• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
-10 Bowser because he was just too effing easy in Super Mario Sunshine.

Bowser ~ Insurgent of the Mushroom Kingdom and Abductor of Princess Peach, Bowser is currently the organizer of the support group "Coping With Others' Insolence." (40)

Captain Falcon ~ F-Zero Racer and the Poster Child for the hit new public service stint "Living the Alternate Life" ~ Falcon also enjoys long vegetables. (DEAD)

Donkey Kong ~ The Kongo Jungle's Protector and Number one Banana supplier, DK also enjoys his job as the "guinea pig" for various new cosmetic products. (20)

Dr. Mario ~ The Mushroom Kingdom's top Physician and avid Tennis Player ~ also enjoys his position as the star of the Mushroom Kingdom's Synchronized Swimming Team. (40)

Falco ~ Hired Aide for the Star Fox Team ~ Moonlights as a Professional Heckler. (40)

Fox ~ Leader of the Star Fox team and protector of the Lylat System, Fox spends his time weeping for the future. (40)

Ganondorf ~ Main Antagonist in Hyrule and "World Domination" Hopeful ~ regularly attends Bowser's popular support group. (40)

Ice Cimbers ~ Arctic Ice Climbers... Function as a sort of "Coast Guard" for the Tundra ~ the Ice Climbers are regularly featured in various Infomercials that come on around 2:00 AM or so. (40)

Jigglypuff ~ Amateur Karaoke Singer and occasional trouble for Team Rocket ~ She makes most of her money as an amateur kickboxer. (24)

Kirby ~ Defender of Dream Land and recent icon for the Snickers slogan "Hungry? Grab a Snickers!" (40)

Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Time", Link is Ganondorf's sole competition for the sacred Triforce ~ on weekends, Link receives intensive treatment for his Tourrette's Syndrome ("YAH! HAH! TSAAAY!"). (40)

Luigi ~ Plumber and Director of Homeland Security for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Luigi also enjoys his job as the Mushroom Kingdom's most-wanted Interior Decorator. (30)

Mario ~ Aside from being the poster-child for the "Little People," Mario mainly functions as a Plumber and the Mushroom Kingdom's One-Man Army ~ is very effective at what he does. (38)

Marth ~ Freelance Fighter for whoever will pay him, and Founder of the successful periodical "Metrosexuals International." (40)

Mewtwo ~ Once a "bad guy", Mewtwo now manufactures Salt Water Taffy on his island home ~ also makes a point of attending Bowser's support group. (30)

Mr. G&W ~ A Professional Entertainer, Game & Watch is nearing retirement age, but far from finished ~ Author of the best-seller "I Can Do Anything (Better Than You)." (40)

Ness ~ Protector of Eagleland from Gigyas, the Ultimation, and Full-Time Student ~ Also enjoys his spot on the Onett Eagles in the Eagleland Pee-Wee League. (28)

Peach ~ Princess and Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Mushroom Kingdom ~ Founder and Editor of the Mushroom Kingdom's popular fashion magazine "Looking Like Me." (40)

Pichu ~ Leader of his Day-Care cult called "The Way," Pichu has a dark history of crime and sex scandals, including the infamous "Froggy Incident." (30)

Pikachu ~ Pikachu, Companion of Ash Ketchum and widely-known Prize-Fighter, also spends his time volunteering at the Kanto/Johto "You're Almost Done" Nursing Home. (30)

Roy ~ Free-Floating Mercenary and Promoter of Vick's Hemorrhoid Cream, Roy spends his free time painting portraits for a modest fee. (30)

Samus ~ Galactic Bounty Hunter and Killer of Metroids, Samus is one of the main figureheads in the public service campaign "Got Boobs? Join the Army!" (40)

Shiek ~ Once an Aide to Link and Alter-Ego of Princess Zelda of Hyrule ~ moonlights as a sideshow Magician and Escapist. (40)

Yoshi ~ Once a valuable aide to Mario in his quests, Yoshi has hit rock-bottom and is currently the main attraction in the Mushroom Kingdom Petting Zoo. (30)

Young Link ~ Also known as the "Hero of Winds," Young Link finally destroyed Ganondorf in the Wind Waker and helped save Termina from being destroyed by Majora's Mask ~ makes extra money on the side by posing for numerous "Got Milk?" posters. (DEAD)

Zelda ~ Princess of Hyrule and love interest of Link ~ Also functions as Editor and Producer of the successful Arts and Crafts magazine "Things to Do for People Who Can't Do Anything." (40)

i_am_a_fish

Smash Cadet
You can't use SEGA characters in a game that only uses NINTENDO characters.

How come Peach keeps getting kidnapped when she kicks so much butt in Melee?

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
Gideon is cool
he lets us play online games
he is a great mod

make one about capital one(auto finance, good credit means great rates)(this is not an ad i just saw it on a banner to the right and couldnt thing of what to make then make.)

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Time to bumpty jumpty bumpty jumpty bumpty jumpty bumpty bumped by me bumped by you bumpario bumps bumped jumped bumptinus and jumptinus, in other words, BUMP.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Punishment: Having to listen to Tic give a two-hour history lesson on how the word "hi" was coined in 1803 by Randolf H. Pletzenberger when he got sick of the word "hello."

Crime: Watching the Home Shopping Network.

Peaches

Smash Lord
-5 Mario. NO ONE likes plumbers.
-5 Pikachu, I've had a grudge against the little rat ever since he became so popular.

PS You forgot to update your Bowser negation

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
thats not cool, hundreds of people dont self-pwn themselves, so why does that make you cool? Ill tell you why, because IT DOESNT!!!!!!

I'm cool because i am a unique human being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom