• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Remember, game itmes...
Uh oh....every item is a game item, i don't wanna ruin the challenge or anything, but you could probably trace back just about any item to a game. Keyboards are from The Typing of the Dead, obviously. :)

Back onto the game, i really don't understand what kyoober said, 'cept bucket and toad, and it's getting a little boring to keep him here, so i say "Toad, you gotta go, take the bucket with you". As he leaves, i pull out a little something from my pocket...."why not?" :D

i throw a :beezo: at the next poster.

The Chief

Smash Apprentice
I see the :beezo: comming my way and go :crazy: !. I'm like :eek: , so I figure it'd be :cool: to transform into maximo from...well...Maximo and throw a huge lance at it. The lance demolish's :beezo: and the lance heads toward the next poster.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
The lance comes by and i duck and just barely avoid getting hit.
i take out the lance fromthe wall and somehow turn it into a staff. i use it and do cool ninja moves, so cool that i throw my stars to the next poster.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I bring toad in front of me and he gets ht by the stars.I Then thake me keyblade and stab toad.I Use tunderaga and then gasalineaga.Then i use fireaga on toad and throw him at the next poster.

The Chief

Smash Apprentice
I Just Defend the book (Garou Mark of the wolves. It's a type of gaurd that gives you frame advantage), then I throw a phospherous grenade(Rainbow Six 3 style. lol) at the next poster.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I take toad and block it.Then i pull out a peach turnip and throw the burning taod and the turnip at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom