• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Jepeordy theme is playing the backround as I await the lever to be pulled and be lynched, ending my life...waiting to die sucks as I ponder what I have done in life...I decide that I have done diddly-squat...and now I try to remember my family and all the pretty women I have been with...;)...well the sun is going down, it is almost night, tiss the twilight hours...I start to laugh, hysterically, MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!! As I have sacrificed myself for the greater good of my people, the so called 'others' Eorlingas the leader of the group steps up and says it is time...I nod in return and spit in his face for good measure...Eorlingas asks if I have any final words, I say yes..."LONG LIVE MY PEOPLE, THE OTHERS!!! AND MAY ALL OF YOU PEOPLE TRAPPED HERE GO TO H***!" As I finish my sentence, Eorlingas pulls the lever and I drop...the noose quickly tightens and I draw my last breath...I think 'see you all later' as I know they will eventually join me, sooner or later...I feel a sudden jerk and then nothing...The sun has gone down and now it is black as can be...

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
Heal Corneria
Hurt Fourside

Pokemon Stadium (38)
Fountain of Dreams (31)
Corneria (27)
Dream Land 64 (26)
Green Greens (23)
Princess Peach's Castle (20)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Mushroom Kingdom II (18)
Yoshi's Island (16)
Yoshi's Island 64 (14)
Jungle Japes (11)
Rainbow Cruise (8)
Great Bay (5)
Fourside (1)

-----RIP-----
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett- 21st
Big Blue- 22nd
Flat Zone - 23rd
Poke Floats - 24th
Hyrule Temple - 25th
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Reflect it back.
I invite the next poster to my forum game. :laugh: Plus I super power them so they can kick the next poster's ***!
P.S. I forgot to tell you, it's called super smash bros. betting. :)

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Awesome Idea!

Mushroom Kingdom Times​

An evil entity has deleted an item's existence and memories of it in the Mushroom Kingdom! We do not know what has been gotten rid of but some residents are suffering from it. "The Mushroom Kingdom doesn't feel the way it should" said one resident. Mario also appears to be having more trouble saving princess Peach from the most recent kidnapping. When interviewed, Mario said, "Mammamia! I'm-a going through my-a 1-ups a lot now-a! We can only figure it out in the arenas for some strange reason (I didn't bother thinking about why! :laugh: ). you must follow the the winner to put together the puzzle.
Countinued on page A5

Rules: It is your job to find out what the monster has deleted!A very big prize awaits you! Whether you do it together and split it up or do it solo and get it all to yourself, it's gonna be fun! :laugh: Anyway, heres what we know about it: It is 12 letters long, excluding spaces and punctuation. Also there are clues hidden in the above story. You could get puncuation from clues, See below.

How you do it: For 2 points you can buy 2 letters of the word. You decide if you want them PMed to you or posted for the world to see (public or private). You can bet letters like points to get more letters. You can also buy hints for any price, the higher you pay the better the clue. You do not have to buy letters or participate if you do not want to risk it and even if you have letters you can still bet points if you have them. You can sell back letters for 1 point per 2 letters. When the person wins he gets back a full refund of the letters plus the bonus (I'm not telling). Everybody else must instantly sell back letters at regular selling price. BTW, you are only "OUT" when you have no letters and no points. Incorrect guesses will be minus 2 points.

About PMing: I will send you letters that are in the word and never send you anymore of the same letters than are in the word. They will not be in order so you may have to unscramble them somewhat in order to get a clue. Since you usually wil not have all the letters deduce what you can.

Pretty cool huh? :chuckle:

P.S. No betting any more letters than you have. :dizzy:

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I am a lazy *******

Grabbing the worn vine, you all hold down and stangle a struggling Ligolski . He was Goodwin, mafia aligned

It is now Night 5. Send me your night roles.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just want to say, unless Varuna becomes more active, I am going to mod kill him. Anyone that wants to replace him post here.

