• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeborn

Smash Apprentice
^ Is wrong aboot me likin shiek alot, (I just picked it because it was closest to me name). I can only guess that he likes shiek though....

Link777

Smash Ace
^knows me really well. likes the sig i made him and can read tengwar (elvish)
<Is smiling
v hope ur smilin to

Shamboo

Smash Lord
^ is wrong because < just woke up so < is tired and < is not smiling yet. ^ is...named Link777. He's a person who likes SSBM and...Link?

Darkfire Marth

Smash Apprentice
^Tries to fill up the number of words by using arrows. His name reminds me of Larry, one of Bowser's sons.

Shamboo

Smash Lord
^ like Marth and Falco or something. ^ also likes SSBM and he likes to ask for banners?.......Oh and he does.

(there 20 words :D ))

Resting_Fox

Smash Master

there

find me a pic of a Black Mage from the Original Final fantasy (after his Bahamut visit)

Masenko

Smash Ace
...I'd be happy cuz food is practically everywhere for free!

If I could breathe underwater for only one day...

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Well shamboo there are two things wrong with your post.

One: wrong picture. If you don't know what happens AFTER the bahamut visit, then you must not have played the game very far.

Two: we can't post a pic or link to pic of Vegeta flipping someone off. Simply because of the G rating on this site.

That's a black mage but he changes his look when he goes to Bahamut with the Tail. He 'grows up' so to speak.

Shamboo

Smash Lord
crap...:o never even play the game I though for sure that was a black mage. (eidts post)

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
^Has an Avatar that is possibly a pic of what he looks like. Or maybe that's his nephew on there.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom