• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
If HollabackRyu voted for wolf already though, then it's wolf who is out

Edit: I'll make sure to check it first next time....

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
How do you like it so far? I'm probaly going to buy it this weekend along with medal of honor.
It's friggin amazing. Best game on the Wii right now. Some of the levels kept me with my jaw open the whole time, so beautiful *tear* And I don't think I'm even a quarter done yet.

Wreked

Smash Lord
It's friggin amazing. Best game on the Wii right now. Some of the levels kept me with my jaw open the whole time, so beautiful *tear* And I don't think I'm even a quarter done yet.
Wow, I have a long break from school coming up because of thanksgiving so it should be a good play from what it sounds like.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
this could be a close one for 2nd place, Roy's down by 4 votes with about 6 hours left for voting. :)

and Mario Galaxy is so good, and the reviews weren't kidding when they said it gets harder in the later levels. Bouldergiest Daredevil Run is going to be the death of me.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
I just wanted to point out that if a couple of you have voted almost every round in this game, take into consideration that if you vote every next round, you will run out of characters to vote for by the time we get to the 24th, 25th, 26th, or 27th round.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Between getting a mafia member or the serial killer, I'd rather go for the latter.

Depends wether you put up a better case than mine, I guess.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Falco has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 16 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Note: Oh my god I'm sorry everyone I fell asleep...**** you sleep deprevation!]

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Remaining
Ashley
Captain Olimar
Claus
Geno
King K. Rool
Krystal
Lucario
Luigi
Marth
Mega Man
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Ridley
Wolf O'Donnell

im sorry i've been gone so long im back now

Grandeza

Smash Master

Falco has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 16 is up.

[Note: Oh my god I'm sorry everyone I fell asleep...**** you sleep deprevation!]
lol i kant blame u. u work very hard. u deserve a rest. ill save my vote for now

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Remaining
Ashley
Claus
Geno
King K. Rool
Krystal
Lucario
Luigi
Mega Man
Micaiah