• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
vote: ligolski

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got you guys to lynch frozen!!!!!!!!

I will add some important concepts that I think everyone should still see...

-someone has a torturing ability...if you remember last night or a few nights ago someone was always beat up...but they didn't die...this makes me believe that there is someone out there who can torture and I it could kill someone...

-we having to pull doc out of the hatch means that one of the last few people to die was the hatcher and therefor unable to protect falcoX...HAHA

Well I thought you guys should notice that...I had a lot of fun playing and eorlingas you make an exciting mafia game...when my CSI mafia comes around (eventually) I hope that all of you will join it because my mafia game is just as exciting!!! No hard feelings to frozen towards the end there for our random rambling on about swearing and crap...lol...well enjoy the rest of the game!!!

GO MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry i'm late...

G&W WON

Ice climbers for some reason could not climb fast enough on Icicle Mountain. It was a close game all the way through, however ice climbers ended up were knocked out due to their poor jumping skills.

Vulpine51, Pikachuz 7
Entity, Gigayoshi 6
Lordof..., Pezaddict, Zman 4

Kragen, Zefyrinus 3
Lowroad75, Mic_Fox, Kman25, Da Man 2
Armygeddon Bomb 1

Anyone else want to do the next one???

If so just say so sometime during the next 2 days. Just to save time, i'll come up with the details of this next match, but i won't actually go through with it unless no one else wants to do it.

Stage: Final Destination
Time: 5 minutes
items: Swords, Ray Gun

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Chill said:
What is with the whole depressed town thing?
That seems to be the mood of most of the town, and so I wrote it as such

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
DUH! :dizzy: I forgot the details again!

At least someone took over for me. Whew!
Holy cow! I just had the most ridiculus idea ever! No wait, everyone would hate me for putting the same character in all 4 slots and adding hammers and starmies to make it real random. :psycho:
That's it! What about Kirby vs. Luigi! That would truly tell us who is the worst comp.! All Kirby and Mario world stuff except for hammers and starmies, those are too chaotic.

I wonder if I can bet during my vacation? Oh, what the heck! 2 on Y.link G&W team. By the way, I want you to rate how much you like this betting and also tell me if it should be once a day instead of only every other day now that we have more people. Responders get 1/2 point!

EDIT: DOUBLE DUH! It should be on Peach's castle. Man, I always forget something. That's probably why I edit so much. Also when you tell how much you like this tell how it could be better, if necessary. :chuckle:

Double EDIT: 5:00 timed.

nux23

Smash Ace
Put it into a bag9publix bag is recomended). Go to the roof of the sears tower and have arnold(terminator) throw it down.

Bonus: to destroy any other sysrtem you want, just put it in the bag too.

Kragen

Smash Ace
Hurt Fourside
Heal Yoshi's Island

@Da Man: well, I like it because I play Marth, and it's pretty good for comboing (alas, not for SG'ing), and that little cloud can turn your doom to the rescue of your life =)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
lance87 said:
@camo- since the last spot is for K.Phreak, can't you just send out the roles and replace kirby if he really doesn't want to play?
Yeah, I guess... but kirbyphreak has to be signed up for real. I think kphreak might not be interested, so we'll just have to wait for that last person. (It's kinda like the army... you wouldn't like it if they forced you to join, would you?)

And ligolski, good job... I just don't see how you got to Smash Debator level with 6 posts though...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Eaasy, he just presses the button that says join group and then CK sends him a pm and he has to do a HUGE ESSAY!

GaNoNdOrFgUrL

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2853-0620-9258
u can open up the gamecube, then pour some Coca Cola in it, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, 7 UP, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Water, Seltzer, Root Beer, Vanilla Coke, Club Soda, Gatorade, Hawaiian Punch, HI-C, Koolaid, Capri Sun, Neste, Chocolate Milk, Vanilla Milk, Strawberry Milk, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Grape Juice, Cranberry Juice, and Ice-Tea. Then, play it. wait until it malfunctions..then throw it against the ground.then jump on it until it breaks down completely. then, u can get some gasoline..and SET IT ON FIRE AND BURN TO SMITHERINES!!!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
It still takes smarts!!!! vote: agentli for voting me and for being a secret agent-> he's the godfather in disquise...lol

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Haha. I think it should be an every day thing. Because I go on here almost every day so it won't hurt.
I usually only go to three games and this is one of them. It would make it more fun if you added more STUFF... like you did when you made everyone's points half when it was link vs Ganon. I don't have any ideas, but you can come up with STUFF... before the matches/results also.

Are my items/stage that i picked in your place still in affect?

I bet 3 on Link and Fox.
-----
Oh yeah, Marth and Roy vs. Mario Bros. aren't going yet... It''s still past vs. future with G&W and Y. Link vs. Link and Fox....
i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom