• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could mix two games...

Yoichi Hiruma

Smash Journeyman
What would they be?
I'd lobby for Smash Bros and League of Legends.
Smash Characters already have 4 moves and a Final Smash.
Just pick an A move or weak Special for a Basic Attack, 3 Specials for Q,W,E, and the Final Smash for the Ult.
Slap on a passive, and you're good.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Project X Zone and the "VS Capcom" series. I'm sorry, but even with Capcom not having the Marvel license, a Capcom/Namco/Sega triple crossover Marvel style would be amazing and just seems like it would make so much sense.

Also, I'd kind of like to see some massive Mass Effect MMO thing. Like, have some giant war/conflict thing, and have everyone contributing to actual impacts on the outcome/conflict/story, etc. Though, I know some sort of massive scale super-multiplayer Mass Effect thing doesn't seem technologically feasible right now, it would be amazing.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Modern Warfare and FarmVille.

I don't like either game, but admit it, you want to play that now.

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
The World Ends With You and Jet Set Radio

Even aside that the worlds would mesh near perfectly, imagine the music that would happen!

Wyattkins

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wyattkins
3DS FC
2707-1796-0102
Smash bros and Dota 2 would be pretty sweet IMO.
I can imagine it now...
"Rubick steals the show!"

Booster

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros 4
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

The HUGE 149 character Roster with all of the variety of the Smash games and Custom Moves to go with them.

Possible (Fantasy) Mario Custom Moves:

Neutral B: Fireball Spirit Bomb (Long Charge Time of 10 episodes/5 minutes without filler, but deals 999% Damage and attacks everyone on stage)
Side B: Teleporting Cape (Combines Instant Transmission with Mario's Cape)
Down B: Explosive Flame Wave (Works like the Explosive Wave from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with Huge Knockback and fire damage)
Up B: Super Jump Dragon Punch (Basically Goku's Dragon Fist)

Final Smash: Flame Rush (Mario's Flame Chidori move used in the Smash 4 Trailers 10 times, 2 gutshots and then a Flame Kamehameha. Opponent is disintegrated if this kills their last stock)

ShyGuy16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Juliansg16
3DS FC
0516-7704-2697
Alright, hear me out on this one.
Paper Mario x Mario & Luigi. When alternate universes collide and The Bros team up with Paper Mario & partners... Man, the fighting mechanics alone would make me wanna buy that game. Plus having the story writers from BOTH series? Aw man.

Also how about Animal Crossing and one of the gaming world's many great RPG series? Imagine being able to switch between going out into the world on an epic quest and going home to visit your neighbors and trade your loot for cool junk? I'm sure there are quite a few games like it, but honestly not in the way that I'd do it.

While on Animal Crossing, how about Smash Crossing? Live next door to the roster and recruit your famous Nintendo neighbors to beat each other up over re-gifting a shirt? Now that's a fetch quest WORTH going through. Plus getting sweet souvenirs from their personal collection when you become besties...

Kos-MosPlushie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kos-MosPlushie
Bravely Default and U. Marvel vs Capcom 3. The amount of job asterisks would be a little overwhelming but if I get to kick Ariy's sh** in while using Dante's moves, I'd be a happy someone for life.

Twilord

Smash Ace
Poke-Smash. 2D Mario style overworld.

Area Types:
Wilderness: Filled with wild Pokemon which are kinda like NPC ROBs in subspace, except if you build up their damage without launching them you can finish them with Pokeballs to catch them.

Poke-Centre: The Poke-Centre/Poke-Mart combo we're used to, includes PC

Combat: Pretty much the same controls as Smash Bros, except the control pad uses pre-set inventory items instead of taunts. Pokemon can hold items, so your Blastoise can hold his mega-evolution stone and you can equip your mega evolution ring to the control stick.After being KOed the control pad lets you choose which mon you go to next from the six in your party by pressing it while in the Pokeball themed regeneration platform. Types matter.

Leveling and Stats: As you level up your Pokemon's general abilities increase; attack, defense, special attack, and special defense now each have three flavours - neutral, pro-typing (increases positive effects when type match-up favours you). and anti-typing (decreases negative effects of bad type match-ups). Speed is sub-divided into ground, air, jumping, move use, and evade use. You can guide which stats grow faster by using Pokemon Centre tools.

Evolution and Moves: Moves are unlocked via leveling. They must be taught at the centres, but otherwise act like custom specials, with variations depending on how you equip them (B vs up-B). - The rest of the moveset depends on the Pokemon species, evolutionary families would tend to be clones of their siblings. (The Nido-family would exemplify this relationship.)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I would mix Super Smash Bros. Melee with Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I wouldn't completely mix the games, just take Marth from Melee - his weight, physics, speed, wavedash, everything- and place him into a 2-D platformer that was substantially similar to how SotN and other Metroidvania games are laid out.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Advance Wars and Team Fortress 2

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
smash vs capcom or smash x capcom would be sick. Everything would be played from capcoms engines though.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
I would like a combination of Wario Land and a more combat-based game. Beating people up, solving puzzles, and getting treasure...sounds hella fun.

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
I would like a combination of Wario Land and a more combat-based game. Beating people up, solving puzzles, and getting treasure...sounds hella fun.
Have you played Wario World, by chance? It's pretty much exactly that...well, minus the puzzles I think, it's been a while since I played.

Twewy

Smash Lord
No, I haven't. I'd borrow it from a friend, but he's still in training and won't be home for about a month or two.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Mortal Kombat and Smash Bros: Either style works for me, Blood or crazy good times with items!

Also Smash Bros and WWE games: Think about it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJUMWg6zNWI
That's so surreal, I couldn't help but laugh.

So in the Wyatt's case, would I "follow the Mandibuzz"?

The models, save for Wii Fit Trainer, were ugly as sin though.

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
That's so surreal, I couldn't help but laugh.

So in the Wyatt's case, would I "follow the Mandibuzz"?

The models, save for Wii Fit Trainer, were ugly as sin though.
Mandibuzz? not sure a wanna look that up lol nothing can save Kirby he'll never everrrrr be the same again!

Personally I think Villager acts a lot like Bray Wyatt he's that freaking crazy!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What about Fire Emblem vs Soul Calibur? Both of those are set in "ye olden" times and deal with magic and crap. Of course, make it a fighting game, first and foremost. But Soul Calibur has had these Strategy/RPG modes before, so that's where most of the Fire Emblem influence can come from.

Throw in VS Mode, Arcade Mode, Survival, Time Attack, Team Battle and VS Team Battle and you're done. The roster could have about 15 or 20 characters from both sides. Throw in Link, Zelda and Ganon too. Everybody likes them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom