• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
That is acceptable, but could you please read the (Banned :() Ridley Thread to see if you might be influenced to change your mind?

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
What, he is a mega boss character, not really a player character. It doesn't translate well.
Dude, your awesome.
As much as I love to talk about this subject, Ridley being a Boss and not a player, I agree this really isnt the place. But man do I love hearing it.

Ridley got juked.
End of Story until Brawl does come out. Or Dec. 15th.

Hyrule Conference Please!!!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Dude, your awesome.
As much as I love to talk about this subject, Ridley being a Boss and not a player, I agree this really isnt the place--- *snip!*
Oh, what's this?!

*HOLDS UP SIEGK'S HEAD ON A PIKE.* :laugh:

Seriously, though. This isn't the place to discuss Ridley's inclusion in Brawl. In fact, any sort of discussion pertaining to the character will get you out and out warned (God forbid). Just watch it, Jing.

*LOOKS AT RDK AND LAUGHS MANIACALLY, WAVING HIS PIKE TO AND FRO LIKE A FLAG.*

Smooth Criminal

Yaya

Smash Champion
321) Bush bans Brawl's release in the US because he wants to piss off America as his last act of office.
(Continued from that)

364. All US Gamers Rush to Canada and buy every copy so Canadians can't get the game.

Yaya

Smash Champion
*50 Issac fans rush in and vote Issac RIGHT Before Voting Closes*

10 Minutes from now....

*Ridley Eats PT's Pokemon.*

*PT Runs away crying*

TRIPLE FATALITY!

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS:

The Elite 8 - Division 1

It has been decided.

The Final Four Representative for the Mushroom Kingdom Conference is MARIO.

Isaac has been eliminated.

Please wait for me to open the next division.

Yaya

Smash Champion
RECAP!

Issac was no match for Mr. Video Game, has he will represent his home in the final four!

G2G, Sign me up for Ridley though.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
RECAP!

Issac was no match for Mr. Video Game, has he will represent his home in the final four!

G2G, Sign me up for Ridley though.
Not until Voteing is up. Come back 2morrow.

i know but Smooth Criminal did it and that is a song...
yeah but MJ sucks B***z mainly those of l****e **y*.

^_________^

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
That is acceptable, but could you please read the (Banned :() Ridley Thread to see if you might be influenced to change your mind?
Which one, lol, ok after looking through them, an AT is too small for him I do agree, but he would make a great SSE boss. He fits the image perfectly, I think that is how he will be included.
And with that, I'm off the subject for good.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
THE ELITE 8 - DIVISION 2

The time has come to decide who shall stand alone at the top of The Hyrule Conference. Ridley has destroyed the competition so far, while Pokemon Trainer came out of no where in terms of popularity. Now they stand face to face...The winner goes on to the Final Four and an epic confrontation with Mario...While the loser is gone for good. Who shall move on?

I will vote for Pokemon Trainer. Let the battle begin.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Considering he was up against Mario, of all characters, I think Isaac had a strong showing. I'm surprised he got as many votes as he did.

D

Deleted member

Which one, lol, ok after looking through them, an AT is too small for him I do agree, but he would make a great SSE boss. He fits the image perfectly, I think that is how he will be included.
And with that, I'm off the subject for good.
Ridley is either a PC or not in at all. =|

Why can't you see him being playable?

RIDLEY

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Well, this is a hard decision for me, while I've said I don't want Ridley as a PC, I do still really like his character. With PT, it's cool that they included him, but I wanted him to be implemented a little differently. This is a difficult one.

But I think I'll vote PT simply because he is already in the game, and in terms of GB games, nothing comes close in popularity. And as I've said before, I much rather see Ridley as a SSE boss were a boss character should belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom