• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
MArio, because he's Italian. Like me. :D

No, seriously though, never played Golden Sun, adn I LOVE the MArio series.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I vote Isaac, even though he has quite a low chance of winning this round. Mario and Rildey just happen to out prioritize him... :(

But I'll try and hope for the best.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I'd like to disagree, I find Paper Mario on par with Golden Sun gameplay wise, they are both just too unique. :p

But I agree, if you have a Game Boy Advance (or want to do something else :)), and like RPG's, then Buy/________ Golden Sun. If this is your first RPG, I can almost assure you won't come out disappointed.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
I believe it is:
Mario- 50
Issac-29

Mario is pulling away =)idk if any of these are double vote or not =), and some i cant tell if their votes or not...

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
*At last round's result* Whatever. >_>

Heh, I'm surprised Isaac made it this far, but it's time I voted between him and Mario. I like Isaac and Golden Sun and I firmly support his inclusion in brawl, but now I must vote for my actual favorite in this round.

Mario FTW!!!!

Now that my favorite (Megaman) and 2nd favorite (Link) chars are out my hopes rest on my 3rd favorite Mario. If Isaac flukes an upset here, however, I won't complain. :)

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I'd like to disagree, I find Paper Mario on par with Golden Sun gameplay wise, they are both just too unique. :p

But I agree, if you have a Game Boy Advance (or want to do something else :)), and like RPG's, then Buy/________ Golden Sun. If this is your first RPG, I can almost assure you won't come out disappointed.
I only think Paper Mario for the 64 is anywhere near Golden Sun, I finished SPM recently, and I felt it wasn't anywhere near as good as the original. I still need to beat SMRPG.

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
CURRENT STANDINGS:

The Elite 8 - Division 1

1st - Mario [I forget... ummm... A billion votes]

2nd - Isaac [0 votes]

Hmm Isaac is'nt dead yet... Better send more goons.

Oh and I am making a great update, I am replacing the dudes in the dream land confrence with Kirby and Luigi just cause I feel like it.
My life is complete :).
and 250th page

Garuda

Smash Ace
To quote a certain someone: "You're kidding, right? It's Mario."

And yes, I vote for Mario, if you couldn't comprehend that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom