• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapion

Smash Ace
^Has a name from Lord of the Rings (I think that archer dude, right?), has over a thousand posts, and is 12 years old according to his profile.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Tapion seems like a pretty cool guy, is 13 I believe, according to his info. Really likes that Kirby avatar of his!

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
^ has three Nintendo characters in his name that I like, has a Banjo avatar, and is an older member that I think is an A-OK guy and an intelligent poster ( I hope :) ).........

Zootematix

BRoomer
^Ultimation, as his title reads, like to lay down the law, and is an admin for a forums at gcuniverse.

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
^ goes by TBC. Is forced to visit people he never met before only to get his butt kicked in Super Smash Bros.

(Isn't that right Ryan? ;) )

Zootematix

BRoomer
^ Supposedly sucks in Melee. LOL.........Goes by Game & Watch and likes to use my real name

(ain't that right Andrew?)

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
^'s whole statement is correct which isn't like ^. ^ gives out false info. 75% of the time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd come to Life, kick serious @$$, then laugh at the poor bloke's face, and walk away laughing.

If I were a bank...

Shamboo

Smash Lord
^ is named after Mr. Game and Watch (duh), who is a very cool character in Melee. He's a smart member to!

Zootematix

BRoomer
^Originally registered under X6Thunder, is part of the MBR Contest 3 (run by me), and likes to bug the **** out of me on AIM (jokes).

Radius-86

Smash Ace
^ Has the most insane Jigglypuff record in Cruel Melee. His strategy was leaked out by someone, but I still can't get it to work! After I Rest, I'm as good as dead :p. (Hope that was 20 words).

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
^ a user I haven't talked to but have seen around l8tly. Registered early but didn't talk for a while.

Radius-86

Smash Ace
He's a pretty old member, and he also has Conker as his avatar! I'm supposing he likes McDonald's and Fox, but I'm not sure :p.

Radius-86

Smash Ace
I'd be able to fly with my buddy Kazooie.

Lol... I hope a cool poster with weird ideas replies to this one :p.
If I were Gideon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom