• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
(making the boomerang have the properties of a nomal item in SSBM) using my 1337 skills, i jump in the air and grab the boomerang using the Z button. i pack it away and shoot several blasts from the super scope at the next person. trapping them in a continuous stream of fire (you cant get out until either i stop shooting or i run out of ammo, and no one can help you, either).

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Getting yelled at by a nerd until he starts to cry.

Zipping the end of your girlfriend's jacket sleeve in your pants and tricking her into putting her hand through it.

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should get the Nobel Prize for doing that, but that isn't how the game goes so...

Punishment: Having the zippers eternally jammed on all your pairs of pants.

Crime: Putting a school in a commercial zone with no water pipes and bad traffic.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Takes bal and gives it to someone.* cut there head off and get the ball(southpark style) And i get 5 pionts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom