• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
But Andy... you obsiously dont understand the rules! Your sentence must start with the nxt letter in the alpahabet! Marth N' Roy's started with Z, now we begin again. You should have posted a sentence begining with A.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
So feminine, even a girl can dress like him.;)

Find me a picture from that episode of Lexx where Kai was playing chess against Prince, that I couldn't pay attention to because my stupid friends made me talk on the phone to them about love or jellybeans or something.

On second thought, that might be too hard. Just find me a picture of the planets Fire and Water from Lexx.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
You are not cool for several reasons:
1) you spelt always wrong
2) you used incorrect syntax grammar when typing the line 'people allways tells me im COOL', it should read: 'people always tell me that i am COOL.
3) you spelt because wrong
4) you spelt doesn't wrong
5) you used incorrect syntax grammar when typing the line ' cool people dosen't listen too bad music', it should read: ' cool people don't listen to bad music'

For all those reasons you are not cool

I'm cool because I am going on leavers at the end of the year!!!!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
your not cool. you cant even think of a made up reason of why your cool.

Im cool cuz i play varsity tennis at my school and im a freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom