablade

Little Red Corvette

Smash Apprentice
In: Pichu, Micaiah, Skapon, Claus (Mudkip too, but really unlikely)
Out: Really no one, but for the power to work, I guess any of the "OMG ORIGINAL CHARACTER" Sonic Characters, 3rd party characters that have gotten out of hand over the years (Cloud/Sephiroth/Master Chief/Lara Croft), and random-a$s Fire Emblem lords that really wouldn't be that more interesting than Marth/Roy/Ike(I'm looking at you, Eliwood and Ephraim and Hector).
Assist Trophy: Kracko, Kawashima, Tingle, Porky Minch, Porygon-Z, Darkrai, Rick, Ribbon, Duck Hunt Doggy, Balloon Fighter, 9-Volt,

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
IN: Ridley, Cel Shaded Link, alternate costumes and........TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN!!!

BANNED: meh...

AT: a few zelda bosses and metroid hunters/bosses.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
In: Lyn (Assist trophy be darned)

Out: Lucario

AT/Pokeballed: Wolf O'Donell
that AT is darned what do you know?

Okay, my turn now! ^_^

Newcomer:
Kicked out for good:
Megaman
He is too like Samus, with a canonarm and so on...
damaged?
so I guess fox is a samus clone too.. I mean he has a gun, I mean it's not like megaman has wepaons from every classic game to choose from or anything. and that is 6 from the frist one and at least 8 in the others. just saying

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
In: Optimus Prime (I know there is no way, but come on, how awesome would that be?)

Out: Any more Zelda characters. I know I might get flamed from this, but I think Zelda, Link, Ganondorf, and (possibly) Shiek is enough characters from the franchise. I'd rather have 1 new character from a new franchise then 3 more characters from Zelda.

AT/Pokeball: WarioWare characters. I think at least one of them will get in as an assist trophy just to give the Wario franchise more representation besides one character and a stage.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer:
Waluigi - Just because he can pull out a rose for his taunt. Too cool.

Kicked out for good:
Daisy - I already hate Peach enough as it is, so a more worthless version of her is the last thing I need.

AT:
Agent Chieftain - Too awesome.

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer:
Sora. I don't care what anyone says call me a fanboy if you must.

Kicked out:
The Black Knight. I'm a big FE fan but i didn't like BK at all. I thought he was way too generic, they could have done better for the main villain imo.

AT:
Moon from LoZ:MM. He falls on the stage and deals dmg to everyone.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
In: Phoenix Wright :D

Out: Eggplant Wizard O_O

AT: Slippy XD
Phoenix Wright, that would be... odd... wtf? but cool.
and eggplant wizard... out sounds good. he might be cool. but pit can hang out by himself for now. mabey next game

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
In: Komaman (Jump Ultimate Stars)
Out: Chuck Norris (Nintendo, yeah *****es, you know he owns the company)
AT: Sakurai (Need I say more?)

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer:Lloyd Irving

TEH B00T:Ice Climbers

AT:Kratos Aurion..he can Shining Bind you all to death! BWAHGHAHAHAHA.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
In: Tennis Player
Would represent tennis sports in nintendo. Could be from any game or just a character that uses a tennis racket (other than peach with her side smash A). Perhaps from Mario Power Tennis? Waluigi w/ some tennis moves? Kirby's side B? [jking <(^.^<)]

Out: Pacman
I can't see him fighting, would degrade brawl.

AT: Tetris Blocks!
They rain down and make platforms, perhaps a tetris stage? every stage has to have a character but - No Tetris Block as PC!!!!

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
IN: Bub & Bob the Bubble Bobble Dragons!!! ICs need some duo competition and these dargons traping you in bubbles would be great. Just to put some of the hate from the ICs to the BBs, they can wobble too o_O :laugh: MUHAHAHAHAHA

OUT: Ike, Pit, Snake, Sonic, Zamus, Fox, Falco, Marth, Geno, Lucario, Ridley, Megaman, Everybody cool, etc...

