• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
1500 on Yoshi, 275 coins.

Yeah, you messed up the betting system...
Plus, you pretended to be someone else, and although I'm sure that's not the hidden thing, I felt like pointing that out.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I diden't understand much of what came out of Kyoobers mouth so I'll just nab his keyblade and smack Marios mustache away with it. Then I throw Luigis Pink suit at the next poster.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
He's not drinking milk anymore. He already fell asleep awhile ago, some hand is trying to feed him SOY (or whatever that bottle says) while he's sleeping

Why is Crazy Hand so crazy?

Dapenda

Smash Champion
Punishment: You get to smoke **** all day! But u have to jump on the wagon and protest about political and social issues u arent even quite sure what they're about

Crime: Buying illegal dvds and games from China

Dapenda

Smash Champion
I grab lugi's pink suit, and replace it on my character Bowser, Since Bowser has clothes to wear now, he now, no longer needs that big heavy shell n can move fast to become top tier.

He throws the big shell at the new poster

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I summon my keyblades back.(you can't take them in the game only the keyblade mast can weild them.)I am keyblade master!!!I take my keyblades and smack the shell straghit to the next poster.

tissue

Smash Ace
Boring freakin' games.
Freakin' boring games stink much.
Games: freakishly bore.

Make a haiku about Peter Rabbit.

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
Pain from FFX-2

Pain

Pain Cos-Play

ok because i like to challenge your image finding skills. Find me a picture of Gorillaz.. the real people.

5 days .. if it's after Wednesday find me a picture of all the entire band cartoon form.

NO SIG!

tissue

Smash Ace
You're not cool cuz you're not taller than Garfield.

I'm cool because posting here makes me teh c00l3sz u83r ch4mp.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Because when he was a kid, the Funger Fairy bashed him with an ugly stick.

Why does Luigi have a high-pitched voice in SSBM, when he has a deeper one in Mario and Luigi?

Dapenda

Smash Champion
Cuz between the time the two games were released (SSBM 12/2/2001, Mario & Luigi 11/17/2003), Luigi went through puberty is now more of a man

Why was the game named Super Smash Brothers Melee instead of Super Smash Brothers 2?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Probably because a bug got into the program, and whenever you veiwed the title, a great big MeELeEE!!! would pop up over the 2. And it wouldn't go away, even if you tried to scour it off.
So they decided to work with it, rather than against it, and they prettied it up a bit and made it less spastic looking...

Why does Dr. Mario's cape do more damage than a shot from Falco's laser? It makes no sense. (weapon<flanny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom