• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
wow what a close call my top 3 characters were the final 3 remaining but at least geno and LUIGI !survived by the skin of their teeth lol

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
some people better step up for geno and luigi tonight!!! Tomorrow I will do my best to save them but I wont be here for the final cut of the night. Good luck! have fun

Limit

Smash Apprentice
my vote would have gone to shadow or krystal but since everyone is trying to keep ridley alive ill vote for him (since shadow wasnt on the submission and krystal lost before i got here)

vote>ridley
Voting on standby.

Next round begins in 1 hour, 15 mins. (9:00PM EST)

[Final Round for tonight]

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Cool, lots of people willing to vote for Ridley. Now if they could all vote when it actually counts >.<

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Guys please keep in mind that even if you have voted for a character, and it's not on the list, there's a 99% chance that vote was unofficial.

Unofficial meaning you didn't meet the post requirement, you've already voted in the round, someone voted above you for that character already, you've already voted for that character in a previous round, your vote didn't occur during a round, you voted too late and the round already ended, etc.

I have everything logged and I can go and check the files for the *OFFICIAL* Official Voting Record, if you request it. However, my program already knows who's votes are valid and who's aren't as soon as you post them and I enter them in.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Spam, you might want to take a look at this.

Just ignore the link of Hell and look up a few posts...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ah! And now (to continue with Jiano's reasoning) Common is trying to get people to vote me again! Too bad everyone knows I'm town!

vote:Common
No... just no. I refuse to believe you couldn't tell I was joking... I refuse to accept this fact. nononononononononononononononoNONONONO!

You better be joking. Oh my gosh.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Keep the votes coming if you haven't yet!

Also, I want to see what you guys think of this....I've decided that I want the bracket to be a little more attractive for Round 2, and this is what I came up with. I want to have pictures for each character. This is what the Division 1 characters would look like for Round 2:

|
|

|
|

|
|

What do you guys think? I was going to just use character support icons, but those were too small. So I whipped these up in photoshop. Should I use these for Round 2 instead of just character names? I think they look ok :)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm too angry (or am I frustrated? Depressed would work too.) to type anymore. Just no... I cant believe I defended you during Day 1 when Frozenflame was trying to get you lynched under the "village idiot with a loose cannon" reasoning. Ugh.
Dark, I'm pretty sure he was joking. Either way I hope you see the flaws in Common's attacks and keep your vote on him.

I'll be gone for the weekend, I'll post more when I get back.
There are n flaws, thank you.

In fact, I just noticed a little bit of hypocrisy in your arguement against me. You claim I attacked Frozen, whom I had been suspicious of since Day 1, as effort to somehow protect the useless lump Tails would have been to me. Now, instead of defending Frozen, you're attacking me instead. Yeah, good stuff there. Your accusations are riddled with holes, and CAPS LOCK. AAAAAAARGGHGHGHGHGHHGHGH. YOU MUST BE JOKING!

I'm not copying Eor's angry typing thing from South Park mafia. I'm really am upset and dumbfounded by you know who's vote. :( Please let it be a joke.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Claus has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 24 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 24 (as of this post)

Remaining
Geno
Luigi
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Ridley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom