• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaNoNdOrFgUrL

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2853-0620-9258
throw the gamecube down a flight of stairs. if its not broken..then throw a tantrum by throwing it against a wall...if its still not broken...you go outside...find the nearest street sewer..slam the gamecube into the ground..and kick it into the sewer. :D

GaNoNdOrFgUrL

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2853-0620-9258
FIREWORKS!!! you strap the gamebuce to a rocket..then light the match...then not only does the gamecube blow up into smitereens..but u get a beautiful light in the moonlight sky. :3

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
alright i apologize for voting for you

Unvote: Zman

but seeing as how there is already a cop dead, it might mean that if you are indeed a cop, that no matter who you investigate they come out as town. or perhaps thedoc was that cop, but he's dead, so we can't be sure for now.

What Im trying to say is that your power may be worthless since thedoc is dead. (Or it could be vice-versa, if thedoc was the misinformed cop).

Ronike

Smash Ace
Allright. I went back and tried to find a reason fo lilgolski's being frozen and found very little. The only reason that I really found was Ih8jamesbond argued with him, so i dunno who. It might have significance though as first nights are bound to be somewhat random with the night roles. Also, frozenflame's killer might have been skylink's theif as well as they could transport anywhere else in the castle. Teleport= super speed? My thought on ZMan's assailant so far would be FalcoX. Why so quick to vote Zman for saying he is a cop? It's entirely possible (even if I think that claim is false). Zman, if you want to convince me you are the cop, role call. I dunno if that helps at all.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
bring it to school. a noob will trip on its chord and fall to the ground ejecting the copy of smash which will sever the noobs neck and he will bleed to death...two for the price of one...

OR just bring it to school

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I have doubts to Zman's claim. Why would he claim in the 1st place? Its either really stupid or really mafiaish, since he was only confirming the innocence of a (suppopsedly, since nothing's for sure) townie.

Ronike

Smash Ace
pezaddict said:
I have doubts to Zman's claim. Why would he claim in the 1st place? Its either really stupid or really mafiaish, since he was only confirming the innocence of a (suppopsedly, since nothing's for sure) townie.
Thats exactly what I'm saying. So now that you have seen this ZMan and said nothing in your defence, I proudly cast the first vote of the new day.
Vote: ZMan
If you want me to remove my vote role call and explain why you told us Ixnay was innocent.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Allright, I'm not sure if that is neccesarily an accurate role call, and I still believe it was either really stupid or really mafia-like of you to role call on a townie, especially on one thought to be a mafia member in the previous day, so for the time being my vote still rides on you. Do more convincing or cast aside the blame on to someone else.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
ZMan said:
*points at my avatar*
lol, zman get Roy, **** i hated you (i wanted Roy so badly :cry: :cry: :cry: ).

and plp why worry about this confesion, it quite obviosly that there could be multiple cops in thi game, plus, zman was going to be hit tonight (probably mafia or SK dude), and also, well ....... is zman, i never seen him say a single lie (actually i hardly see him post, but he always come like town and if nobody notice it, he loves Roy ;) ), yeah maybe plp are crazy since some of are best dudes are already dead (FF, thedoc, skylink), but well still have plenty of time before this game finish, and if we mess up, by killing another cop, then we are good as dead (well not really, but we will mess up if we do).

Ronike

Smash Ace
I realize this, but his role call for no reason I still find suspiscious, and I have no one else to vote for at the moment, so I stick with him.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Ronike said:
Allright, I'm not sure if that is neccesarily an accurate role call, and I still believe it was either really stupid or really mafia-like of you to role call on a townie, especially on one thought to be a mafia member in the previous day, so for the time being my vote still rides on you. Do more convincing or cast aside the blame on to someone else.
actually just really stupid, but you did tell him to convince you, have you seen day one, Skylink reveal his role as Mist (which was killed tonight), and everybody unvoted him becuase it was quite obvios tht he was by his defence, now if you check from the start of this game (before it even started NOT day one), zman ws talking crap about he wanted to be Roy so much (since i suppost is his favorite, main, what to i know) he got that role becuse maybe cmo-man was so sensitive (i suppost), well he give him Roy. Now for the cop crap, i really don't know, but if he says his Roy , now that i do believe, so particually that just convince me (lol, in mario mini mafia, i wanted to be Bowser so badly, duke just give the role to me, so yuyahuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).

Ronike

Smash Ace
For what reason can it not be mafia-like behavior? I mean, consider the following situation:
Ixnay makes votes for weird reason on first day to lynch a town member, drawing attention to himself
Zman pretends to be a cop and says he is innocent drawing attention away from ixnay.
I'm not saying he isn't roy, he may well be, but that doesn't mean he is town oriented or a cop. Ephiram, the main GOOD character from FE:SS was the godfather, roy may well be a mafia member. Even if he is the cop, he could be a corrupted cop on the mafia's side. But I don't see any reason why Roy would be a cop.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
ZMan said:
ZMan <3 Okurama

First off, Roy is my main/favorite character is melee.

I role-claimed because I'm really not smart and it's the best thing I could think of in my defence. So lynch me if ya'll must. You'll be sorry.
yuyahuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well actually i won't even voted you. Since you already role-claim, is quite obvios tht the mafia will night kill you (or any other dude that has a killing ability will), unless the mafia are really stupid and goes not killing you (that would be so ignorang of them, they know you ability, why would they not kill you, becuase of strategy, lame one if the just one to make the plp here lytch you because you weren't night kill, thats so *** of them, no offence) but really or plp voting zman are really ignorang, or don't understand on want am trying to say here, so plz understand there is really nothing un-normal on zman's role-claim thats how he is.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hurt only mushroom kingdom II

-------------
Pokemon Stadium (16)
Fountain of Dreams (14)
Dream Land 64 (8)
Mushroom Kingdom II (1)

----RIP----
Princess Peach's Castle-5th
Kongo Jungle 64-6th
Green Greens-7th
Yoshi's Island-8th
Corneria-9th
Yoshi's Island 64-10th
Jungle Japes-11th
Rainbow Cruise-12th
Great Bay-13th
Fourside-14th
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett-21st
Big Blue-22nd
Flat Zone-23rd
Poke Floats-24th
Hyrule Temple-25th
Mute City-26th
Venom-27th
Icicle Mountain-28th
Final Destination-29th

Ronike

Smash Ace
like I've said before, there is no one else to vote at the moment, so I remain voted on him. Why do you care so much if he gets lynched anyways? *looks at Okurama suspiciously*

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Ronike said:
For what reason can it not be mafia-like behavior? I mean, consider the following situation:
Ixnay makes votes for weird reason on first day to lynch a town member, drawing attention to himself
Zman pretends to be a cop and says he is innocent drawing attention away from ixnay.
I'm not saying he isn't roy, he may well be, but that doesn't mean he is town oriented or a cop. Ephiram, the main GOOD character from FE:SS was the godfather, roy may well be a mafia member. Even if he is the cop, he could be a corrupted cop on the mafia's side. But I don't see any reason why Roy would be a cop.
have you ever heard of a paranoid cop, crazy, ect, ect.

i trying to make sence with you, am telling you if we mess up, then we just mess up big time, if someone reveals that he is cop (even if there was another cop) you don't go jumping votes on him, first think, then move.

Ephiraim huh, i good dude, just becuse of that you wnt to lyych him, no thats really ****ing crap, man just because the other dude has good character, that means we should go and lytch zman because of he has good character also, man you really need to think before you post. Okay lets say this if i hated an "evil" character, would you go and lytch me, even if help the town, get 4 mafias, and just becuase i was in tough situation, i needed to role-claim, and let say i have and "evil" role, just ecuse of that you go and lytch me, now that just cruel and ignorang (and its even worst since zman has "good" role).

Ronike

Smash Ace
I was just kidding about that last post. And, no with that reasoning I would not lynch based just because someone had nergal or something. And I know about the crazy cop, ZMan would probably be the regular, naive, or missinformed cop. If you survive Zman (unlikely) investigate me, and if I survive, I will rolecall to see if you are misinformed.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Ronike said:
If you survive Zman (unlikely) investigate me, and if I survive, I will rolecall to see if you are misinformed.
don't say unlikely, no offence, but i do see him come town, and as for you, well i don't see you mafia nor independent either, town actually just missguided, so why investigated you, actually i have someone better in mind (i just need to see went he post, thats all).

Ronike said:
Why do you care so much if he gets lynched anyways?
would you let a friend have no fun with you, i actually wouldn't.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I don't even see why Roy would be a cop anyways. I'm very suspicious of Zman (hence my vote staying on him.) If Zman is mafia, Okurama or Ixnay may be next on my suspicions, that much is for sure.

Ronike

Smash Ace
If you have someone better in mind by all means investigate them. Just do this if we want to know if he is misinformed. If ZMan is right about my role, then we know ixnay is not mafia (which helps) and if he is wrong, then we know he is misinformed. Win-win situation. And I apologize for my bluntness/pessimism/paranoia, but my vote still stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom