• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I am the person holding your controller. Even though you fsmash I am outside of the TV so all you do is make the controller rumble. Since you are on final destination I reset the controllers neutral position by holding the controll stick to the left while holding X, Y, B, and start for three seconds. There is no time limit so you repeatedly fall off the right side of the stage forever.

Ah, yes, the next poster. :evil: I use my AR device to summon the all controlling debug menu. I make it so that there can be 6 people at once and make 5 lvl 9 crazy hands to kill you and since they are not on stamina they cannot be killed. I make the time limit 10 hours and that's not all. I make the crazy hands 3X as powerfull and make you 1/3 as powerful. I also make you a lvl 0 computer so your mind is controlled by an idiot. I also set the computer on noact which makes it do absoloutley nothing, not even recover. Plus you are at 999%.

EDIT: Isn't it so much fun to make "foolproof" plans and watch them go down in flames because of a creative thought?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ha... discussion already. The roles are in number. Where you are on the list is what role you get. And just so you know, the mafia are NOT all bunched together in the list: there's no pattern.

ADVERTISE TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom