• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
hmm...such a tough decision.

on the left we have mario, the star, the literal deity of nintendo.
vs.
isaac, trying desperately to triumph over the favored icon of the video game era.

on one hand, man it'd be cool to see isaac win

the other, i really just want to see mario face it off with sonic for the ultimate rivalry.

what to do, what to do?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

vs.
isaac, trying desperately to triumph over the favored icon of the video game era.

the other, i really just want to see mario face it off with sonic for the ultimate rivalry.

what to do, what to do?
You vote Mario

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
hmm...either way i'll get what i want, and odds are mario will win...so the only thing to do is vote:

ISAAC.

/prayer
You vote Isaac cuz Mario will win? The deity looks down in shame..
Luigi never had thunder to begin with, he have shadow.
Luigi Mansion *sigh* What a poor attempt to establish himself as his own person not mario's shadow
All right, this ain't the Luigi thread, just vote and shut up(Luigi is awesome, screw you guys).

Krell

Smash Journeyman

vs.

what to do, what to do?
Just... just vote Isaac.
Underdogs and whatnot.
Isaac.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I keep getting a PM message pop up saying I have a new message from

Sender:
Title: "

and whenever i check it, there is nuthing there. and it pops up everytime i open a new SmashBoards page.
What the hell is up!?

Anyway,

I Vote Isaac for the Win!

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I vote for Mario.

Also... Mewtwo and Geno over the combined awesomeness of Megaman and Ganondorf? WTF people.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I vote for Mario.

Also... Mewtwo and Geno over the combined awesomeness of Megaman and Ganondorf? WTF people.
QFT, all of it. Megaman is the original powere stealer (Kirby is such a f***ing poser! :laugh:), and Ganondorf is sheer evil. Mewtwo isn't near as evil as Ganondorf. Well, I guess two movies makes you win, lol! XD

Issac can use the element Earth. Mario once went to the Moon. And Mars. And the Galaxy. All of the Galaxies. If they fought there, Issac would die, instantly. :chuckle:

Mario can use fireballs. Mario can turn into a racoon. Mario can turn into a statue. Mario can turn into a frog. Mario can fly with his cap. Mario can fly with his "powers". Mario can turn invisible. Mario can turn into invincible metal form of himself. Mario can shoot a giant fireball. Mario can wear a shoe. A giant shoe. He can turn into paper. He can fold. He can turn into a sailboat. He can breath in space. He can turn into a (paper) airplane. He has a water jet pack. He shoots himself out of cannons. He flys in space. He rides on dinosaurs, and other horrible, huge, and wierd creatures/things. He saves princess and damsels in distress day and night. He is a world-class sportsmen in every sports and other events and gaming genres. Spin-offs Basketball. Football. Soccer. Dancing. Tennis. Golf. Baseball. Parties. RPG games. Fighting games. Boxing. Bowling. More Baseball. More Tennis. More Golf. (thank you, Wii Sports). Mario IS GAMING. He's sold 200 million units. Golden Sun would be lucky to sell 2 million. Issace vs. Mario would be a slaughter house.

Mario wins. :) End of story. :lick: Get over it! :p

Fawriel

Smash Master
Mewtwo won? Yeah, baby, YEAH! That's how you do it! *grooves*

Now.
Isaac really has no chance at all, but I'll still vote for him. Just because he, like... seems pleasant to have around. And Mario is getting old. Though that'll probably change as soon as I play SMG.

Durbl Piij

Smash Cadet
I'd like to vote for Isaac if I could. He is awesome and would be awesome in a fight against anyone. Mario has been around a little too much, give the up and coming a chance (limited as it may be).

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Pshh, give Isaac a chance? Mario shall crush him because Mario IS video games. Mario has no mercy.

Also, Mario is my actual first name. So I might be a little biased...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Mewtwo won? Yeah, baby, YEAH! That's how you do it! *grooves*

Now.
Isaac really has no chance at all, but I'll still vote for him. Just because he, like... seems pleasant to have around. And Mario is getting old. Though that'll probably change as soon as I play SMG.
Oh Hell Yeah! Its an Awesome Game!!!! Mizes Old Mario stuff with New Mario stuff and its just perfect.

But I voted for Isaac already :laugh: and no I wouldnt change my vote even if i could.

I'd like to vote for Isaac if I could. He is awesome and would be awesome in a fight against anyone. Mario has been around a little too much, give the up and coming a chance (limited as it may be).
Oh I know, dude. The Djin and his powerful mixed Psynergies!!! omg he would be a bad *** character!

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I pick mario
because I don't know Isaac very well even though Djinn powers are up there for the best kind of powers
(I like powers that you have to roll a dice for at times, or it takes skill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom