• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelion20

Smash Ace
The fact that you can pay to get in the backroom makes that not an accomplishment, so you are not cool.

I am cool because I have XBOX Live but I don't use it.

EDIT: **** you Revolutions *points to post times*...

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Gaiagamer
That's not cool because Spam is good for you...except while on the forums;) :p

I'm cool because I play Samus (In SSBM).
You're not cool. Samus sucks. I think we're getting somewhere!

I'm cool because unlike Gaiagamer, I don't boast about being cool and back myself up with "I play Samus."

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Your not cool. you use put-downs to make others seem less cool.

I'm cool because I was chosen by the number 128.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Thats not cool, thats just weird. I wouldnt be surprised if that was the 128th reply! Freaky. Get with the times, its cool to have beaten F-Zero GX in every way.

Edit: Yes I did you tool. See the last sentence?

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i see the mushroom pick it up and start to chop it up for my meat sauce that made.
them i cook my pasta, combine it with the sauce and eat:hungry:
i them toss the fork i was using to the next poster

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Dont spam! (then again that could be a real name of a game unless your trying to make a joke. then its lame)

Earthbound

EDIT: i thought i was in the Video game...game! my bad...lol im sorry james cruise

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
I enter the field and get a 20,000 newcomer bonus. I also get a supa-bonasu for wearing casual clothes because it's friday.

I'm going to use my 20,000 points to summon 30 Kahns.

They are taking over cloud's brain. I have the calvin ball. I'm deflating it.

I'm using the deflated calvin ball as a pancake flipper, which gives me a 2 point breakfast baking conversion.

My 30 kahn drone slave masterminds will distribute the pancakes to every player's heads at a rate of 65.6 kph, so I get a point for sycronized kahning.

I'm throwing the deflated calvin ball down the throat of one of my anti-ball seacher kahns, and I'm mixing him up randomly with the other ones.

I command them all to attempt to jump in the pants of the nearest player within proximity.

I now have three slave kahns in my pants and 27 decoy kahns hiding the calvin ball. And I'm putting out a universal-supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-jamming signal for radar-sonar-homingey-ness things, and stuff from the future.

Oh and Im getting 4 points every second that I have a kahn down my pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom