• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could have only ONE amiibo, which would it be?

Which ONE amiibo will you choose?

• Total voters

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet
Robin, then I'd get the Tharja figurine imported from Japan then put both of them on my desk next to each other, it'll be perfect :D.
Tharja's going to look like a friggin colossus next to Robin; that size difference (In more ways than one)!

I voted for Lucina, reasons are probably the same as all others listed aside the fact that there isn't enough figurines of the Fire Emblem series.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I would get the character I'm maining as an Amiibo.
...That is undecided yet.

M&Mavocado

Smash Cadet
Funny thing is I probably shouldn't get any because I don't have a Wii U, but I'll probably buy Wario for the heck of it. Plus, these things might be valuable some day and I wouldn't be tempted to destroy the packaging immediately....

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Super fighting robot. MEGA MAN. No a Sonic one would be great and since this partnership with Sega seems to becoming a permanent thing as of late, my dreams may come true.

Little_GotenSRK

Smash Cadet
NNID
Little_Goten
3DS FC
1048-9697-8273
Goddess Waifu Palutena of course. Why would I need anyone else? :D

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I would die for a Ridley Amiibo
Impossible. If the major concern around Ridley being too big to fit in as a playable character, then the Ridley figure will look like a statue in your room.

Keep in mind this won't fit to scale like the other Amiibos. :troll:

Last edited:

Senario

Smash Ace
Impossible. If the major concern around Ridley being too big to fit in as a playable character, then the Ridley figure will look like a statue in your room.

Keep in mind this won't fit to scale like the other Amiibos. :troll:
Ridley is TOO BIG.

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I'm really interested in seeing how amiibos will work on the competitive scene? I would feel so much more attached to my amiibo if I knew that I would have to count on it to win tournaments! :laugh:

Having an amiibo could be like real-life-ish pokemon! You would use your amiibo to challenge other people! Ike, I choose you! This roster is getting close to half of a generation of pokemon! Yay!

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Olimar is my MAIN KILLER. I would have Amiibo of him and saying "This is Mah Boi Mother****a". Olimar hands down.

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Olimar is my MAIN KILLER. I would have Amiibo of him and saying "This is Mah Boi Mother****a". Olimar hands down.
I would sooo want to challenge you someday with my Ike trophy. I think I would want more power and defense and decrease my jumping ability, I can't wait to customize mine!

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Number one is Lucina, easily. Two is Little Mac, three is Marth, and hopeful is Mewtwo.

Gotta represent my princess.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Samus for me. Probably one of the rarest female figurines that isn't all butts and boobs for me and looks cool.

JaredHaj

Smash Rookie
NNID
JaredHaj
Tough question. I'd probably get Little Mac because I'd want to get a character I really like that I know will probably never get a different kind of figure of their own. But that kind of applies to a lot of characters haha.

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Tough question. I'd probably get Little Mac because I'd want to get a character I really like that I know will probably never get a different kind of figure of their own. But that kind of applies to a lot of characters haha.
Yes! Finally Little mac has an owner! I challenge you with my Ike! Now I can finally be that annoying random person who challenges you when they see you in pokemon.

WishOn

Smash Cadet
NNID
WishOn
3DS FC
4828-5426-2919
Well, since Pichu isn't on the list...

I'd have to go with Olimar.

Comet FireClaw

Smash Cadet
Ill be getting link and marth with series one and eventually the rest of FE. Along with all the pokemon Reps charizard gonna look amazing next to my salamance

darthnazgul

Smash Cadet
NNID
darthnzgul
I already have a Samus figurine, so probably a Mario one. Or a Ridley one to go with it.

Ooh! If I could get a Mii Fighter Amiibo that can actually look like my Mii, then I would go for that. I don't see that happening though.

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Now that I think about it more, I really would like Ridley to be playable, just because he could spit super strong fireballs, before I was one of those people who said "HE'S TOO BIG!" but now I would actually like to fight him in a battle with my ike! I haven't played the metroid games but now I say Why not?

Top Bottom