• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Likes to constantly question my questions in the MBR Contest!, is another Fox. He has the coolest Mario avatar on these boards as well.

Tapion

Smash Ace
^Has replied to this topic more about 7 times. He's named after some pretty kewl Nintendo characters, and I like his avatar.

Shamboo

Smash Lord
fire burn them. melt them!!! HAHAHA (gee i wonder what fires weakness is, hmmm?!):D

Stompman

BRoomer
BRoomer
He won the original "Smashboards Battle Game," and was going to be in the second one before Forum Games was lost in the vB swicth. (As a sidenote, I created the SBG, and there will be another one very soon!.)

Masenko

Smash Ace
...I'd roast and eat myself while having one of my annoying fits.

If I could visit any planet (any, like Vegeta, Alderaan, etc.)...

sum41

Smash Ace
He resgistered around my birthday last year. I have about the same amount of posts per day as he does. He likes jazz judging by his avatar.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^ Registered on my best friends birthday........and apparently doesn't like sum41, and has an uber cool Samus avatar.....the best one.

Masenko

Smash Ace
I dunno where the hairball went...

I use Zeus to command the god of wind to go sit in a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom