• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tails3535

Smash Apprentice
It gets sucked into the tv for it does not belong here on earth.

the next poster gets sucked into the tv with it for the same reason.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'll bet 4 on the Jiggz team... Oh and there should be a ratio thing... Like the odds of one side winning against the other and points should be tallied and added up based on that.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I got an idea of another match: Mario & Peach (Red) vs Link & Zelda (Green)
Hero and Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom vs Hero and Princess of Hyrule.
You decide the stage and items.

KO Maniac

Smash Rookie
Just before I go into the TV, there is a power outage, so it shuts off.

I suck in the next poster and copy the next poster's power. Then I use that power to attack the next poster.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I am fox, therefore you gain my no-flinch blaster. I take 1%.

I order an arwing air raid on the next poster.

mathos

Smash Champion
Well then that makes this post have no relevance. Except that I taught the next poster Ness' Shield Omega yesterday.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Sorry about the delay. I was tied up all last night and this morning and afternoon until now. I'll give the long story if anyone wants it. Night 1 will be posted shortly.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Night 1

After a fast dinner, Skylink goes outside for a walk. He looks into his pocket and says, "Hey! Who stole my lord's crest that grants passage to anywhere in the castle?" Eorlingas walks out from behind the shadows and impales him with his lance.

"Not me....."he says. "What the? This isn't Skylink! This is thedocsalive!" It's true.... Eorlingas mistook thedocsalive for Skylink! thedocsalive was Eirika, town-aligned sibling/cop.

Seeing his sister, Eirika, dead on the floor, snaps Erolingas out of his insanity. "No... what have I done?" he says. Then, he impales himself. Eorlingas was Ephriam, mafia-aligned godfather/sibling.

Then, a person runs up and smashes the remains of thedocsalive. "What the? What am I doing here?" he says, after the deed was done.

Elsewhere, the real Skylink is taking a walk. Behind him, he suddenly hears a monstrous crashing. He flees in panic, but it's no use. He is burned waist-down. He looks up, and he sees his protection spell he cast on thedocsalive come flying towards him. "Hmmm.... that's strange...." he says. "But, that means it's my lucky day!" Unfortunately, when it got to Skylink, tendrils of darkness wrapped around the barrier of the spell and the shield shattered. The dragon took another breath and roasted Skylink. He was Mist, town-aligned docter.

The dragon, after making it's kill, transforms into frozenflame751. "What the?" he says.... "He looked like thedocsalive just a moment ago...." Then, he hears a sword being drawn and then felt himself being tore apart by a super-fast enemy. frozenflame751 was Ninian, town-aligned vigilante.

Somewhere else, there was a person trying to hit ZMan. "Darn. I missed!" he says. ZMan goes about on whatever he was doing, unaware that someone tried to shoot him.

On the other side of the castle, ligolski was walking through the gardens when suddenly, a cold blast of wind blows by and freezes him. ligolski can't vote or talk today.

Day 2, START!

(It's July 17, 5:30.) With 19 able to vote, it takes 10 to lynch.

karshkin

Smash Rookie
WOW, that has to be mafia history right there. We lost the doc, cop AND the vig all in one night. Although we got the godfather, that was too much of a price to pay. There was a lot of people who thought someone was someone else. Camo-man you gave out quite a bit of killing rolls, even though there was a suicide. Where do we go from here? Oh and what was with those 4 deamon kings before...
Plus we lost 5 of our most dedicated people...except for ligolski which is only for one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom