• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Because then Peach would have gotten mad, and would have Mario thrown into prison, she is the prinsess after all.

Why can't I beat my friend in smash when I give him 9 to 1 in handicapp?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
With my oversized IQ I quickly make a plan on how to evade whatever that is thrown at me, but then I see a quarter on the ground, so I bend over to pick it up and evades it. I put my quarter into a slotmachine and win 2 dollars wich I buy a rock from a kid outside. I then throw the rock throgh a window and steal a bowlingball wich I throw at a old lady that is hurled with the bowlingball at the next poster.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

A collection of sprites from the original Shadow Link.

Find me . . . a body of water that has been changed a strange color from human intervention (dye, pollution). The wierder the better.

soroush123

Smash Lord
I sidestep it and go to my house. I then come out and throw my PS2 (GC is too important to waste) at the next poster.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
*I take the bat and hit Chaoser with it*

Chaoser: OW OW! Why are you doing this to me?!? :crazy:

Ms. Pac: Because when I threw Flatzone a page back you mistook it for Final Destination!

Chaoser: Oh! Is that all?

Ms. Pac: That and I need to vent... :grrr:

*I rip off Chaoser's face and throw it at the next poster*

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*While screaming in pain*
I get hit wit my well..face and take it to a surgeuon to put it back on.

Cha:Ok thats better.

*then i throw Hyrule Castle at the next poster*

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Run around in circles screaming in blind panic. Then the castle lands on me.

I use my super saiyan strength to lift it up and hurl it to the next poster.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Gambling debts take away their coins and then the loan sharks break the bros legs.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Because Fox, Marth, and Captain Falcon got tired of running so fast and they gave the power to Link so he can be cursed with super fast running forever and ever and everrrr. Its sad...he can hardly "WALK" to the kakariko village shop anymore.

Why does Bowser run like a racecar and he doesnt have any wheels on his feet?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because somewhere there's a race car out there that drives like bowser and doesn't have feet on it's wheels.

Why does the game reset if I press the reset button?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This Toilet paper
is so soft on your rear
you use it always

Write about twisting.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
:rolleyes:I was talking about Falco's hair, you know the spike he has on the top of his head? but who cares I'll just re-ask, if its allowed?:rolleyes:

Cuz BIG Link tampered with Y.link's milk so it doesnt have any calcium. Link's fear of Y.link being stronger has no possible chance of coming true now...

Why doesnt Fox have a spike like Falco(im talking about Falco's hair!)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because it's not a spike, just a loose feather.

Why does link have suck a stuck-up taunt?

Dale

Smash Ace
But Alakazam says "Screw you biotch! I ain't doing nothing till I get paid." And Chaoser cries because he has no money. I really like what I see so I pull out my Master Ball to capture this spunky Alakazam. He may serve me well one day.

And while I'm skipping along I accidently drop my Wailmer Pail. It goes rolling down the hill to the next poster. (And don't dodge it like my NCAA bracket, at least use it. I hate setting up something oddly funny and have it never even mentioned by the next person)

:(

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I kick the crappy bucket. But it poppes up and hits me in the face. Ouch!

Next I borrow some of the 1400 or so gil that Caoser has and throw it at Dale. "What do you mean he doesn't have any. He's got way more that you. Duh!" It bounces off of Dales face and to the next poster.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Lots of fat, happy, ripped-off tourists.

Find me . . . the eyes of an animal that have two different iris colors (i.e. one eye blue, the other green, etc.)

bluelion20

Smash Ace
Ziki Maligna? Strange name. Well, most of the time I use "your" but over AIM or MSN I usually use "ur" because its faster. Or when I'm immitating people with god awful grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom