• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
The Longshot. As a fan of Hazama from Blazblue (which I've been bringing up a lot, sorry), you can probably see why.

Having a Longshot in real life would be great fun as is, but adding a snakey head and painting the chains green and black would make it so much more awesome-feeling, even if it would be a bit overkill/killing the point of having a Zelda item.

Oh, and, shouting stuff like "Ouroboros!" and "LOOK AT MY SNAKE!" as I extend the chain would be just amazingly amusing.

Sünta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sünta_Foot
3DS FC
2234-7187-3957
I would say the hook shot, put that will probably break my hand upon impact, so I'll say the Roc's Cape.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Since I've only played SS and TP, I'd have to say the digging mitts (or whatever they're called) to search for treasure and mess with people.

Crawfish

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1393-8146
Bottled bugs from oot, I'll be able to hack reality and acquire random things for no reason.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Beetle from Skyward Sword. So I can easily retrieve things like fruits from trees, and objects from long distances without having to walk to it, etc.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I'm pretty sure having the Ocarina of Time would be the best thing ever. Slow down time, skip ahead, fast travel around the world, create random storms, put people to sleep, and wake them up. Also the variable uses for the Song of Healing. Can't be beat.

BoomToon

Smash Apprentice
Goron Mask all the way. Always loved rolling around Termina Field. I'd have to imagine that'd be really fun in real life.

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Damn, only one? Very well...

I would choose the Ocarina, simply because of how many powers it possesses and because I like the idea of using music to control time, heal people's turmoil, transport myself from place to place, and so on. HOWEVER, I also count the Windwaker as a variant of the Ocarina, since they both serve similar purposes in their respective games. Therefore, I'll add control over the wind and tides to that list as well. =D

Loket

Smash Cadet
So Im the only one who would take the wind waker, get storage in real life and **** **** up

TamaGoCrazy

Smash Rookie
Fierce Deity mask, assuming that the same powers are transferable.

Although, it is undeniable that the empty bottle has the most practical uses, obviously.

D

Deleted member

The Double Clawshot.
It's my favorite item in the Zelda universe! Besides, it can latch onto most things; that's awesome. Besides, why wouldn't you want something like this?

Shady Cicada

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shady_Cicada
I have an OoT themed ocarina but if it was magical, I think I'd be pretty damn happy, messing with weather and time n such haha :D

CrossbowPig

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrossbowPig
3DS FC
2621-2883-4274
I think I would need a beetle. I'd have waaaaay too much fun dropping fruit on people's heads from afar to even care that it's basically an RC helicopter.
DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Booster

Smash Lord
Triforce for one wish

Wish: I wish I could know what the roster for every Smash game that will ever exist!

Smash Bros in 2508 will finally let Ridley be playable. It took us half a millennium but we finally got him.

Toon link is 2cute!

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4699-6547-1774
Longshot (i dont like the clawshots that much, maybe cause i dont like TP)
The beetle
The wind waker
Hover boots golden gauntlets

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
I don't see much practical use in most items.
I do. I want the shovel. And by golly I can have a shovel in real life and it's mighty useful too.

Triforce for one wish

Wish: I wish I could know what the roster for every Smash game that will ever exist!

Smash Bros in 2508 will finally let Ridley be playable. It took us half a millennium but we finally got him.
You just got a lemon of a triforce. Ridley won't ever be a SSB PC.

Last edited:

ShyGuy16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Juliansg16
3DS FC
0516-7704-2697
Man what a hard choice... I'm torn between the tempered Golden Sword from Link to the Past or the ever satisfying Skull Hammer from Wind Waker.

LinkSword93

Smash Cadet
NNID
Umdytr
3DS FC
3668-9197-4509
My brain says Ocarina of Time.
My heart says BOMB MASK.

Top Bottom