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
heal only corneria

-------------------------------
Pokemon Stadium (38)
Fountain of Dreams (31)
Corneria (29)
Dream Land 64 (26)
Green Greens (23)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Mushroom Kingdom II (18)
Yoshi's Island (16)
Yoshi's Island 64 (11)
Jungle Japes (11)
Rainbow Cruise (8)
Great Bay (5)
Fourside (1)

-----RIP-----
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett- 21st
Big Blue- 22nd
Flat Zone - 23rd
Poke Floats - 24th
Hyrule Temple - 25th
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Here its 12 hours. At the Chraracter Elimination game thanks to me its 6 hours, just to let you all know.
Hurt Corneria (I hate the music on that stage)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Hey Eorlingas I think this would be a better death statement...lol

Jepeordy theme is playing the backround as I await the lever to be pulled and be lynched, ending my life...waiting to die sucks as I ponder what I have done in life...I decide that I have done diddly-squat...and now I try to remember my family and all the pretty women I have been with......well the sun is going down, it is almost night, tiss the twilight hours...I start to laugh, hysterically, MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!! As I have sacrificed myself for the greater good of my people, the so called 'others' Eorlingas the leader of the group steps up and says it is time...I nod in return and spit in his face for good measure...Eorlingas asks if I have any final words, I say yes..."LONG LIVE MY PEOPLE, THE OTHERS!!! AND MAY ALL OF YOU PEOPLE TRAPPED HERE GO TO H***!" As I finish my sentence, Eorlingas pulls the lever and I drop...the noose quickly tightens and I draw my last breath...I think 'see you all later' as I know they will eventually join me, sooner or later...I feel a sudden jerk and then nothing...The sun has gone down and now it is black as can be...

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Link and Fox won

Pikachuz 10 (is the person doing the match supposed to bet? There could be cheating (i doubt there will be though) If so, i'm at 10, if not, i'm at 7)
Vulpine51, radical00edward 7
Entity 6
Gigayoshi, Lordof..., Pezaddict, Zman, Da Man 4
Kragen, Zefyrinus 3
Lowroad75, Mic_Fox, Kman25, 2
Armygeddon Bomb 1

Hopefully Everyone's scores are right

When I asked if anyone wanted to do the next one a while back, i meant just do the match on their gamecube, not come up with one. That's Gigayoshi's job. Let's see if he posts here again and he might give permission to do that for him while he's on vacation.

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
current standings

heal only corneria

-------------------------------
Pokemon Stadium (37)
Fountain of Dreams (31)
Corneria (28)
Dream Land 64 (26)
Green Greens (23)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Mushroom Kingdom II (18)
Yoshi's Island (16)
Yoshi's Island 64 (11)
Jungle Japes (11)
Rainbow Cruise (8)
Great Bay (5)
Fourside (1)

-----RIP-----
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett- 21st
Big Blue- 22nd
Flat Zone - 23rd
Poke Floats - 24th
Hyrule Temple - 25th
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
39 + 79 - 2(23) * 2

118 - 46 * 2

118 - 92

#26-Raichu

-edit-

@KP- about the order of operations, if your referring to the 2(ekans) * 2

written simpler would be

2 * 23 * 2

No matter which order you multiply these, you'll get the same number.

ex.

2 * 2 = 4
4 * 23 = 92

2 * 23 = 46
46 * 2 = 92

It's not impossible :)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Rats... stole by lance87... I'm going to check if he's right or not so maybe I could get another point.

Edit: k, lance I think is right WITH SOME order of operations.

Without though, would be 39 + 79 - 2(23) x 2

= 118 - 46 x 2
= 72 x 2
= 144.

And Pokemon # 144 is..... Articuno!!!

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Never mind... the doc said it would take a week, but I recovered in 2 days or something. Funny thing was my doctor said to drink lots and lots of Ginger Ale. I think I like this virus. :chuckle:

thedocsalive said:
Actually, the last person DID sign up
I just typed that up quick. I couldn't check the top cuz I had a headache like someone was following me and banging my head with a hammer....

Now, about the roles... I think I can get them done today and tomorrow. My computer can't take the send PM thing very well, so yeah. Respond to the PM and ask questions, etc. in the response. If you want, include comments like "IMO this role is broken but it's cool that I have it. Haha to the other people."

And Baha, don't freeze the thread now.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
radical00edward said:
wait so i cant guess unless i buy all the letters?
You can guess without any letters at all! It's just that the letters might give a clue. Or if you think the letters aren't useful you can buy hints.

EDIT: PM Sent!

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
sorry, i just need to get everything straight.. i dont wanna lose any points.. and gigayoshi, thank you for your patience..

C

Chara8HelloKitty

Sounds cool

Can i be a less than much needed replacement? (i have never played before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom