• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Ronike said:
Why would he?
why is ephiraim god father? (lmao, "Siblings" with eirika, since ther "brothers" there related with blood making them "Siblings", which is one dies, the other makes suicide its all here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(Game)#Optional_Roles

go to "Association roles", its all there (thats why ephiraim was mafia)

Why is zman cop? (lol, he never gets kick-*** ability, why can't he?)

Why am i defending him? (becuse he is being lytch by missguided dudes, an zman nd i are homies, we both like low tiers like Roy nd Bowser ;) )

Why am doing this lame questions? (ROFL!!!, because god wants)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I agree with the 'insane/naive' cop idea; there is a possibility that your results are rigged. There's no real way to prove this one way or another, unless we have THREE cops (not likely). Zman, in order for us to be really sure you aren't insane, consider investigating ixnay again to make sure your results don't change. Of course, the downside to that is if you're a real cop, we lose a valid investigation . . . so I'll leave that one up to you.

The above paragraph assumes that your roleclaim is true; until I see real evidence otherwise I'll believe you for the time being.

As for what all I've seen, it looks to me that Ronike is being very inflammatory, or that he's got some sort of grudge against Zman's roleclaim. He's throwing suspicion around like Britney Spears throws her baby:
Ronike said:
like I've said before, there is no one else to vote at the moment, so I remain voted on him. Why do you care so much if he gets lynched anyways? *looks at Okurama suspiciously*
and then the VERY NEXT POST . . .
Ronike said:
I was just kidding about that last post.
Either you don't have a spine, or you're being scummy.

Also:
I was just kidding about that last post. And, no with that reasoning I would not lynch based just because someone had nergal or something. And I know about the crazy cop, ZMan would probably be the regular, naive, or missinformed cop. If you survive Zman (unlikely) investigate me, and if I survive, I will rolecall to see if you are misinformed.
Here's a quick rhetorical question: How can you expect people to trust your roleclaim when you label the roleclaim of someone else as a Mafia move?

I'm not casting a vote yet (still too early for that), but I wanted to bring that up.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Ok, Ronike is acting VERY suspicous to me. We are very far behind so I strongly suggest that you investigate Ronike tonight OR we just lynch him and investigate pez. I only say them becuase they are trying pretty hard to get ZMan lynched just because he claimed to be the cop.

And Ronike, when u say your "kidding" like that it doesn't really make u look like your helpnig the town, so I have a bad feeling about you.

Don't ask why but I believe that ZMAN is the 2nd cop. I think we should trust him for now and see what results he gets tonight and decide what to do tomorrow.

Vote: Ronike

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
ZMan said:
Just FYI, I am the cop. And I investigated ixnay. Ixnay is town.
Dude.. that was like the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a mafia game. It's basicly:"Mafia, come kill me". Also Okurama, you're saying that the mafia would kill him this night. Now they are thinking:"We'll lynch someone else so Zman looks like he's mafia and they will lynch him for that". AND WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM SO MUCH?!

Btw, it's so easy for a mafia guy to roleclaim cop. I mean, they know who's mafia and who's town. Only the problem is, they do not know the actual roles. Zman was just being scummy and DUMB. I mean, Zman didn't say who ixnay is AND he roleclaimed RIGHT after he knew that the real cop is dead.

Also, Okurama is defending him a little too much for my taste. "Just giving a friend a good time"? "He'll be killed anyway so let's not lynch him"? I think you are just trying to make sure that he isn't lynched (from a mafia vieuw).

Nope, Zman is just too suspicious for me.
Vote: Zman

karshkin

Smash Rookie
No lynch - 12
Skylink, Bahamut, Lance87, TahjMach, frozenflame751, thedocsalive, agentli, Marshigio, Demon King, Demon King, Demon King, Demon King

Skylink - 4
SideEffect001, Sinz, ligolski, Anonymous
As you can see there are four demon kings, which I guess to be all controled by one person. Skylink, frozenflame, and thedocsalive are aall cleared of doing this because they all died and were town. That leaves Bahamut, Lance87, Tahjmach, agentli, and marshigio to have controled them. Plus either Sideeffect, sinz or ligolski must a vote that counts as two.
I think we should keep an eye on those 5 people mentioned before, because control DEMON KINGS sounds mafia like or at least independent like.

With this zman thing, I believe him that he is a cop but I also believe he could be misinformed. Because ixnay was actinmg pretty scummy...I do not want to vote just yet.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I apologize for the whole "kidding" thing. I wanted to see how he would respond to it, and he didn't give some long winded defence or anything, he just laughed with it. Thats why I said I was kidding as he did not do something strange and I think he probably is just a town member trying to protect his friend. An about me throwing around suspiscion, I am throwing out situations and seeing what people do with them incase I missed something when I went over day 1. If I point out someone is suspiscious, people might go back and read something I missed. As for my role call, if it comes to it that you don't believe me, I'll say more about it and hopefully you will believe me. As for ZMan being a cop, which I'm still not sure I buy, I suspect very strongly that he is some kind of misinformed cop.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Bahamut said:
Anywho, I've looked back on the whole day and I've decided that thedocsalive is doing an incredibly good job leading the town around by its nose. Seems to me that all the conflict thus far in this game has stemmed indirectly from his actions. Trust me, that kind of play SCREAMS Mafia. I would know: I used the very same tactic in Mario Mini Mafia.

Vote: thedocsalive

and I promise to be more active. You'd think a mod of FG would notice this earlier, huh?
He was using another tactic to get thedocsalive lynched. He was also the first one to vote for him.

I don't know, maybe he convinced someone to have thedocsalive killed by
that one post, so he could kill someone else(probably skylink). Basically, he was killing two birds with one stone, while keeping himself safe. Or maybe he was just flatout wrong.

He said something like "I'm voting no lynch, there that should please the majority" and "either way, he'll have an axe/lance/sword in his head by day 2" which also is kind've suspicious.

I know that this isn't enough evidence, but it was suspicious to me at least. I just thought I should point this out.

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
Heal only Dream Land 64

-------------
Pokemon Stadium (18)
Fountain of Dreams (12)
Dream Land 64 (10)

----RIP----
Mushroom Kingdom II-4th
Princess Peach's Castle-5th
Kongo Jungle 64-6th
Green Greens-7th
Yoshi's Island-8th
Corneria-9th
Yoshi's Island 64-10th
Jungle Japes-11th
Rainbow Cruise-12th
Great Bay-13th
Fourside-14th
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett-21st
Big Blue-22nd
Flat Zone-23rd
Poke Floats-24th
Hyrule Temple-25th
Mute City-26th
Venom-27th
Icicle Mountain-28th
Final Destination-29th

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
It should have been obvious that Skylink would die. I mean, c'mon, he admitted he was a Doc. He signed his own death warrant.

thedocsalive was setting off all sorts of bells and whistles in my head. I clearly was mistaken, but I can't imagine that my one vote inspired the mafia/whoever killed him to act. It was probably affected more by the fact that thedocsalive is an intelligent player who knows how to deduce and analyze, and the Mafia wanted to get rid of a potential viability.

Ronike

Smash Ace
It doesn't do anything as it is a toy, not a living creature.

I summon 333 tornados to attack the next poster.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry to throw more suspiscion around, but what about the three who kept their vote on skylink? Sinz was not an a computer after Skylink role-called, but SideEffect was on those days and it is possible lilgolski was too as he was on right before Skylink rolecalled (if you don't believe me, check their recent posts). I think we should focus on SideEffect as lilgolski can't defend himself at the moment. Why didn't you unvote him?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Riciardos said:
Dude.. that was like the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a mafia game. It's basicly:"Mafia, come kill me". Also Okurama, you're saying that the mafia would kill him this night. Now they are thinking:"We'll lynch someone else so Zman looks like he's mafia and they will lynch him for that". AND WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM SO MUCH?!

Btw, it's so easy for a mafia guy to roleclaim cop. I mean, they know who's mafia and who's town. Only the problem is, they do not know the actual roles. Zman was just being scummy and DUMB. I mean, Zman didn't say who ixnay is AND he roleclaimed RIGHT after he knew that the real cop is dead.

Also, Okurama is defending him a little too much for my taste. "Just giving a friend a good time"? "He'll be killed anyway so let's not lynch him"? I think you are just trying to make sure that he isn't lynched (from a mafia vieuw).

Nope, Zman is just too suspicious for me.
Vote: Zman
Dude the PM I got from Camo-man just said "Ixnay is town" nothing else. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?111111???/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ronike said:
If you have someone better in mind by all means investigate them. Just do this if we want to know if he is misinformed. If ZMan is right about my role, then we know ixnay is not mafia (which helps) and if he is wrong, then we know he is misinformed. Win-win situation. And I apologize for my bluntness/pessimism/paranoia, but my vote still stands
Or you could just lie to us.

G

GotMink

I agree with ricardos, Zman IS really suspicious, why would he he claim if he was town? in past games, the cop(i think it was drab in this particular example) only claimed cop and revealed his investigations after he was already being threatened with being lynched and after he had (i think it was) 3 poeple investigated, one being mafia. That is the way it is supposed to be done, while zman claims cop after he investigated one person who was town and as ricardos said, RIGHT after the real cop has died. Also, the doc has died which that makes it an even worse idea for a townie to claim cop.....

Vote Zman

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else think that if there could be 2 cops....there could be....2 docs?

Situation (last few posts):
Ronike targets-Zman, SideEffect001
Zman cause of role claim
Side Effect because of voting patterns (sinz)
Zman-just trying to role claim
Marshigio casts suspicions on Bahamut, for voting patterns (thedocsalive).
Okurama defends Zman, casts suspicions on pezaddict
Bahamut casts suspicions on Ronike
karshkin casts suspicions on Bahamut, Lance87, Tahjmach, agentli, and marshigio for being "demon kings"
Pezaddict votes Zman...for being "suspicious"
SideEffect votes Ronike for being suspicious
Riciardos votes Zman..for just being dumb

Lets see...Zman role claims cop.....even though he knows that would just make him a target of the mafia. Of course this may just be in defense of ixnay, who no one has targeted on day 2. Why would Zman roleclaim?

Reasons:
1. He's wants to help town...by defending ixnay from being lynched. This would be interesting because the town could either believe him, saving him from a lynch...and having a 2nd doc protect him for being a cop? Or....he could not be believed, and then get lynched by the town.
2. He isn't afraid of getting night killed as mentioned in 1. That means he is either mafia or independent. What does that mean? Well the chances of him being a vigilante are slim...seeing that frozenflame is dead, however the way this game goes, there could be more than one. He could be mafia...meaning it would be easy, like riciardos said, to role claim a cop...despite the fact that a cop just died. Would Roy really be a cop? I dont know, never played FE.
3. He doesn't know what he's doing, despite being a vetern in mafia games.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
A. You become a target for the mafia.
B. People think that your lying.
C. Your Zman.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I could lie, but I won't. If there is anything you guys could reccommend to increase my credibility, I'm all ears (be it swearing upon something or something else). Hopefully things will work out well in the next night and when I rolecall it can be easily assumed I will be telling the truth. And I don't actually know enough about Roy to assume that Zman's rolecall is accurate. Could someone post some info about Roy in his game please? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom