• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
I would also like to point out that the post where I pulled Lucario out so the Top 4 would have to fight each other out was Thread Post #1337

Coincidence? I think not.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
WTF!? What page was I looking at before? : P but seriously people Ashley winning?
Yep lulz , I Won't be suprised if she makes it to round 29 and wins at this rate x; , She already beat megaman :laugh:!
Whose next ? Hopefully she doesen't get past this , The fact that she got past round 2 is already ridiculous enough <_<.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
A Ashley supporter that made a reference to Naruto and not in a degrading way? how aggravating.
Then I'm doing my job =D.

Some people really need to lighten up here. I said it once, and I guess I'll have to say it again. It's just a thread game, and does not have ANY sort of significance towards the actual Brawl Roster at all. So instead of being aggravated, annoyed, or whatever, just have fun with it. That is I believe the point of this thread.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Then I'm doing my job =D.

Some people really need to lighten up here. I said it once, and I guess I'll have to say it again. It's just a thread game, and does not have ANY sort of significance towards the actual Brawl Roster at all. So instead of being aggravated, annoyed, or whatever, just have fun with it. That is I believe the point of this thread.
Well I would have if Ashley wasnt there.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mega Man has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 17 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 17 (as of this post)

Remaining
Ashley
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Krystal
Lucario
Luigi
Marth
Micaiah
Ridley

Status
Not open for further replies.