• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could have only ONE amiibo, which would it be?

Which ONE amiibo will you choose?

• Total voters

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
So we all have our many mains, but which character would you pick if you could only afford one? This is a hard one for me! :dizzy: (Assume that every character from Brawl is returning except for ivysaur and squirtle because of Charizard) (I also put Ridley here for those Ridley fans)

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Warning Received
This is hard, because I'm going machinm so i'm stuck. Lol

I voted Robin, I'm using him as an important character in my machinma ad also I want to main him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
How can you make me choose...

I'll probably decide when the actual game comes out, but at the moment, Link. Just because it's my favorite series and could possibly actually be used elsewhere.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Bowser, his portrait just looks so awesome, and he is one of my favorite villains of all time. His role in Bowser's Inside Story helps as well.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Holy crap, that's not even the complete roster and it's so effing long

Captain Falcon. I wish he was saluting instead of round house kicking though

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, that's not even the complete roster and it's so effing long

Captain Falcon. I wish he was saluting instead of round house kicking though
That's 50 characters for ya. . . I wonder what the character selection screen will look like :nervous:

Bowser, his portrait just looks so awesome, and he is one of my favorite villains of all time. His role in Bowser's Inside Story helps as well.
Yes, loved bowser in Bowser's inside story, I think that's where he got his new punches!

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Jigglypuff.

Because it's cute and I love cute things. >w<
Then why not Kirby or Pikachu. Lol

I'm kidding, I'm not an opinion basher, but I wonder what her custom moves will be (excuse me everyone, I'm trying to type on a WiiU gamepad. lol )

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Oooo someone chose Pac man, ooo and someone chose Lucas, hmm interesting, oh and Jiggs too

Last edited:

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Robin.

Because I have to please my avatar.

Hehehehe... pun might have been intended

Last edited:

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Robin.

Because I have to please my avatar.

Hehehehe... pun might have been intended
To be honest, I was a bit stuck between bowser, ganondorf, lucina, and paluten. Then I thought Robin and was like,,. hmm that amiibo woukd be awesome.

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
Mario. I'd be betraying my kid self if I didn't. :laugh:
...But if Paper Mario makes it in, I wouldn't mind waiting to get him instead.

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
I honestly hope that the game comes with the Mario amiibo from either pre-order or package... I'm pre-ording mine soon, I just hope my grandparents stop stalling.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
It's a win for me all over because:

I have a giant Kirby plushie thing from Nintendo World and a Kirby figure imported from Japan.

As for Ness, I ordered a 5-Figurine pack of Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo and Mr. Saturn with expected delivery this October.

So, in the end, I chose my lovely Lady Palutena.

I cheated the system.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
You shame yourself, need to support robots every where!

Your brother needs your support!

Shame on you Labrys.

Last edited:

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
It's a win for me all over because:

I have a giant Kirby plushie thing from Nintendo World and a Kirby figure imported from Japan.

As for Ness, I ordered a 5-Figurine pack of Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo and Mr. Saturn with expected delivery this October.

So, in the end, I chose my lovely Lady Palutena.

I cheated the system.
Well. . . I have a mario figurine, a sonic figurine, blah blah blah more mario and sonic stuff but I chose Ike? hmmm. . .o.O

D

Deleted member 245254

Voted Sonic. Not only was I a SEGA runt while growing up, but Sonic was my childhood hero. Everything from comics, to tv shows, to plushies, toys to games, I have it all. This would just be another amazing addition to that collection.

When I first got in to Smash (64) it was recently after I had converted to Nintendo due to DC's failure...Sonic being in Smash was already a dream come true.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Charizard, no questions asked. A lot of the newcomers are absolutely incredible to me, but if I was forced to pick just one, I would have to pick the one I have loved since I was a very small child, and that is my absolute favorite, Charizard.

Senario

Smash Ace
Robin, then I'd get the Tharja figurine imported from Japan then put both of them on my desk next to each other, it'll be perfect :D.

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Charizard, no questions asked. A lot of the newcomers are absolutely incredible to me, but if I was forced to pick just one, I would have to pick the one I have loved since I was a very small child, and that is my absolute favorite, Charizard.
And that is why you are a real man! Staying true to yourself.

Robin, then I'd get the Tharja figurine imported from Japan then put both of them on my desk next to each other, it'll be perfect :D.
Yeeeeees lol,

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably going to buy them all if I can! My bedroom is where all my Nintendo stuff are stored and displayed. I would love to display the amiibos in my room and in 30 years, I can say "I played Smash 4".

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably going to buy them all if I can! My bedroom is where all my Nintendo stuff are stored and displayed. I would love to display the amiibos in my room and in 30 years, I can say "I played Smash 4".
This game will change video game history, I can see it.

Morbi

Scavenger
Lucina; she was always one of my favorite female characters, there are not enough great female characters, I feel as though she was among them. She is a constant reminder that your dreams can come true if you believe!
:yeahboi:

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Lucina; she was always one of my favorite female characters, there are not enough great female characters, I feel as though she was among them. She is a constant reminder that your dreams can come true if you believe!
:yeahboi:
I love her character, which is why she is going to replace marth as one of my mains :yeahboi:

Top Bottom