• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelion20

Smash Ace
You are not cool because he did say why he was cool, it was just kinda hidden. Plus, flowers are for the sissy.

I'm cool because I am going to soon own every Onimusha game.

Death

Smash Lord
Just you can speak something doesn't make you coo
I'm coo cuz I speak whatever i want

Death

Smash Lord
But since there is no rules, you get nuthin! No points! I then take my points from Cloud and take all HIS points too. ;)

Death

Smash Lord
Just clever Cloud. Soccer is the same. Kick a ball into a goal. Basketball: Shoot a ball into a hoop. Well baseball is pretty much the same but I'll refrain from tlaking now...

Death

Smash Lord
It gets stuck to me. I use my All Recovery potion(from DW) and take off the glue. I then throw a spoon @ the next poster.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Speaking's for losers. Sign language is cool now.

I'm cool because I can say the alphabet fowards and backwards.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i let it go adn then go buy a burger at burger king cuz im hungry. :hungry: and then i throw the wrappers at the next poster. (oh no! i littered!;))

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
kicking a ball into a goal requires ACTION but golf doenst really require much. soccor, basketball, football, etc are MUCH more fun (in my opinoin) than golf.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
Dont spam! (then again that could be a real name of a game unless your trying to make a joke. then its lame)

Earthbound
I must quote myself in this post. why? becuase in my foolish haste i thought i was in "the video game game! but i was wrong and when James Cruise said "GAME!" i thought thats not the name of a game and then i put earthbound. (lucky for me it has some relation to SSBM. ;)) but i must apologize for my pure stupidity. oh yah and heres my post:

Energy. (anotehr word for stamina)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i simply throw one of my lethal pencils at you and you die and then i take all your points. ahahahahahhh.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Daredevil and all things vagely related to Daredevil suck, so I get all the points ever accumulated in this game, plus a 5,000,000,000 point bonus for being so awesome. I also create a super-only-venom-zone. Anyone with a non-gay name who enters this zone will die instantaniously. :p

SNTRL

Smash Lord
(What happen to the video game items or are they....)
Anyways,

I get hit in the head with the wrapper and then i go find one of those ppl who always want to save the earth. I tell them my horrible story and they get the authorities to lock up or fine Cloud over $500.
*Don't drop the soap dawg*

Then i start to walk down the street and see sonic:eek: WTF!!
I run over to get his autograph and when i shake his hand......i throw him at the next poster.(im so evil):chuckle:

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
I, then, just stand in the "all zones are 100% completly useless" zone, and then destroy it, making all zones stay useless(that means all zones up until now. You can make some later, like the next poster probably will...) and slap you and everybody else for taking the ball from me in the first place. Then I take it and throw it into a really deep canyon, and say, "Nobody will ever get that!", even though I completly know that most people are capable of getting it because it is only about 5 feet deep. Therefore, I just sit and wait for the next person to try to claim it, so that I can stand in the "This zone is completly useless" zone(which I created again) and hope that it does something miraculous.

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Dude...that's not cool...communists are so cool...er...well uh...you get the point, and if not, then your definatly not cool.

I'm cool because I go to school.

Death

Smash Lord
Man, who goes to school?! That's for losers.
I'm cool cuz I go to school despite saying it isn't cool.

Death

Smash Lord
Who doesn't eat with a fork? I do. Come on. You need to eat with a fork. It's rude w/o.
I'm cool cuz I belong in the Crypts.

Death

Smash Lord
As the name suggests it does nothing and I bend down to get the ball. I then make the "ppl-without-ball-can't-enter" zone. So HAH! *I run off BTW*

Death

Smash Lord
I throw Tails in the air and they collide. Sonice falls on me and we bcome Donic. Donic goes after the next poster. ... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom