• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had the power...

cccck

Smash Journeyman
New Comer: Little Mac (Punchout series) because that guy is the ****

Banned: Ehh, i suppose Doc (and other clones, but I'll start with this guy.)

AT: Slippy. What he does = He comes out and screams "I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS, I'M UNDER FIRE!!!", and then the starfox ships come out and shoot a crap load of lasers, yet the person who got the AT does not get affected.
slippy on fire = win!

see i told you people want little max playable.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
so you pick a mario clone, and then kick out all the clones?
I have to defend Paper Mario here. There's so much that could be done that would differentiate Paper Mario's moveset from Mario's. It would be ridiculous if Paper Mario made it in and he was a clone of Mario... Paper Mario doesn't have F.L.U.D.D, Paper Mario doesn't shoot fireballs, I mean it'd just be against what Paper Mario is to make him a clone of Mario.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Newcomer: Demiru - Because he is one of my most wanted hopefuls with the smallest chance.

Kicked out: Bowser Jr, because he sucks and I don't see why people want such an increative character.

AT: Uhhh....Knuckles if Sonic is in.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
I have to defend Paper Mario here. There's so much that could be done that would differentiate Paper Mario's moveset from Mario's. It would be ridiculous if Paper Mario made it in and he was a clone of Mario... Paper Mario doesn't have F.L.U.D.D, Paper Mario doesn't shoot fireballs, I mean it'd just be against what Paper Mario is to make him a clone of Mario.
true, he could do a lot of new stuff good point... you win.

Newcomer: Demiru - Because he is one of my most wanted hopefuls with the smallest chance.

Kicked out: Bowser Jr, because he sucks and I don't see why people want such an increative character.

AT: Uhhh....Knuckles if Sonic is in.
could we have 3-d party ATs?

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer:
Dixie Kong

Kicked out:
Waluigi

AT:
Cranky Kong
dixie kong... I would rather have a bad guy from DK but... as you wish.

Cranky kong... that could very well work... I wonder what he would do...

JPW

Smash Ace
Newcomer: Sonic(of course!, who wouldn't want that power. Don't care about anyone else that much. I'm kind of expecting all the famous and current characters to make the cut.)

Kicked Out: Olimar(First of all before you start flaming me, I reckon Olimar would have a great chance at joining the roster, and could have a unique moveset. I just got bored of Pikmin very quickly. And because of that I really don't like Olimar that much....

AT: Little Mac( I would prefer Mac to be part of the roster, I even have my money on him in a way at times. I'm just not too sure if they can revamp him like Pit. And make him look interesting. Then again i'm thinking of the NES Little Mac.)

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer: Sonic(of course!, who wouldn't want that power. Don't care about anyone else that much. I'm kind of expecting all the famous and current characters to make the cut.)

Kicked Out: Olimar(First of all before you start flaming me, I reckon Olimar would have a great chance at joining the roster, and could have a unique moveset. I just got bored of Pikmin very quickly. And because of that I really don't like Olimar that much....

AT: Little Mac( I would prefer Mac to be part of the roster, I even have my money on him in a way at times. I'm just not too sure if they can revamp him like Pit. And make him look interesting. Then again i'm thinking of the NES Little Mac.)
good points, don't worry I won't flame you about olimar, i mean we have PT, do we need 2 people that don't fight own there own mostly? (note: joking)

Mac... I wonder what that would be like... would his FS be... uppercut? (note: joking)

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I say olimar will fight with pikmin and himself anyway here's mine

Newcomer:Leon because resident evil is cool and he kicks *** also resident evil is so dedicated to nintendo he deserves one.

Kicked Out: Snake he messe up everything at can't use guns wtf!

AT:Burrowin Snagret it is from pikmin I choose this because it was a ***** to fight in Pikmin he pecks at foes and bites them for pwning.

JPW I will not flame you because at least you tried playing pikmin.

I didn't put olimar cause he will be in even if I did have the power to put him in it will be a waste of my power.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
I say olimar will fight with pikmin and himself anyway here's mine

Newcomer:Leon because resident evil is cool and he kicks *** also resident evil is so dedicated to nintendo he deserves one.

Kicked Out: Snake he messe up everything at can't use guns wtf!

AT:Burrowin Snagret it is from pikmin I choose this because it was a ***** to fight in Pikmin he pecks at foes and bites them for pwning.

JPW I will not flame you because at least you tried playing pikmin.
so you rather have no snake at all, then a gun less one??

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
New list

Newcomer:Waluigi because it would be cool to see him manipulate vines just like in SMSC.

Banned:Tails he doesn't deserve it a spot just for following Sonic.

AT:Monty Mole he will go under ground popping up under someone making them go off the screen.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
New list

Newcomer:Waluigi because it would be cool to see him manipulate vines just like in SMSC.

Banned:Tails he doesn't deserve it a spot just for following Sonic.

AT:Monty Mole he will go under ground popping up under someone making them go off the screen.
SMSC? what is that...? vines>?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
It's Super Strikers.

No Waluigi, please. Anybody but him.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario Strikers Charged also you know Mario controls fire Luigi controld thunder Wario controls gas Waluigi controls vines his special in the game this is my theory. Also note the piranha plant he holds in some of his pictures he created it and Petey yet again it is a theory.

I won't flame you cause then someone will report and Ill be banned. Note a lot of ppl reported me because of a flaming.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In: Porygon-Z

Out: No one in particular

At: ...can't think of anything at the moment...should have done this later actually

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
anybody? anybody? you don't know what you got yourself into...
Yeah, that's true.

Waluigi just doesn't deserve a spot. It's been argued in the Waluigi topic tons of times.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
-In!-
Geno from Super Mario RPG.

-Out!-
OMG get Waluigi the hell out of here. He has no business in this game because of his lack of importance to any Nintendo game. Why do people want to see him? The only reason Wario is present because he has a very popular series (Wario Ware). Waluigi has cameo appearances! Honestly, it is like picking between Will Ferrell or Eugene Levey. (Both are good but I had to make a reference.)

-AT!-
Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing. YOU DIDN'T SAVE?! You think this is a game?! Man, he would be great.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm not gonna argue with you all I'm gonna say is 4 plumbers in brawl...
Please tell me that has nothing to do with the argument "Wario is in, so Waluigi must be in as well!", because that is an flawed argument.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wario is not in his Wario outfit, the one we all grew up on...he's in his warioware outfit...

Waluigi is still dressed up in a blue luigi clone outfit...

Waluigi NEEDS a major make over to be able to get into Brawl

JPW

Smash Ace
Waluigi should first of all get a new name. Waluigi sounds so bad. Wario is alright though and it actually sounds good, and he's managed in a way to create his own franchise. Waluigi right now is a sidekick much like Daisy.

And you have to remember sidekicks and secondary characters are a tough call, especially when you look at.... Samurai Goroh ending up as an assist. No offence to Waluigi but to me he's not even in the same league as Samurai Goroh. So why should he have a better chance. Samurai Goroh has been around ever since the first F-zero game almost 15 years ago.

Diddy made it because it was his time, and you kept on seeing Diddy in Mario spinoffs.

Waluigi isn't ready yet. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel.

Then again this coming from a guy who doesn't like Pikmin.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi should first of all get a new name. Waluigi sounds so bad. Wario is alright though and it actually sounds good, and he's managed in a way to create his own franchise. Waluigi right now is a sidekick much like Daisy.

And you have to remember sidekicks and secondary characters are a tough call, especially when you look at.... Samurai Goroh ending up as an assist. No offence to Waluigi but to me he's not even in the same league as Samurai Goroh. So why should he have a better chance. Samurai Goroh has been around ever since the first F-zero game almost 15 years ago.

Diddy made it because it was his time, and you kept on seeing Diddy in Mario spinoffs.

Waluigi isn't ready yet. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel.

Then again this coming from a guy who doesn't like Pikmin.
but we have to think of FE, and how they "tested" it in the US, with SSBM, and that led to more FE game in the US (if I remember, I could be wrong there)

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Unfortunatley I have two...XDDD

from Nintendo: Boo (Not King Boo....he no have good cackle XDDD) with Sorcerer Outfit from MP4 (but with wide -brimmed hat) XDD

Not From Nintendo: Okami Amaterasu (If u dont like a Magical Goddess of the Sun in the form of a wolf who can change physicaally change the World and Heavens by using her tail as an Ink Paintbrush..... then there is something wrong with u) (^^)v

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunatley I have two...XDDD

from Nintendo: Boo (Not King Boo....he no have good cackle XDDD) with Sorcerer Outfit from MP4 (but with wide -brimmed hat) XDD

Not From Nintendo: Okami Amaterasu (If u dont like a Magical Goddess of the Sun in the form of a wolf who can change physicaally change the World and Heavens by using her tail as an Ink Paintbrush..... then there is something wrong with u) (^^)v
well sorry, but you only get one. and you need an AT and kicked out as well. (oh and sadly for you megaman would get in way before okami did)

Top Bottom