• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had the power...

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I am sorry... I did not mean to come off that way. take your time.
,s ok:)
ok lets see....Yeah Im gonna add Boo

Amaterasu would be a sweet addition but she has too many moves not to get rid off and that that would seem confusing

AT:...........................uhm...O_O... Got It The Three Goddesses of Hyrule: Din, Farore, and Nayru...and yes they would be in the same assist Trophy (^^)v...It would be a RARE AT (^^)v

cccck

Smash Journeyman
,s ok:)
ok lets see....Yeah Im gonna add Boo

Amaterasu would be a sweet addition but she has too many moves not to get rid off and that that would seem confusing

AT:...........................uhm...O_O... Got It The Three Goddesses of Hyrule: Din, Farore, and Nayru...and yes they would be in the same assist Trophy (^^)v...It would be a RARE AT (^^)v
you know, you may just have something in that AT...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Newcomer:
Blaziken.
As much as I'd love Lucario to be in the game, I like Blaziken much more..

Kicked Out:
Balloon Fighter.
The idea is stupid to me.

AT:
Laughing Dog.
My friend came up with this. The Laughing Dog from Duckhunt. He would be like a Nintendog except pop up on half of the screen and laugh at you.

Pokeball: (what?)
Tyranitar. Needs to be done. 'nuff said.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
you know, you may just have something in that AT...
(^^)v yeah I just rember on of the things that caould be used if ther made a new SSB after Melee ...way b4 Brawl was in the making I was thinikg if they made a new Smash Bros...they should out in the Triforce *very rare item* Which summon the three Goddesses and each would have their own attack

Din: engulfs the Stage in a giant sphere of Fire ...and jets of lava will shoot the stage in a web like pattern :75 % damage

Farore: Creates a giant Whirlwind filled woth Forest Debris that engulf the whole stage giving 85% damage

Nayru: A giant Ice Stallactite would pop under the stage freezing everyone in side....then the Ice Spike Will spin by a whirl pool of Ice, Snow, and water

*I kno nayru has water spell but she looks like a water goddess to me*

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
IN: Skullkid as Majora's Mask

OUT: Any Third party character besides Megaman, Sonic, Banjo or Geno.

AT: Shadow Queen from Paper Mario 2

cccck

Smash Journeyman
IN: Skullkid as Majora's Mask

OUT: Any Third party character besides Megaman, Sonic, Banjo or Geno.

AT: Shadow Queen from Paper Mario 2
shadow queen... the only time you can beat up peach outside of SSB... mwahahahah! oh... wait... I like peach

and like I said before you only get one kick out, so... you have to pick the worse 3-d part person to keep youself safe. (oh and you kicked out snake by saying that, I can't tell if you wanted to or not)

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
Felix from golden sun FTW!!!
Wolf link FTW!!!

Perhaps Olimar being followed by a bunch of pikmin. He could use them for attacks, since he wasnt/isnt very strong himself.

Axed- Lucario and pretty much all the other ridiculous pokemon like plusal and whatever. They just all are really bad. Also - Waluigi FTL. He sucks

Assist Trophy - Olimar w/pikman, or just pikman by themselves, if they dont make it in as playable. Perhaps some elebits?

Conker1

Smash Ace
Hmmmm

In: Ryu(from Street Fighter)

Out: Lucario

AT: Sonic or Megaman( just see people whine about it)

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
shadow queen... the only time you can beat up peach outside of SSB... mwahahahah! oh... wait... I like peach

and like I said before you only get one kick out, so... you have to pick the worse 3-d part person to keep youself safe. (oh and you kicked out snake by saying that, I can't tell if you wanted to or not)
Yep, I only forgot Snake. He seems cool enough.
Okay....ummmm Bomberman? He's cool but honestly? He just throws bombs. Link does that already.

$#!t......SQ's power would b frightening :X
What if Shadow Queen comes out of a AT and possesses a character giving them extra powers but also adds damage the longer she is on someone.
(off-topic i know)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yep, I only forgot Snake. He seems cool enough.
Okay....ummmm Bomberman? He's cool but honestly? He just throws bombs. Link does that already.

What if Shadow Queen comes out of a AT and possesses a character giving them extra powers but also adds damage the longer she is on someone.
(off-topic i know)
NO Dissing on Bomberman

metaknighter

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer: Dark Samus
because.

Out: Iceclimbers ( I have always hated the little game they play...one goes out to get food while the other gets frozen to death or eaten by hedgehogs and polar bears...plus, there voice is very annoying)

Assist trophy: metroids( any kind) they would suck energy( raise %) from people.

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer: Monopoly man cause i whould abuse the power
Kicked out: Link cause i would abuse the power
AT: Master Hand and Crazy Hand cause i would abuse the power

ABUSE THE POWER!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Newcomer: Monopoly man cause i whould abuse the power
Kicked out: Link cause i would abuse the power
AT: Master Hand and Crazy Hand cause i would abuse the power

ABUSE THE POWER!
Abusing it stupidly...

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
IN: Pichu. ^_^
Out: Sonic. I hope he dies in hell.
AT: Krystal. I hate her too. FOX! I GOT ENEMIES ON MAH TAIL! >__>]

You can hate me now. :D

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer: Ryu Hayabusa

Kicked: Anyone who gets in from Animal Crossing/Pikmin

AT: Proffesor E. Gadd

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Newcomer: Dark Samus
because.

Out: Iceclimbers ( I have always hated the little game they play...one goes out to get food while the other gets frozen to death or eaten by hedgehogs and polar bears...plus, there voice is very annoying)

Assist trophy: metroids( any kind) they would suck energy( raise %) from people.
*cries that u bashed the Ice Climbers* NOOOOOO!:cry:

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
Confirmed: If you had limited me to characters who actually had a chance, I'd have probably said Lyn. *sigh*. You say it can be ANYONE, though? In that case, I'd have to go with Rydia. Final Fantasy IV is my favorite RPG ever (don't you start your whining, I admit that VI is technically the better game; I've just got a soft spot for IV), and even though I love Kain the most, I concede to the fact that Rydia has way more moveset potential than him or Cecil. Three weapon proficiencies (not counting bows or unarmed), a dozen or so summons, and a full cache of black magic? Sounds like a good time to me.

Denied: Sonic. I can't imagine him having an even remotely cool moveset (any direction and button: curl into ball and strike foe!), and I'd like to leave as many third-party slots as possible open to the characters who actually deserve them (Simon Belmont, Megaman, an old Squaresoft character...surprise me).

Assist Trophy'd: I'm not using my Assist Trophy vote to oust another playable character, but rather to suggest something that would just plain make an awesome assist trophy in and of itself. Enter...the Meta-Knights! Skull guy! Flying robot fella! That jerk with the flail! And all the rest! Team up and defend the glory and honor of your fearless leader, Sir Meta Knight!

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Confirmed: If you had limited me to characters who actually had a chance, I'd have probably said Lyn. *sigh*. You say it can be ANYONE, though? In that case, I'd have to go with Rydia. Final Fantasy IV is my favorite RPG ever (don't you start your whining, I admit that VI is technically the better game; I've just got a soft spot for IV), and even though I love Kain the most, I concede to the fact that Rydia has way more moveset potential than him or Cecil. Three weapon proficiencies (not counting bows or unarmed), a dozen or so summons, and a full cache of black magic? Sounds like a good time to me.

Denied: Sonic. I can't imagine him having an even remotely cool moveset (any direction and button: curl into ball and strike foe!), and I'd like to leave as many third-party slots as possible open to the characters who actually deserve them (Simon Belmont, Megaman, an old Squaresoft character...surprise me).

Assist Trophy'd: I'm not using my Assist Trophy vote to oust another playable character, but rather to suggest something that would just plain make an awesome assist trophy in and of itself. Enter...the Meta-Knights! Skull guy! Flying robot fella! That jerk with the flail! And all the rest! Team up and defend the glory and honor of your fearless leader, Sir Meta Knight!
I never said they had to have a chance, lyn would still work. I never said you could not un-AT some one and make then playable. but rydia? isn't that the main girl from the snes FF? sounds cool non the less

you know, sonic very easly could have a ton of moves, the latter sonic games, while horrible, have tons of moves to use.

and it would be funny to have a kirby VS meta knight dule, and kirby gets the meta knights! altho, they would not get to be bosses like I hoped....

Is this still going?

In: jenova
out: fox
at: mario
ok... funny joke, what do you really want?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
ok, well....your a meta knight fan as well....soo i will say Young link should be kicked out!(( but i still hate Ice climbers)
ok then (^^)v I dont mind u hating on them LOL I just dont want them taken out... they the frosty duo! (^^)v however I was LMAO when I read what u said about the Ice Climbers ...one gets food...the other one gets mauled be Hedgehogs LOL:laugh:

Akiak

Smash Ace
In the game:
Toad-He's awesome, deserving, cool, popular, and fun to use

Out of the game:
All human characters!!! I love those weird creatures like kirby.

At:
King Boo if he doesn't make it (99% sure he won't)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bleh, if ANYONE from a Final Fantasy got in...It would have to be Terra...

Her esper form is awesome...

I hope she is in dissidia

cccck

Smash Journeyman
In: Lyn

Out: Sakurai

AT: Not lyn
funny, don't we wish?

In the game:
Toad-He's awesome, deserving, cool, popular, and fun to use

Out of the game:
All human characters!!! I love those weird creatures like kirby.

At:
King Boo if he doesn't make it (99% sure he won't)
you can't say all! and you kicked out mario, link, samus.... get the point? you kicked out ten people that we know are in brawl, and most of the ones we "know" are coming back... you can't say ALL ok?

Kasado-Bit

Smash Cadet
Hm.....lessee...

Newcomer: Lucario. He's a perfect character for the Brawl series.

Kicked Out: Captain Falcon. He just SCREAMS gay, if you ask me.

Assist Trophy: Midna. The abilities she has in Twilight Princess would make her a great AT.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
In an attempt to be original..

Newcomer:
Sarah Kerrigan (Anyone played the N64 version of StarCraft?)

Out:
Star Wolf (Not totally against Wolf, just I think we need more badass/awesome villains like Bowser, Gannon, Ridley, and Dedede...)

AT:
Tingle (As much as America hates him, he's in the game one way or another. I wouldn't mind seeing him as an AT.)

cccck

Smash Journeyman

Newcomer:

Out:
Star Wolf (Not totally against Wolf, just I think we need more badass/awesome villains like Bowser, Gannon, Ridley, and Dedede...)

AT:
Tingle (As much as America hates him, he's in the game one way or another. I wouldn't mind seeing him as an AT.)
wow.. the n64 version of starcraft... did not think I would be seeing that...

Hm.....lessee...

Newcomer: Lucario. He's a perfect character for the Brawl series.

Kicked Out: Captain Falcon. He just SCREAMS gay, if you ask me.

Assist Trophy: Midna. The abilities she has in Twilight Princess would make her a great AT.
and many would say, a great newcomer. but your pick. poor midna.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord

Newcomer:

Out:

AT:
*whistles* havnt heard about that version of Starcraft for some time now XDDD

Top Bottom