• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could have only ONE amiibo, which would it be?

Which ONE amiibo will you choose?

• Total voters

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
Lucina; she was always one of my favorite female characters, there are not enough great female characters, I feel as though she was among them. She is a constant reminder that your dreams can come true if you believe!
:yeahboi:
Lucina isn't my favorite character, but she'll have a place in my dirty mind as I stare at her amiibo while trying to sleep.

Last edited:

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
I'm surprised no one's getting the super fighting robot amiibo who is fighting to save the world, really shocking it is.

Senario

Smash Ace
Lucina isn't my favorite character, but she'll have a place in my dirty mind as I stare at her amiibo while trying to sleep.
Ewwwww, Lucina is like...Avatar/Robin/Your niece if you've played FE:Awakening T_T. She is your best friend's daughter D: who was just born and a future version used time travel stuff. *feels wrong man*

Last edited:

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Ewwwww, Lucina is like...Avatar/Robin/Your niece if you've played FE:Awakening T_T. She is your best friend's daughter D: who was just born and a future version used time travel stuff. *feels wrong man*
Well in my new playthrough of FE:Awakening, Lucina will be my wife. Even though she is a baby. o.O

CrazyChaos

Smash Cadet
Yoshi. I will probably only get Yoshi anyway, if I do decide to get any of them in the first place.

Senario

Smash Ace
Well in my new playthrough of FE:Awakening, Lucina will be my wife. Even though she is a baby. o.O
I have a very good reason I don't marry Avatar to any of the second gen chars out of principle of "if this actually happened this would be SUPER awkward and wrong".

Bowser has the highest ratio of how much I like him as a character to how much I like playing as him in Smash, so he's an Amiibo candidate if I ever felt like dropping the dosh on one. However, that impressive revamp we saw at Comic Con could change my mind about playing as him.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Although I won't be buying many Amiibos, probably Ness, just for the fact that he's been my main in all SSB Games so far. Olimar and Robin would be close, though.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
All of them, but I'll be getting Marth first.

Gotta get my main.

The rest of the Fire Emblem characters will follow suit.

Beatness

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Beatness
3DS FC
5412-9896-3151
Olimar. Pikmin 5ever.

But I also really want a Mega man amiibo!! Tough choice.

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Mario, because he's my favorite character. Plus, his Amiibo looks pretty dang cool.

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
Ridley if he's in, because how often can you get a Ridley statue?

Otherwise, it's a tough choice. Maybe Ike, or Lucario, though Link looks pretty awesome, and I mean it's Mega Man.... Yeah, I can't decied.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Pit, obviously. And it WILL only be one, since Australia is charging $30 each (2-3 times more expensive than Skylanders or Disney Infinity)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina, no question. Mainly because it's probably the only way a 19 year old straight male can get a figurine of her without being ripped on that much, or even seriously pestered about it.

I already have snazzy statue of Sonic and his Classic form as part of purchasing the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition. And I could probably get away with getting a Kirby plushie. Then there are always Nendoroids and Figmas for other characters.

Also, I'm sure a Level 50 Rosalina with proper customisation will be extremely devastating.

YoPoYo9100

Smash Apprentice
I chose Donkey Kong, I plan on at least sub maining him and I really like how his amiibo looks.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
I meant to choose Captain Smash Bros. Falcon, but I accidentally clicked Jiggs.....

The close-but-no-cigar characters are Robin, Ice Climbers, Little Mac, R.O.B., and Ridley. Not Charizard because I already have dozens of those.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Oh, it's a long, hard choice, but in the end, I'll have to settle on who the **** do you think I'm getting?

:yoshi64::yoshimelee::yoshi2::4yoshi:

Mario, obviously.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shulk because he is so very obviously playable
Ness because he is so very obviously playable

Probably Greninja, though I'd much rather get merchandise of characters that don't have like 50,000 plushes and crud already, like Shulk or Ness. Unfortunately, neither are confirmed yet. -__-

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
Oh, it's a long, hard choice, but in the end, I'll have to settle on who the **** do you think I'm getting?

:yoshi64::yoshimelee::brawlyoshi::4yoshi:

Mario, obviously.
I'm with him! I'll get Yoshi, and possibly Little mac, and Link, and Mario.
Yoshi's my P:M main, Mario's my 64 (brawl mario isn't too bad either), Link's my melee man, and Little Mac just looks awesome. (Maybe switch Mac for falcon, out of pure awesomeness)

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Whoah Rosalina and Lucina's votes went from 0 to 5 in a second lol

So far Link, Pikachu, luigi, zelda, ice climbers, sheik, mr. game and watch, ganondorf, falco, diddy kong, zero suit samus, snake, villager, wii fit trainer, little mac, greninja, and mii fighter amiibos are not yet wanted. Overall the list is surprisingly balanced throughout!

Last edited:

Raijinken

Smash Master
Robin, because psychically predicted newcomer/main. Other high choices would be Captain Falcon, Marth, and Ridley, though.

Reaca

Smash Rookie
NNID
Reaca1461
Definitely Samus. Mostly because it looks awesome and would be a nice display piece.

Top Bottom