• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you found out the first new technique, what would you name it?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I wasn't around when Melee was released, so I'm wondering if people on these forums that discovered something new named it something really queer before somebody else changed it.

Can somebody enlighten me?

Falling Whistness

Smash Apprentice
You don't really get to name moves. In most cases the community arrives at a consensus name based on whatever sticks.

ZABE

Smash Cadet
i'd call it "The kitien" you know from naruto neji's greattest move.
but the englisgh version called it rotation.

Tezuka Zone

Smash Cadet
The super ultimate better than the ken combo cause its not in this game and i found it first so there. Or TSUBTTKCCINITGAIFIFST

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I would name the teqnique whatever it relates to, just like how pivoting actually relates to how you attack while you pivot in your dashdance. But as long as it's made by me, and other people catch on to my technique, then I'll be happy.
Agreed like:

Crawl Cancelling,
Or the ****,
Mabey Sync Jump....who knows.... but its obvioulsy gotta relate to whats goin on.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I'd call it miklin'efrishizka`caz'meriv Jeebofanananana

Actaully just somthing that seemed to make sense

Kay De

Smash Rookie
Suprise Smash!

I have an idea... Surprise Smash!

Keep l-cancelling, when they charge dash behind them, then C-smash them up the butt!

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
Strawberry Love Love Mint. And I'd make it a government mandate to call it that, just to make all the overly competitive, sexually frustrated smash teeners uncomfortable.

Top Bottom