AT: Balloon Fighters Teradactles...we all know BF will make is as a PC so his item can be these guys that float around and grab people then carry them away and drop them off the edge...MUHAHAHAHA!

Typo_Brawler

Smash Cadet
To be In: Rouge ( I love useing her in sonic battle so why not here? But if she were in I hope they`ll have her SA2 costume)

To be kicked out: Caption Falcon.
( Persanlly I HATE HIM! I just find him really anoying)

AT: Metal Sonic (I say its a resonabull idea. He could...I don`t know shoot lazers :p)

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
IN: Bub & Bob the Bubble Bobble Dragons!!! ICs need some duo competition and these dargons traping you in bubbles would be great. Just to put some of the hate from the ICs to the BBs, they can wobble too o_O :laugh: MUHAHAHAHAHA

OUT: Ike, Pit, Snake, Sonic, Zamus, Fox, Falco, Marth, Geno, Lucario, Ridley, Megaman, Everybody cool, etc...

AT: Balloon Fighters Teradactles...we all know BF will make is as a PC so his item can be these guys that float around and grab people then carry them away and drop them off the edge...MUHAHAHAHA!
*looks at your out list..............shoots u with an AK-47* U SIR DO NOT DESREVE TO PLAY SSBB IF U WANT THOSE CHARACTERS OUT!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDX (cept for Falco...u can have him out if u want)

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer: Megaman X!

Kicked out: Goodbye Mr. Game & Watch!

AT: King Boo (unless he gets a role in Subspace)
X gets in an not classic? i can see that. poor game and watch

In: Tennis Player
Would represent tennis sports in nintendo. Could be from any game or just a character that uses a tennis racket (other than peach with her side smash A). Perhaps from Mario Power Tennis? Waluigi w/ some tennis moves? Kirby's side B? [jking <(^.^<)]

Out: Pacman
I can't see him fighting, would degrade brawl.

AT: Tetris Blocks!
They rain down and make platforms, perhaps a tetris stage? every stage has to have a character but - No Tetris Block as PC!!!!
tennis player? from the wii game? you mean mii? or am I crazy?
i don't really want pacman, but tetrisblocks could make a stage...

cccck

Smash Journeyman
In: Ridley

Out: Sora, I want to torch that person, make many 10 year old girls cry (Okay, I got that idea from Wiseguy)

AT: Falco, as much as I hate to say it, Falco out, Krystal and Wolf in.
you just put falco as an AT to get rid of him didn't you? becuse I don't think they would AT him

In: Black Mage

Out: LUCARIO

AT: JACKIE CHAN!!! lol jk id say Cranky Kong
black mage would be cool and he has been in a game with mario...

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Despite my name, I actually main Falco, he last thing I want is for Falco to be out, I just think Wolf and Krystal are better choices.
oh well... if you feel that way, I am not sure so... I just beat star fox assault yesterday, and falco got a lot more screen time then wolf or krystal... mabey I am just crazy. what ever you want tho.

Newcomer
Energizer bunny or the sweetest character ever: Sora( for all the people that don't like him you're noobs or choobs)

Banned
Sonic or diddy or wario

AT
Army of pickmin
ok, sora. and NO USING ORS! PICK ONE PERSON AND BAN THEM! why thouse 3 by the way... they seem fine to me. what is wrong with them?

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer: Simon piloting Lagann from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.

No, I don't care if Gurren-Lagann has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo aside from a DS game and is an anime. It is that awesome.

Gone: Pichu, just eww.

AT: Elite Beat Agents. 'Nuff said.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer: Simon piloting Lagann from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.

No, I don't care if Gurren-Lagann has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo aside from a DS game and is an anime. It is that awesome.

Gone: Pichu, just eww.

AT: Elite Beat Agents. 'Nuff said.
I never heard of him. and you wasted it on pichu? are you worried he well come back? cus he won't

Top Bottom