• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Believe it or not, I have played Pikmin...and I never got into it. Also I don't mean hick as the literal definition. More of.... ****** slavedriver.

But.... I'm not here to start anything with Olimar's supporters (Cinder gets enough of that from me) so I'll contribute.

Isaac!!!!
Sorry friend, but if you played Pikmin and didn't love it - then you have no soul. Just sayin.

Oh, and I'm sorry about your andomorphic cat being crushed utterly. Olimar just has the unfair advantage in this competition of being the greatest videogame character in the history of the universe. His victory is a foregone conclusion.

For this round, I vote for the character NOT affiliated with Pokemans.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Voting Closed

Final Four - Shadow-Moses vs. Norfair

1st -Pokemon Trainer [17 votes]

2nd - Isaac [14 votes]

Pokemon Trainers defeated Isaac... *blink* *blink* how?, I blame the low amount of voters, will people even show up for the championship?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CHAMPIONSHIP
NOW OPEN!

(Pokemon Trainers/Captain Olimar)

This is it, the final battle, your votes have brought it to these final two competitors. Two well known Nintendo series, one which has been with us for years, and has gone through 4 generations and the other being one of Miyamoto's newest creations which made two games on the GCN.

The Pokemon Trainers have fought there ways through the fire pits of Norfair, and Olimar has traveled through space (what a surprise) through Lylat to make it here.

I will give my vote to the Pokemon Trainers, while I'm upset that Isaac lost, that was mainly to a lack of voters. The Krystal lost on the other hand was a big let down. Also I like the Pokemon trainers, and even mentioned Red's appearance even before his confirmation, and I still support the idea of a female Pokemon Trainer as an alt costume.

LET THE FINAL BATTLE BEGIN

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Great....vote for your favorite slave driver....And I thought the Final 2 would be interesting:ohwell:
Well what happens after today firedragon?
That's for me to know and you guys to find out. After this tournament is over though, I can assure you I will leave these forums for good, they just have gotten too laggy, and it completely bogs down my system resources since this site doesn't get rid of used space in RAM through Firefox.

Blackadder

Smash Master
He wants to be...the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is his real test..to train them is his cause.

POKEMON TRAINER!

smashbot226

Smash Master
Tough choice.

They have a lot in common.

1. They're slave drivers.

2. They can't attack without their minions.

So I based my vote on a battle... between the masters!

Well, Olimar pretty much head butt the sh*t out if the Trainer, so...

MY VOTE GOES TO OLIMAR.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Tough choice.

They have a lot in common.

1. They're slave drivers.

2. They can't attack without their minions.

So I based my vote on a battle... between the masters!

Well, Olimar pretty much head butt the sh*t out if the Trainer, so...

MY VOTE GOES TO OLIMAR.
Well if you recall from the Pikmin games. Olimar is abut the size of... half an Inch. So... Pokemon Trainer would just step on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom