• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well the game ended horribly with limit,me and many others getting banned but the mods were kind and rethought the bans so im back :) as for the voting, limit is very depressed and to him in round 29 he himself was

ELIMINATED

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 7

1st - Pokemon Trainer [16 votes]

2nd - Sheik [9 votes]

3rd - Stafy [4 votes]

4th - Demiru [2 votes]

I guess the move to forum games was somewhat helpful...although it decreased the amount of votes we get, it at least makes it easier to keep up with.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I'm the one guy who can't be mafia.

Don't listen to ligolski. I'm not dead, nor am I really mafia as the posts indicate... >________________________________________>

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I see that I'm coming under fire here. Really sorry about the flagrant inactivity, I know it's completely unacceptable and I'm not going to throw excuses at you guys. Just give some more time and I'll step it up.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
lol thats sound right to me... i still dont no y alot of us got banned including me?? i even talked to gimpy he said the whole thing was spam which i personally disagree lol
But yea in all fairness no one actually one cause the time couldnt finish and the votes werent final so there ya go.. I feel sry for ya Limit ur thread got screwed well guys at least we had a good run at it =)!!!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure it was Falcon, he was in the lead. It still shows that as far as non-veterans for brawl, Geno is the most wanted on this site. Quite a feat indeed :)

TheFifthMan

Smash Journeyman
A couple blocks away from Purdue University
"ときよとまれ! (Toki yo tomare!)" Time stops.
I throw needles. And more needles... and more needles, which stop right in front of you.
"そしてときはうごきだす!(So****e toki wa ugokidasu!)" Time resumes. Over 9000 needles impale you, dealing massive damage.
"Landmaster da!" I drop from the skies with the Landmaster. Over your head.

My horse now! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

XACE-K

Smash Master
382-Chuck Norris buys the first copy of Brawl and due to Chuck being awesome, Brawl being awesome and getting the first copy is awesome, the world explodes because it can't handle the awesomeness.

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
384: When you insert the brawl disc into your Wii, and it blows up thus blowing off both of your hands. You can never play video games again.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Honestly I know my attack was weak, I was having trouble finding concrete evidence, but your last couple tells really tipped me off and I'm almost positive you're mafia.
My "couple"? >_>
What?

I really dont care if you think I'm mafia or not. Just have the decency to admit you have absolutely nothing to back it up, I guess. It's kinda annoying when I have to defend against nothing.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Boo. I'm bored so I just looked it up on my own.

Defjam: Jiano, Arkengate, lonejedi, tails3535, frozenflame751, Dark_Ermac, Ronike, commonyoshi, smashman90

Ermac: ronike, Riciardos, zook, frozenflame751, defjamffny16, Jiano, GotMink, commonyoshi
Actually, to get things going, at least support your "the mafia must have voted on both Ermac and Defjam on Day 1" theory. As the vote count can show, it's horribly flawed as one is a confirmed, dead townie, the other is you, one is someone you "know" is town, and the last one is me.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
MAH HORSE!

Let's see now... ( scans entire thread for stuff that has already been done, do to something original!)

Let's see, OHHH! I got it!! TheFifthMan+Freezie+Home Run Bat= PAIN

He He He He He!:p:rotfl:

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
MAH HORSE!

Let's see now... ( scans entire thread for stuff that has already been done, do to something original!)

Let's see, OHHH! I got it!! TheFifthMan+Freezie+Home Run Bat= PAIN

He He He He He!:p:rotfl:

My Maths is Good.

john g

Smash Cadet
About that hard riddle (about the black town) what if it was daytime when you drove in.

What has 1 voice crawls on all four legs in the morning, walks on two legs in the afternoon and uses a stick as a third leg in the afternoon?

If I had ten coins like this:

How could I, by just moving three coins, get it upside down to look like this?

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Results:

Division 7

Characters advancing to Round 2:

1st - Pokemon Trainer [21 votes]

2nd - Sheik [10 votes]

Characters eliminated from tournament:

3rd - Stafy [4 votes]

4th - Demiru [2 votes]

decided to end it early since there hasn't been a vote in 3 hours and I have things to do. Please wait, I'll have division 8 open in a minute.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Division 8 [NOW OPEN!]

- Yoshi

- Bowser Jr.

- Black Knight

- Wolf O'Donnell

Voting is now open for Division 8. I vote for Yoshi. You may now begin voting for this division.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Well the game ended horribly with limit,me and many others getting banned but the mods were kind and rethought the bans so im back :) as for the voting, limit is very depressed and to him in round 29 he himself was

ELIMINATED
Darn, and I was saving my Limit vote for the end. Wish I was there to vote him through, lol

Yeah I was gone all weekend, you know with a life... and came back to 100 less posts and this moved and closed then unclosed and closed again. And now unclosed again.

It was a good game Limit. I think banning you all was a bit much... though some of you spammed beyond belief.

Oh well, I'll play again if it happens. It was fun. Except for Ashley. She blows monkey balls.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 8

1st - Yoshi [5 votes]

2nd - Wolf O'Donnell [1 vote]

3rd - Black Knight [0 votes]

3rd - Bowser Jr. [0 votes]

thats it for tonight. Like I said a few days ago, I'm heading home from college for thanksgiving tomorrow (FINALLY :)), so between getting ready, getting to the airport, flying home, and seeing everyone, I'll have no time to update the standings. Expect me on between 12-2 tomorrow night to update. have fun everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom