• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had the power...

cccck

Smash Journeyman
In: Stafy!!

Who doesn't love that cute little star? He'd be my main character. Stafy is just soooo awesomest! I will party all day long when he gets announced

Out/Killed: T_T...Tingle...nuff' said

AT: Captain Olimar. He has a good chance, but maybe not enough
I don't love stafy... i don't even know much about him!

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer:
WW Link (Most wanted character, Wind Waker was the first Zelda I played)

Kicked Out:
Ness (or alternate for Lucas. I just dont want him getting his own slot)

AT:
Game & Watch (Because I dont want him to be playable)

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer:
WW Link (Most wanted character, Wind Waker was the first Zelda I played)

Kicked Out:
Ness (or alternate for Lucas. I just dont want him getting his own slot)

AT:
Game & Watch (Because I dont want him to be playable)
why poor ness no get in? just wondering... I don't care one way or the other.

why do people hate game and watch?

In: Crono

Out: Sukapon

AT: Balloon fighter
Crono... what would his moves be>?

In: Takamaru

Out: Pacman

AT: Raining Tetris Blocks!
I thought tetris would get a stage.... but that works to. die pacman die! mwhahahhahahahaha

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer:
Regal(tales of symphonia) cause he just kicks ****ing ***, and his comboing/legs-only fighting style would make him fit in brawl and still be unique

Out:
Snake- ya, hes in already and confirmed, but he dosen't fit and there are much better 3rd party characters for brawl

AT:
Hunters from metroid prime 3, any of them

Jammer

Smash Lord
In: Ridley (he's the character I'm most looking forward to, but I don't really care that much)

Out: Dr. Mario. I just don't want to see Mario eclipsed by his higher-educated alter ego again.

AT: Hmmm... I know this isn't really a previous Nintendo character, but the Subspace Bomb would make a cool AT, I think. It would be better as an AT than an item.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
Newcomer: Goomba (why the hell not)
AT: Cubivore!!!! (RANDOM AS HELL)
Excommunicated: DS rep. (no brain age please..)

cccck

Smash Journeyman
New Comer:
MANBEARPIG

Out:
Mario

AT:
2 minute clip of Al Gore winning the Nobel Prize
most deadly AT ever.

In:Krystal

Out:
pichu :(

Assist:
Team Starfox Air strike.
=3
.. hmm... air stirke... that would be cool

Newcomer: Goomba (why the hell not)
AT: Cubivore!!!! (RANDOM AS HELL)
Excommunicated: DS rep. (no brain age please..)
goomba! sweet!

In: Bomberman

Out: Pac-man

AT: Phoenix Wright
you the man! get it? the man? bomber man and pac-man... never mind.

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
Newcomer:
Alakazam. My favorite Pokemon. Interesting powers and he has spoons. What else do you need?

Kicked out: Mewtwo

AT: Mew!

Yea I totally just did an all pokemon post :(.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer:
Alakazam. My favorite Pokemon. Interesting powers and he has spoons. What else do you need?

Kicked out: Mewtwo

AT: Mew!

Yea I totally just did an all pokemon post :(.
ah... poor mewtwo... why?
Alakazam... he needs zombies. or a fork. that is what he needs

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
I'd throw in Skull Kid, no question.
I'd make sure Tingle didn't appear in Brawl anywhere...
AT: The Cuccoo attack from all Legend of Zelda games that have said creatures.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer: Freeden (from illusion of Gaia)

Kicked out:.................. well.......... nobody really

AT: Ridley!! (just kidding i wouldn't care that much if he was in as a PC)

so i choose...... well nobody i like all additions to brawl

New Playable Character: Wind Waker Link. He's awesome in every way, whether it be persona, weapons, cartoony-ness, originality, or just sheer "WTF I GOT PWN'D BY A LOONEY TOON D:" factor. He's in, naysayers be ****ed.

Kicked out for good: Hmm...That's hard...What character deserves to NEVER EVER be apart of the Smash Bros. universe? Who is SO unpopular in the world that their very name causes an uproar of hatred from within? Who has wronged not only Nintendo, but Gaming in general, with their antics of pure spite? I seriously have no idea who deserves the unflattering title of "Banned from Brawl", who has single handedly dug their own grave, more than...I don't know.

Assist Trophy: a tie between the Elite Beat Agents and Professor Oak. The Prof would send out a Pokemon, at random from Tauros, Pinsir, Typhlosion, Xatu, or Absol, to attack your enemies in various ways. The Elite Beat Agents would dance to motivate you and give you 20% more attack power, and cannot be knocked back (They fit more, I think. C'mon. Their MOTIVATIONAL DANCERS. That positively begs for AT treatment).

cccck

Smash Journeyman
New Playable Character: Wind Waker Link. He's awesome in every way, whether it be persona, weapons, cartoony-ness, originality, or just sheer "WTF I GOT PWN'D BY A LOONEY TOON D:" factor. He's in, naysayers be ****ed.

Kicked out for good: Hmm...That's hard...What character deserves to NEVER EVER be apart of the Smash Bros. universe? Who is SO unpopular in the world that their very name causes an uproar of hatred from within? Who has wronged not only Nintendo, but Gaming in general, with their antics of pure spite? I seriously have no idea who deserves the unflattering title of "Banned from Brawl", who has single handedly dug their own grave, more than...I don't know.

Assist Trophy: a tie between the Elite Beat Agents and Professor Oak. The Prof would send out a Pokemon, at random from Tauros, Pinsir, Typhlosion, Xatu, or Absol, to attack your enemies in various ways. The Elite Beat Agents would dance to motivate you and give you 20% more attack power, and cannot be knocked back (They fit more, I think. C'mon. Their MOTIVATIONAL DANCERS. That positively begs for AT treatment).
You know your are right about WW Link, but I think he would just be called "The Wind Waker" seems so to me

For some one who should never be in brawl, I goggled worse nes game ever and found some game called, Hydlide so lets pick the man person from that game.

I think the elite beat agents beat out oak... sorry.

Newcomer: Freeden (from illusion of Gaia)

Kicked out:.................. well.......... nobody really

AT: Ridley!! (just kidding i wouldn't care that much if he was in as a PC)

so i choose...... well nobody i like all additions to brawl
so you would like it if ******** got in the game, forceing it to be rated AO and never coming out? note: joking. and if ridly is not your AT, who is?

Add:Issac
Kick: WW Link
AT: Elite Beat Agents
people really want the elite beat agents... don't they?

Ronick

Smash Rookie
Lets see.....

In- Issac because Golden Sun>all.

Out- Hmmmm probably Ridley to stop all the arguments.

AT- Captain Falcon!!! No not really :laugh:. Probably Waluigi just because.......

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
BWAHAHAHAHA! I AM SAKURAI! XD

Newcomer - Sora (Your said ANYTHING)

Kick - Geno

AT - Geno XD

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer:
Viewtiful Joe
would be cool if he turned back into regular joe if people abused his ultimate powers

Kick Out:
Roy
I'm biased against him as he has the horrible ability to ohko my favorite character (Jigglypuff) with ^B on levels with low ceilings

AT:
Bomberman
He definitely needs an homage of some kind but Viewtiful Joe took my newcomer slot. :(

EDIT: change my newcomer to Phoenix Wright. Because even though Viewtiful Joe is an awesome game, Phoenix Wright is hilarious and unconventional, two things I love.

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer:
Lucario

out:
WW link.we dont need another blonde kid with a sword that shares the same name & future who likes the same elf earred girl

AT:
Shadow he would own everyone if he was a PC so we cant have everyone crying over how they got owned by shadow :p

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
I think Deku Link would be an asome character, being able to switch between Deku, Goron, and Zora Link kinda like the Pokemon Trainer or Zelda from SSBM, and then his Final Smash he would become FD Link.
Not saying that he will replace young link, WW's got that, and he wouldn't switch to normal Link at all

I realy do not want K. Rool to make it in, hes a pathetic copy of Bowser

I think the Legend of Zelda Cocos would be an asome AT

The Sly Future

Smash Rookie
I really just want: falco in brawl!
Id probably get rid of: sonic, i lost a bet to a freind. i owe him $5 cuz i bet sonic wouldnt make it
AT:im not sure

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I would make sure Megaman got in. Think about it, why did Sonic, over all other Sega Characters get in? Sonic is the mascot of Sega, and a very popular and old character. This is also the case with Megaman. He is pretty much the Capcom mascot, or at least the most recognizable character.

As for someone to NOT get in I gotta say...Geno, it annoys me so much how everyone wants him in, despite howunimportant he is.

Now im not a gamer, or at least by that I mean I dont own several systems and games, and Im not familiar with every character, but character like Sonic and Megaman...I know about them because even though my past with videogames is limited, even I know who they are.

Geno on the other hand...I had to go look him up, Sakurai wants to make a game that is easy to pick up and relates to many people so I think logically he will pick 3rd Party
characters that more people are familiar with.

Now i think some might bring up Snak, and Ive got to admit that youve got a point...but...The trio of Megaman, Mario and Sonic...it just seems to fit

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
JAJA, nice thread

In: Pious Augustus! "You fools! I spit on thee, darkness will be eternal!" (mainly because of all the character i want in, he is the one with worst chances :( ....)

Out: PIKACHU! (haha i know that would never happens, but i have the power!)

AT: MEW, yes, as an AT , not a pokeball....

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
in: capt. olimar, cause who doesnt want to see the pikmin overwhelm the battle field

out: Geno, his obnoxious fans have made me hate him. This is all about spite people.

at: tails/knuckles/any other sonic character

i like the series and it would be nice to see some more representation, even if it isnt a pc.

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer: Ridley...

Kicked Out: Geno.
sorry geno fans, he's just too... wooden..

AT: Tom Nook (or any AC character).
AC is just too awesome. It HAS to be included in the game

HappyBirthday

Smash Cadet
newcomer- Pacman- he just rules
kicked out- krystal- just ewww=
AT- TETRIS BLOCK - huge fanbase- huge pawnage

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Newcomer: Mike (StarTropics)

Kicker Out: (with MIke in, I wouldn't feel like kicking out anyone... so...) The discs from Duck Hunt/Clay Shooter.

AT: Elite Beat Agents: Not badly intentioned. I'm actually rooting for the EBA to be ATs instead of PCs (that's a lot of abbreviations).

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer: I'd really like to see Lucario, because I love the 4th generation :)

Out: Geno. I don't know where the hell the whole geno obsession came into place... He's not a real nintendo character...

Assist: I'd like to see Boo as an assist trophy (he would randomly possess an opponent and switch controls around for a bit)

Top Bottom