• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Easier said than done to try to find out what's going on I guess. Most of the time, the topic changes, and if they stay on a certain one, they usually change it really quickly.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I try to grab the money but get hit and lose 1400HP, I then realise that I still have lots of gil myself, so I buy a few swords (12) and throw them at the next poster, but with 2 seconds lag for each sword just to make it more difficult to evade.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Wow, I completely forgot this game was here.... Sorry about the month-long hiatus, but I actually have somewhat of a Social Life now...

Ok...

-2 off of Bowser's Butt Bomb, because touching little boys is gross.
-3 to Mewtwo's Maim, because Disability makes life pathetic.
-5 from Assclown's Ground Smack, because I don't have a clue as to why he's not dead yet.

Bowser ~ Bowser Bomb (30)
Donkey Kong ~ Ground Pound (10)
Dr. Mario ~ Dr. Tornado (20)
Ice Climbers ~ Blizzard (40)
Mario ~ Mario Tornado (40)
Mewtwo ~ Disable (20)
Ness ~ Psi Magnet (15)
Roy ~ Flaming Counter (30)
Samus ~ Bomb Jump (40)
Young Link ~ Small Bomb (40)
Zelda ~ Transform (25)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Using my super saiyan speed I nimbly dodge the swords. But whats that, MY ARM IS MISSING!.....Gotcha! Though I did manage to dodge many swords I got cocky and treid to show of and got hit by one of the swords. I goes right through my leg with such force that I go flying at the next post.

Dale

Smash Ace
Oh wow, how lucky am I to have my newest enemy fall, battered, down at my feet? After just being sworded, powershielded, and Falcon Punched I'll tell you that this is not his lucky day. I start by stradling his unconcious body and begin pummeling his head with my fists, no mercy what-so-ever. Once I feel his bones cracking I stand up and I kick the jaw right off of his face, the whole thing...right off. I then take a nightstick type...stick and begin to simply smash his skull with it. This goes on for a good five minutes. I then take an axe and chop off all the appendiges and I begin to just jump on them. Then I take a chainsaw and begin to carve, chiv, cleave, cut, dissect, dissever, divide, gash, hack, incise, pierce, sever, shave, shred, slash, slit, split, or whatever you want to call it, the rest of his body into little, easily pwn'd pieces. I then take all of these (Fox) chunks and toss them into a yard mulching machine. all that comes out is a big messy wave of evil, spiteful, bloody death. And I am happy.

And with that I simply throw a party ball at the next poster. On the party ball is a big happy, yellow smiley face.

Death

Smash Lord
Thinks the party ball will have a present inside and waits for it to hit him. It explodes and I go flying into the next poster.

Death

Smash Lord
They are the same person. Except, Mario wears overalls and Doc wears a doctors uniform. Since Mario has the ph3r, if Doc is chosen, he quickly teleports to master hand and is granted with the electricity.

Why does Peach use her *** so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom