• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
I'd jump over the moon!

If I were a glass of milk, with a bug on top...

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
id live in a pineapple under the sea and have kids sing me a theme song. I'd also have a ******** starfish friend and a skwerl helping me die more everyday.

If I were a rabid skwerl sent to destroy the world from a tiny space ship that looked like a peanut, I'd...

Crono will kill me...

Masenko

Smash Ace
...go kick a monkey and take tips from Invader Zim while eating watermelon through my nose and bite people in their calves who annoyed me.

If I were a new flavor...

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
The complete library of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Merchendise (including movies and taped episodes of "Full House" and "Two of a Kind")

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
...I'd run around naked with signs glued on me saying "TAKE A LICK! I'M FREE AND DELICIOUS!"

If I was lost in the woods with rabid skwerls and rabbits surrounding me...

Masenko

Smash Ace
...I'd sing a lullaby to put them to sleep, and then realize that I'm just making them more and more insane and they'd all knaw on me while I ran around bumping into trees and skull kids. Once I wrestled each and every one of them to the ground, I'd start a bonfire and eat my dinner...

If I were Lana Lang with Clark Kent's super powers...

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
I coulda swore Yoshi replaced koopa troopa in nes... All I know is in NES and 64 I always chose Toad...

KOOPA TROOPA is my answer

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
Is another member who joined this forum with a SSBM character name because these forums were about SSBM but didnt get to choose the original name and put numbers after it.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
THERE!

Find me a picture of Austin Powers, not off the offical site!

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
What the **** you're talking Jamez, there's no NES version of Mario Kart.

Well, most of you got it right, Koopa got replaced by Wario in Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart Super Circuit, see?The first game Wario wasn't there because they didn't know about Wario yet.

-Current Status-
Bly: 3 points
Masenko: 4 points
sum41: 1 points
Algasir: 2 points
Tapion: 3 points
Metroid Killer: 3 points
ToadBanjoConker: 2 points
*Roy X*: 1 point
sharkboy013: 1 point
Ocarina: 0 points
SuperSpy: 1 point
Team_Xtreme_666: 1 point
annoying jamez: 0 points

**** it's a long score list allready!:D

I need to think of harder questions.....

Next Question:

"How many games with the words "Mario Bros" have been released on the NES?"

A: 2 Mario Bros Games
B: 3 Mario Bros Games
C: 4 Mario Bros Games
D: 5 Mario Bros Games

CORY

wut
BRoomer
is someone i don't really notice (oh, boo hoo. i know. doesn't really matter, does it?)

on to : [)an the enlightened.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Might win the Comic Contest set up by The Last Great Adventure.

Bushelz

Smash Journeyman
.....I would crap on everybody's computer files then go Drink some Green Apple Soda.

If I were an old rotten egg, I would...

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
^Bushelz has a name that reminds me of George W. Bush O_O, but in a harder-to-pronounce variation. But, it seems to like more Mr. Saturn...

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
^just cofused by reading my post, which is weird, I try to talk really clear.. or no. h well, poor Bushelz.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
^Continually breaks the rules of this topic, seen as you have to write at least twenty words about the person above you. Dammit!

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
The only thing i know of ^ is that he said to me and Metroid Killer to go to a Europe SSB Tournament long time ago(or was it Smashman?), anyway, ^ obviously likes plastic ducks or just ducks.

Elwood

Smash Journeyman
I see ^ around a lot, but the only thing I know about him is that he was a bat in some fic, and was then set loose into the forest. (did I get the right person?)

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
^Made me think he was Arrow at first because he has the same Avatar. Sees Flok around a lot. Is possibly a homersexual. :eek: (not insulting)

Celeborn

Smash Apprentice
^ A fox who rests..... has an avatar of mario throwing a pokeeball which really disturbs me. four more words.... chee!

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
^celeborn is new, but knows the rules. Seems to be a Sheik fan, cause he has an avatar of she. Done.

(Resting_Fox, I think Arrow has a custom avatar now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom