• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I catch Death. And I ask him to do a favor for me. He agrees and goes and wakes up Dale because he is obviously deaming if he thinks he could that to me. ( and let it known that I simply tried to help Dale by telling him of his spam in the ruler of the land game before he got a warning from a mod).

I fire my blaster at the next page, hoping it will hit Dale and he will snap out of it because I did nothing. He just claims to not like me. Some personality, eh!

soroush123

Smash Lord
I use my reflector to bounce it at the next poster.

:mad: (Ace, Dale, please get over it. There is no need to do this just because of a dumb grudge. Just apoligise and get it over with.)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because Link was sealed away in the Light world for 7 years.

Why can't you just stay on the revival platform and fly around and fight on it?

Death

Smash Lord
Becuz Falcons been sculpting it with his helmet. :) Sheik allowed him, but Falcon took advantage.

Why does sheik have a chain?

@ Mic_128: Becuz Master hand needs them back to get horny with.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I take the hit just say that I'm sorry. It makes sense. Nobody likes to watch other people hold a grudge when they are trying to play the game (I think...). Though I have reason to believe that I'm going to get hit with some remark about how I caved first making me a loser or something.

I use my dash attack to launch myself at the next poster.

Death

Smash Lord
I catch the blaster and keep it for another time.
Then I pull out a bob-omb and throw into the air at the next poster.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I grab the blaster and shoot the next poster.

BTW, you two should really stop this flame war, or you will have to suffer the consequences.

Death

Smash Lord
Wasnt that answered? Cuz Falcons been sculpting it. And so has link with his boomerang. Goota go.
Oh. How come Sheik wraps her chain around Falcons head and anals him?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because she's got a high poly count.

SilvenswordsmanX, Death, watch your posts. Clean them up or Tic will ban you.

Why can't Zelda float like Peach?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I catch the bomb and throw it at the blast laser. Kaboom!

I throw the word Kaboom at the next poster.

Death

Smash Lord
Did we double post or somethin? She cant becuz Link hasnt been giving her enough love to float in the air.

Dale

Smash Ace
I grab the gun and try to eat it but..OH NO5! IT GOES OFF IN MY MOUTH. As I'm lying on the ground in pain, realizing what a stupid idea that was, it starts to rain. But, it's blue rain and I start running in circles because I have no idea what it means. I end up tripping on a red shell, which goes and hits a green shell which goes and flys off at the next poster.

btw, SS4Ricky brings up a good point about me, "Someone sorta bumps into you so you throw them to the ground." I know it sounds childish but I don't seem to mind, Ace(Fox) you had no reason to PM me in the first place, whether it was to be helpful, insightful, intuitave, gregarious, efficacious, contributive, pragmatic, cacophonous, protective, or even neighborly. You do not know me. You do not need to tell me when I'm spamming.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I run from the green shell thinking it is a red shell. but stop and laugh once i see that it is only green. As I'm laughing I get smacked by the shell. (Duh, I forgot to move!) My teeth go flying to the next poster.

P.S. See what I mean. You couldn't just say sorry. If you think about it the only way to make freinds is to try to help or be freindly. Does this mean that you have no freinds because you want no freinds... of course not. Come on, can't you just be a man and say sorry... I did.

My reason was to make freinds, and freinds help freinds. Why don't you like making freinds? That should be what this board is all about.

soroush123

Smash Lord
I summon the tooth fairy to catch them and throw them at the next poster.

P.S. Guys, IT'S OVER!!!!! Cut it out.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I catch all the teeth back in my mouth. Grab a Mr.Saturn and through it at the next poster.

P.S. I understand, as of now I am done.

Dale

Smash Ace
I grab Mr. Saturn and hold him as a hostage. I yell that I will throw him off Corneria. No one listenes, so I do and he plumets to his doom into the city...thing. I throw "G" at the next poster. You know, "G" from House of the Dead 2

"There was nothing we could do"

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I use my Norwegian made flamethrower to make a flame circle around me wich guards me against the "G", but I soon realize that the flamecircle is growing smaler and smaler as it burns thowards me. As smart as I am I just jump out of it, but I jump to high and hit a Swedish plane wich will crash right where the next poster is.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm? no question? I think I will answer mic_128s question.

Because she runs out of MP so fast that she only floats 0.0000002 seconds.

Why did Zelda steal all of Links magic stones? (like Din's fire)

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
-10 Buttmonkey's Tantrum, because, grow up, Donkey Kong ~ DOWN FOR THE COUNT

Bowser ~ Bowser Bomb (30)
Dr. Mario ~ Dr. Tornado (20)
Ice Climbers ~ Blizzard (30)
Mario ~ Mario Tornado (40)
Mewtwo ~ Disable (20)
Ness ~ Psi Magnet (15)
Roy ~ Flaming Counter (30)
Samus ~ Bomb Jump (40)
Young Link ~ Small Bomb (40)
Zelda ~ Transform (25)

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
At first the stones were meant for Zelda. Link stole them. Zelda just wanted them back for the Super Smash Brother Melee Tournament. Dont worry she will give them back to Link whenever he needs to save her again...

Why cant Ganondorf use his Sword?

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Because Tic stole it to ban members who post inappropriately.

What will be the favorite Melee character of the next person to post inappropriately and suffer consequences that result in the closing of this thread and very negative personal consequences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom