• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
PT (Female)

.... .... .... Isaac should have won....it should have been krystal vs Isaac
Tell me about it, that would have made for an epic finale

Pokemon Trainer...

.... jing, your taste in images is getting weirder and weirder.
You know how hard it is to find pics of Red and Green together? It was between this one and two even more badly drawn ones :p

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Come on PT!
Beat Olimar and show the world that slavery is not cool. It's just not cool.
Notice that Pokemon Trainer makes his "friends" stay in spheres the size of your hand and makes them fight to the death...

Now I'm regretting not being one of the Pikmen.... if there is still time, and there are Pikmen here, please give me a link...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Those parasitic
Little jellyfish thingies.
Darn, there goes my life.

Write one about either AOL or MSN being better than the other.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Voting Closed

Championship

1st -Captain Olimar [21 votes]

2nd - Pokemon Trainer [13 votes]

Captain Olimar blasted into space right before the monsters turned their masters. That is it, Olimar has won SBCB2, this was supposed to end with the release of Smash Bros X, but it got delayed a week. If someone wants, they can start SBCB3.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace

Surprise Surprise!!!
Mario, the winner of SBCB1, has decided to take on the winner of this tournament. Because of todays announcement on Mushroomy Kingdom, I've decided to bud this Final Battle Conference after the upgraded level of our youths. Olimar has been able to defeat the competitors in this tournament, but how will he stand against an icon like Mario. Will Mario be able to surpass Olimar's newly formed popularity, or will his princess be in another castle. It's the battle of Miyamoto's earliest and latest characters, and it will be EPIC.

I'm giving my vote to Mario, I've been playing his games since I was 2, and not many have disappointed.

Let the battle begin.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
Uh oh... this is a tough decision
my vote goes to...
MARLIO!...
hehe... Although I would want to choose Mario the folks back at the Pikmin discussion forums would never forgive me so,
Olimar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom