• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
*Maruiniq if you were referring to me Im gonna KILL YOU!!!

If Zelda had an ocarina she would give it to link the same way she did in Ocarina Of Time and if Sheik had an ocarina she'd turn into Zelda and give it to Link. Link does get an ocarina to use...but he doesnt use it?Whats it suppose to do...
Link:"OCARINA...GO!!!"
Fox: "Aaaaaaaah" :eek: *BANG*"Oww man that kinda hurt" :mad: :chuckle:

Why do Ocarinas in real life suck sooo much?

Dale

Smash Ace
A simply insane glass sculpture...

Find me a picture of the Rebel Yell...
Try to find one of both trains at the top of the hill (One backwards, one forewards) I know it's out there, I just looked at it, lol

Dale

Smash Ace
I give the plane a real evil glare as it's coming towards me and It suddenly decides to go back up into the air and fly away.
I accidentialy throw an Aquarang (Ty) at Ticadrius and it knocks him unconcious. The Aquarang comes back to me but I'm already long gone. I don't want to be anywhere near that mod when he wakes, so the 'rang is flying at the next poster

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
-10 Mario Tornado
What's with this useless crap? Really, all he can do is fly up an inch or so up the screen with it. What can you do with that? You can't eat a banana with this tornado, can you? You also can't do a history paper with it. Such useless rubbish, it makes me want to cry.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
*Grabs aquarang*

I'm pretty sure teeth and the tooth fairy are in video games, you just gotta look reeeaaaalll hard.

Well, it seems that this topic is getting into more "smash" related items, so i decide to toss the aquarang, and go megaman theme, tossing an E-Tank at the next poster.

Dale

Smash Ace

Find me a picture of that black lady with those huge buldging eyeballs of hers...you know who I'm talking about.

Death

Smash Lord
I use Docs super sheet to engulf the E-tank. It disappears. But then it suddenly appears right next to the next poster.

Death

Smash Lord
Becuz its hollow with holes. ALso those holes arent what you think.

Why do re-deads anal you?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I catch the E-Tank. "Who wouldn't want one of these". I think that gives extra life or something. And I toss both Sora and Riku's keyblades at the next poster.

Death

Smash Lord
I dodge the blades as they go whistling by harmlessly. Then I get out my .357 magnum and shoot you in the chest. But you survive from the energy tank! Then I shoot a locked-on missle at the next poster.

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
*Maruiniq if you were referring to me Im gonna KILL YOU!!!
Who said i was reffering to you? In my post there was nothing about the "problem." All i did was try to answer Tics question (which was very confusing...) and said "It would suck if this game got closed." Nothing but that in my post.

Back on topic: it breaks because you drop it...

Why does Sheik walk backwards?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because Yoshi uses his head to do it and his head is about the size of his body.

Why did they replace the seals in the early clips of SSBM change to Topi's?

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
1. Mario is Missing
2. Super Smash Bros
3. Donkey Kong JR
4. Game and Watch Gallery 2
5. Luigi's Mansion
6. Super Smash Brothers Melee
7. Donkey Kong
8. Donkey Kong Country 2
9. Mike Tyson's Punch Out
10. Donkey Kong 64
11. Baseball (GB)
12. Mario Kart
13. Yoshi's Island

Next category....enemies/bosses that appear only in SMRPG, Paper Mario, or Superstar Saga.

1. Axem Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom